Hey Yea Forums

hey Yea Forums

Why can't white men handle spicy food?

Attached: betawhitemen.jpg (1024x512, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_sZH-psg9yE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just finished up eating some heeella spicy shit, like if I had paranoid schizophrenia, I'd be tracking you down

Holy fuck. White people can't handle spicy food.

This changes everything.

what the hell is wrong with his hair?

Almost every hot sauce over a million scovilles is made by white men....

Attached: 494929649494994.jpg (2000x950, 491K)

Speaking of which, did you know european colonization/massacre of the americas/the african slave trade would've never have happen is the muslims just allow the capitalistic spice trade to continue?

Race does not affect the ability to eat spicy foods.

Because we don't need to hide our awful and bland tastes with heat because we mastered the art of flavouring.

White people literally conquered most of the planet in pursuit of spices.

>Why can't white men handle spicy food?
Because we grew up using fresh ingredients in our food and didn't have to disguise the taste of rotting meat

ding ding ding

why did you feel the need to seriously respond to this jab? youre clearly very insecure, is it perhaps because you were born after the year 2000 and are very unsure of your place in the world? or perhaps youre just an untouchably hideous and autistic incel?

damn u savage

triggered spicelets that feel emasculated because they don't like the burn
based normal non\pol\ posters

Attached: download.jpg (800x685, 88K)

Attached: 435205.jpg (750x607, 59K)

Pointing out retardation is being triggered now? I guess I'm triggered a lot of the time.

K.

Oh yeah hes the insecure one.... damn dude. This made me cringe.

1987, pretty sure and in a seven year relationship but nice try

Truth about rotting food hurts, huh? Why do you think most spicy recopies come from hot countries, where ingredients spoil quickly? Indian sub-continent, Mexico, hot parts of China, etc

Too busy handling your women to waste my time playing with my food.

i bet youre triggered all the fucking time retard, normal people dont get so assblasted about some darker than you faggots thinking they can eat spicier food than you. are you literally 12?

>heeella spicy shit
>cotton candy

Attached: ugEUaKv.png (549x483, 228K)

Well done. You Just showed that you have no friends.

Who hurt you? Wanna talk about it?

cringe reddit onions snoy based cringe keep it up you are the bottom of the barrel

>be retard thirdie who can't cook
>have to infuse spices and herbs to make your shitty food edible
>be white man living in white man land AKA the first world
>have a distinguished palette
>import spices and only use a little to give your delectable dishes a new spin
>LOL WYPIPO BE LIKE DIS SALT IS TOO SPICY
This is you. This is what you sound like.

why can't nonwhites handle milk in adult age?
why can't asians handle alcohol?
why can't sandniggers handle stress hormones?
why can't jews stop being greedy and fucking kids?

Attached: white-people-cant-handle-spicy-food-umm-think-again-canal-12725611.png (500x522, 84K)

i think it's funny how when this debate gets started all of a sudden all spices are 'spicy'. alright faggot youre right more tropical regions used more spice in their cooking because it doubles as a preservative. that's got nothing to do with your milquetoaste ass being unable to handle the burn of capsaicin

literally autistic how can one person be so detached from reality? have sex go outside meet a real person

Attached: 1517907680978.jpg (594x800, 95K)

i'm super white and i think this thread is funny. i can't handle really spicy stuff too

So, who was she?

I think it has to do with the quality of ingredients. Asians tend to eat shit like bugs and cats, and rotten baby birds so they cover the shit smell and taste with a lot of spices.

>That goku hair
Fucking kek
This is what mexishits think of themselves?

Attached: 1564805256755.jpg (473x493, 18K)

It mostly comes down to diet. People who are not white usually have a lot of recipes that have a lot of spices due to ethnic background. Black people in particular use spice because a good portion of their community is poor and they need spices to add flavor to very bland and cheap food not to mention that spices are usually native to their original land.

@807829306
dude youre revealing dangerous autism levels flailing at empty air with these baseless shallow and played out insults. (You) are the one who turns red in the face with consternation and shame when a darkie slights you in even the mildest sense. (You) won't get another reply out of me i just need (You) to know how monumental my distaste for sperglords like (You) is

I'm white. I grow ghost peppers and put them on everything. Once dated a Lao stripper for about 6 months. Lao food is far and away the spiciest on the planet, and the only Lao phrase I learned was koy muck gin pit, which means "I like spicy food," bc if I didn't say that, Lao people were always rushing to grab my plate to save me from hurting myself.

