So this girl that used to bully me in high school got pregnant and she wants me to be the father, what do Yea Forums...

so this girl that used to bully me in high school got pregnant and she wants me to be the father, what do Yea Forums? (i'm still a virgin)

Attached: 39BED4C8-2B1F-4709-917C-4BDAD777B1D0.jpg (768x1024, 77K)

depends if she's still a dickhead (she probably is if the biofather bounced)

like how far along pregnant? you're not legally obligated to shit, soo just fuck her and bounce.

Ye that'd be hot. You could strangle her in bed as payback and say it's sexual

Do this op

Tell her she has to fuck you first and do whatever you want. Stick it in her ass then make her lick it clean. Then after you're done just leave and ignore her. Kid ain't yours.

cuck

Fuck her and run

sorce

pretend youll do it
drop your load in her
then run when shes pregnant

are a retard?

Attached: black baby.jpg (474x266, 13K)

Yeah that's toooootally a true story

Get her nudes and post them here.

sounds like she is still bullying you

Tell the bitch to stop putting up her legs for people and hope she has a stillborn. - I don't fucking care.

Hump her and dump her

Revenge fuck her...duh

Attached: BF1F9AB8-B11F-49F4-82BA-660EC7AC8276.gif (500x700, 1018K)

While Pregnant? - Yeah!

People taking seriously this bait
Fucking newfags kek

Play along to get laid. Use and abuse her.
Then bounce.
She's damaged goods

Is this her, OP?

The only possible answer is to make her your slut. Tell her the only way for you to become the father is for you to fuck her whenever you want.

Either this is bait or some major details being left out. Either way op still has not given source for the pic.

Attached: 9 of 11 would meme again.jpg (720x720, 30K)

How about a little background context OP. Also don’t be a cunt, if she can demonstrate you took a fatherly role, she can get alimony from you

That's saskia
Kik: saskiaxxme

She isnt pregnant and doesnt have a kid. OP is obviously lying