What's a reliable less painful method to kill yourself...

What's a reliable less painful method to kill yourself? I don't have a gun or anything to be quick so least pain as possible is the best. Pills? I just don't know but I need to be gone I just can't do this shit anymore. Pic completely unrelated

Attached: 15665860847145865792936769302458.jpg (2848x2136, 734K)

Go to psychologist office, tell them you want help to kill yourself.

Not trying to get 5150d again and people can't help me anymore. I need actual ways to die.

you do fucking not kill yourself
you talk to someone you trust, ask for professional help, whatever.
look up ways to get rid of suicidal thoughts rather than ways to kill yourself.

You live in a city with skyscrapers? Do an epic bagflip! Insta live it!
Peace
Fr don’t tho, message me on Instagram yeetimus.2009

Death is kind of final.

Are you sure there isn't something wrong with you creating this feeling? Something correctable?

I've wanted to be gone for a decade, I have no license job or money at this point and my wife is leaving me so I'll be homeless. She wants me to stay living here but has tinder downloaded I'm obsessed with her I just can't deal alwith it anymore. My son is better without a piece of shit like me. I just need to be gone at this point.

It's something that will never be fixed or corrected.

Can you beleieve that euthanasia doctors only treat the elderly? I was truly dissapointed when I discovered that.

as always, helium exitbag, google it and reconsider the part where you kill yourself

Wilderness survival. If you die it will look like an accident. If you make it, it will change your life.

Heart break can be fixed.

How old is your son?

try remembering grief,or times when you cried
repeat that memory untill you cry
after you cried you will feel better

You'd have to get someone else to do it, best of luck with that, maybe you can post on craigslist or something lol

This, and keep a diary while alive.

i want to hang/suffocate myself because it is the second most successful method, but that's definitely not a good way to go, the pain must be unbearable

Attached: 0_Jeffrey-Epstein.jpg (615x409, 22K)

No kids are better without a dad even if you think your a piece of shit your still his hero dont ruin his life by ending yours! suicide doesn't end the pain it just passes it on to family get a shitty job take your mind off the bad thoughts even a shit job can be fun make friends and work your way up on your feet dont give up on that boy

Your son needs you.
Become the man that can help him.

5, and as I said he'd be better off without me.
IDK I've tried before and before I was found it just felt like going to sleep, I'd used a doorhandle and a bed sheet and slumped down to where it had me in a chokehold. I just don't really have a door to recreate this with as I'm concerned with who discovers me.

It's not worth killing yourself over a woman.
Especially how you have a child, you are going to fuck his life up, I hope you do know that.

And yeah, as someone else already said before me, heartbreak can be fixed.

I have a gf of almost a year now, yet I still dream of/have memories resurface of my first girlfriend I ever had. I don't feel like I can truly love anyone anymore after her, and I also tried giving up, but it's definitely not worth it.

My point is the next guy she gets will likely be better than me for him as much as it hurts to admit. I'm 26 and know fuck all in life, beyond wrangling shopping carts I have no skill to teach him. I'm impatient and short with people, I'm just an angry miserable piece of shit. Don't get me wrong I'd never and have never hurt him. But he'll just end up like me if I stay.

You can always learn some skills if you are willing to put enough effort in it. Get rid of the tunnel vision that's fucking impairing you first.

Fuck the next guy she's gonna find (if at all).
Literally, if you just think about that, you are going to go mad. Try to distract yourself as much as possible. It is going to be incredibly difficult in the beginning, but just do anything (that's not harming yourself (or anyone, for that matter)) that gets your mind off of it.

You can still be a great father, and a person to look up to for your son regardless of that. Losing you is going to hurt him a lot more than you being an "angry miserable pos."

isn't like a doorhandle to weak to be sure it won't break?

I still have nowhere to live besides the same house my ex will be getting pounded in. I can't handle it. I know I'm a pussy but I just can't.

No one can replace a father.
You're wrong, he needs you.
Stop looking for the easy way out.
Go learn MMA, channel your rage.

It was the main storm door so maybe it was stronger but it didn't give out for me I just got found halfway thru the process

These are going to be extremely shitty examples, but if you become a janitor at a hotel of some sort, or like an assistant in a book shop, they'll most likely let you stay there for as long as you don't have a home.

What happened to your parents or siblings? Can't they lend you a couch?

No siblings and my grandfather who was like my father since I don't know my dad has passed. We are losing that family home and my crazy aunt has it in her name for the time being and I can't show up or she'll call the cops. She's a schizophrenic alcoholic off her meds.

Can you liquidate any valuable possession so you can get money for rent fast?

All I honestly own myself is my clothes. There's my son's toys and the digital shit I got on Xbox and stuff like that but honestly there's nothing I can sell.

Depending on your xbox library, that might just be the kickstart you're looking for

Jesus Christ, user, I don't really know... Any charity organisation with available beds close by?
Don't know what else to suggest. All I know that your son having a father in his life is worth fighting for alone.

Ok here’s what you are going to do. First off, don’t kill yourself. You stay in the house with your kid and ex. This is just until you can find a decent paying no skill job. Respectfully ask her to not have other dudes in the house until you are gone ( for yours and your Kid’s sake). You should spend all waking hours looking. You should probably get two jobs to earn as much as possible. Once you have steady income, find a room to rent. Not a whole apartment but, a single room. This is to keep the rent as low as possible. You said you don’t have a license. Find out what you need to do and get that taken care of. Get a bike to get from point A to B until you can afford a car. When you get a car, buy a cheap one outright. Remember, this is only to get to work, home, etc. once you are earning and can cut back some hours. I highly suggest looking into some kind of trade training (electrical, HVAC, etc). Because of your financial situation, you should be able to get a grant. Another way could be to look around for entry level construction or other trade position that is learn as you go. This isn’t going to happen overnight but, with hard work, you can fix your life and be there for your kid.

Call the suicide prevention number.

you know it's illegal to say you're going to kill yourself? are you trying to end up in a hospital?