Rolled a fat blunt, share your crazy weed smoking stories

Rolled a fat blunt, share your crazy weed smoking stories

Attached: 6E61378E-BE90-4036-82B9-8023F296C399.jpg (750x1334, 115K)

Ate half an ounce of shake so I wouldn't be arrested by the cops.

Woke up the next day hallucinating and high asf

Why are you a nigger?

Nothing too crazy comes to mind. My favorite memories are getting high with friends and then going to see movies.

Underage newfag

Nothing "crazy" happens with weed. You sit on the couch and waste your life away. Grow up.

AHAHAHA NIGGER :)))

Took my first dab hit the other day and could barely drive. gotta be careful with that shit

Damn that's impressive, I would have choked

I smoke all day, every day since I work from home. Nothing crazy about it. Currently smoking some Golden Pineapple OG.

that's not how weed works

That shit is short as fuck

The same reason you fuck your sister and spy on your mother

dude this one time, i got so high that i like, ate a whole pizza by myself, like duuuuude heartburn city lol

About 6 years ago, me and 3 of my friends were sitting in my car, parked at a curb, smoking weed while our other friend was buying weed at the dispensary.

A cop rolls up next to us, shines a light at us, boops his siren once.

He tells us, "pull over!". I'm just like, what? He tells us again, "pull over!" And I'm still just like uhh

He says "do you know how fast you were going?" And I say "I'm parked".

Then he and his partner drive off, laughing their asses off.

Meanwhile, my friend had panic lit a cigarette -- as if we were hotboxing cigarettes LMAO

Weed ingested into the stomach will produce effects of THC and enter your blood stream. Retard

Attached: 5B99DEFB-5B7F-4184-BCD1-B5C00E8E284C.gif (500x700, 1018K)

Other night, high as fuck watching Gantz...
Really intense moment, earthquake too. Thought the TV was making everything shake...

yeah but will hardly do anything
you have to attach weed to a fat to get it to really do anything.
you can eat a pound of raw weed wont do much at all besides maybe get weed stuck in your teeth.
If you eat a pound of raw weed places into butter you are gonna trip balls

You're the retard, THC and CBD need to be exposed to heat to be activated, decarboxylation. Eating raw weed won't do shit.

There was this one guy that wanted to smoke with us. This was at a local concert so everyone knew each other somewhat. This dude shows up and some people were familiar with him so it was cool. We smoked chilled and I notice that he looks like a cross between Ed Kemper and John Wayne Gacy. Long story short, he noticed my friends pants were ripped at the crotch and proceeded to tell him that he can see his balls through his pants. My friend remarked that they look great and we laughed him out of the van we were hotboxing. Later I see his reflection on a window approaching me in a very threatening way. I turn around and catch him off guard. He asked me if I wanted to see his knife collection at his place and that’s when I started to reach behind me to pull out my own knife. He noticed and left the concert entirely. I’m glad he left, I think he was trying to find a vulnerable person to turn into a lamp shade. I guess a metal concert wasn’t the best place.

Attached: 91A8FDC1-CE63-4947-9424-E1635347CB89.jpg (650x650, 311K)

Me and 2 friends were on acid at a house and we had some weed, the acid is in full effect and I decide to roll a joint. Problem is I couldn't fucking do it, I couldn't see the paper properly and I was just so distracted, I just couldn't do it. Then my friend tries rolling it and he fucks it up too, weed everywhere. The other friend can't roll so we're all looking at each other like dude we can't smoke this weed! How do we do it? At once point we were all standing around the coffee table scratching our heads and saying "Give us your secrets" and shit, it was the funniest thing that ever happened on acid.

I did manage to roll one a while later, and it was spectacular.

Smoked labrador the other day, shit was heavy

Let me tell you, I'm not gonna lie... I got so fucked up... dude... listening to the Beatles sgt. pepper's lonely heart club band... blasting at high volume, took a line of speed to balance the couch lock, faded off to the rhythm and awoke to FUCKING BRIGHT LIGHTS AND UFO SOUNDS... sceamimg like a bitch, didn't want to be abducted and be probed, jumped out of my seat, tried to hide...

... realized the neighbors just put up a new back light that was more brighter.

At the right timing when "being for the benefit of mr. Kite!" I was scared shit.

Why the fuck would you roll the tip of the blunt? You do that to joints not blunts. New to weed?

Oogah booga mup dup dee Doo bix good muhfuggah