Cool story.

Attached: 1438626436492.jpg (195x250, 6K)

Have a look at OP's post and picture. The only spices that are preservatives (apart from salt) are hot. We've had nutmeg and pepper for centuries but prefer to use herbs, which enhance flavour rather than mask it. It's the same basic reason why American beer is served at sub-zero temperatures - it's the only way to make it appear it tastes of something

This was the weirdest past of OP’s spastic post. How retarded does someone have to be to draw that?

>@807829306
I hope you're trollin'

Wont get another reply, how often are you smashing that update button now user?

As a white man, I approve this comic. Sometimes my mayonnaise is a little bit too spicy and I need to drink water with it.

I hope so
>revealing dangerous autism levels

Attached: image.jpg (125x125, 3K)

this post is not factual. this user is not informed.

this.
thread over nigger op.
get fucking rekt lmao.

seething samefag kek

Weird quirk about me and spices.

>Can not handle wet spices. Oils, fresh peppers, anything. Even sport peppers you get on hotdogs. That shit burns my tongue and throat like it's gasoline in an open wound.
>If it's dry spice, like ground seeds and peppers, it's 100% fine. I can eat it and barely have a reaction.

Anyone else have this quirk?

I too enjoy spraying mace onto my food before I eat it

Attached: 654.jpg (640x480, 97K)

Is there an actual study on this or something?

what spicy food do niggers eat?

it's called being gay

metric tons of ramen

chipotle mayonnaise is too spicy for me

No. It's called stereotyping.

But I love spicy foods

The hotter the better

>implying top ramen is spicy
>implying it's black cuisine
whites eat banana peppers and spicy chicken wings
idk any spicy black foods

>like the taste of spicy food
>not too spicy, habaneros are too much
>still love indian curry, carib food, wasabi
>one problem
>I sweat my guts out if I eat as much as a bell pepper
>I can only eat spicy food when Im alone or people will ask if I need milk

> Hot sauce all in our Top Ramen, ya bish (Ya bish, ya bish)
philistine

>nonwhite cope thread #40596810978
Will never stop laughing at the entirety of shitskins' existence.

When was there enough white people who said they can't handle spicy food for it to become stereotype?
This is the first time I'm hearing of it.

OP's bait is as delicious as mayonnaise, all the white people just hate to take it.

Attached: lol.png (493x402, 7K)

The real question is why do Niggers and Spics wash and season their meat in the sink? Fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1566011458153m.jpg (770x1024, 116K)

Gr8b8m8

I can drink Tobasco like water. But I'll be honest the shits are pretty brutal.

Sometimes when I know it's gonna be the spicy runs, I just shit in the shower with a cool stream hitting my brown eye.

Do they really do this?

Attached: white-person-wow-this-sure-is-spicy-me-its-a-2961227.png (500x610, 132K)

>hot sauce made by white people

name one spicy food that blacks eat

My wife can handle a little siracha but not much more than that due to health reasons but I love Trinidad Scorpion peppers, put that on a sandwich or just snack on them with beef jerky diced up.

Attached: who-even-started-that-white-people-dont-know-spicy-food-8771014.png (500x654, 89K)

Because why should your own food burn you? Isn't that retarded?

pedantic

Attached: nothinpersonnel.jpg (960x758, 146K)

Frank's hot sauce is made by white people

COPE black boi
blacks have no culture or cuisine
it's all stolen from white southerners

>Sometimes when I know it's gonna be the spicy runs, I just shit in the shower with a cool stream hitting my brown eye.
pure bliss

Yup can confirm but honestly... I do to.

Not the washing meat part but I do season in the sink.

Why the fuck am I gonna get a container dirty just to spice my meat?

If you clean your sink before you do it What's the big whoop?

>name one spicy food that blacks eat
white people's salty, sour tears over these stupid memes

As someone who's mum is a White Jamaican, i find this post retarded.

i'm white dude i just don't have my sense of self worth wrapped up in some dick measuring contest with minorities. in ten years youre honestly gonna look back on this attitude you have now with shame i'm not joking

Attached: 10x10pepe.jpg (10x10, 682)

Attached: 1558018885832.jpg (750x537, 69K)

>be me
>live all my life in México
>meet a white gringo
>"Im in to really spicy food, I can take it"
>he eats one habanero
lol

Attached: gringo.png (500x516, 144K)

why did you feel the need to seriously respond to this jab? youre clearly very insecure, is it perhaps because you were born after the year 2000 and are very unsure of your place in the world? or perhaps youre just an untouchably hideous and autistic incel?

that small picture really is small

the amount of niggers and spics in this thread is making me lose faith in this board

in ten years white people wont even exist

do people realize that its a condiment and not a challenge?

I never understood this meme. Every dumb manbun wearing white hipster I've ever met never shuts the fuck up about hot sauces or the cool hip spicy ramen shop they found downtown.

eating a whole, raw habanero is pretty hardcore even for mexican standards, brah.

White man here. I eat spicy food all the time

alright dude you arent worth talking to and i bet most people in your life have realized that by now.

then fuck off desu

Thank you taco vendor for being an actual bro that didn't spit in his food.

Attached: strawberryclock.jpg (600x686, 42K)

spicy food here. I eat white men all the time.

youve never met a texan, subhuman

speak for yourself, faggot. I like him, kid got moxie.

Attached: 2f13c3362636465c112940c1edc7287813933d18537bc063a2d75f496515415c.png (315x277, 86K)

The real play of the game there!

w-woah!

More important yet: Why do you believe this is something that matters?

Texans can't handle real chilli

Artist is yet another DBZ loving spic piece of shit.

>mexicunt here
I cant handle it, tbh, but my dad eats it all the time during dinner.

Also one time, for work, I had the chance to go to some jungle village (no joke), and the mayans who lived there offered me some corn-beverage with an habanero, and told me to take a bite of the habanero and then drink. And I shit you not, it worked. It did nothing to me. They told me the guys who go work on their land have that for breakfast.

Being portuguese is cool

Attached: 7ee7c6d70a9fae61a87ce53a420d1c585d0f43b87ed0db53fd24fceda37e8ffe_thumb.png (300x338, 67K)

>Why do you believe this is something that matters?
if you really believe that OP believes this shit matters, then you're either stupid or very new.

Attached: notlongnow.jpg (629x505, 33K)

are you fucking retarded? it doesn't matter how "clean" your fucking sink is it's still gross to put raw meat in the sink, like seriously what the fuck who does that?

I really don't understand how this meme exists in the first place when you consider that white people pretty much conquered all of Asia for those spices

that image is awesome as fuck

the pueblo indians I lived with in Bolivia and Peru ate some turbo hot shit too...

Im with the guy you called a faggot fuck you faggot , moxie ? Are you a 70 year old jewish film maker

>it doesn't matter how "clean" your fucking sink is it's still gross to put raw meat in the sink

But why though?
Just because?

Retarded

Ayyy we got flipflops and dbz ayy ooohhh

>blares gasolina out of my "too big of a speaker system" out of my papi's scuffy car

Representin' crank that shit

Maybe the OP doen't, but the spic cartoonist surely thought it was something to write home about.

because even when you clean a sink with soap it is still gross, just because you can't see any filthiness in the sink doesn't mean it's fucking sterile

Sounds kinda cringey when u put it that way. Typical beta white males

No shit like how fucking lazy ar you you cant wash 1 extra plate or bowl

Nah, it's probably since he saw an inaccuracy and attempted to do the OP a solid and fix it.

I'm from reddit.
How do I upvote this?

Am white and I don’t mind a bit of spicy. But on the way out shit burns my ass and I hate it.

I am actually extremely lazy and I still would not put raw meat in the fucking sink

Not the other user, but the reason I was told to stop seasoning in the sink is because down the drain nasty shit grows and the germs can get in the food.

Attached: mario.png (295x378, 136K)

Attached: white-people-cant-handle-spicy-food-umm-no-try-again-9331036.png (500x491, 82K)

It's a mental thing, I promise.

If you're regularly washing and scrubbing your sink with bleach, it's every bit as clean as a cutting board. Possibly moreso.

This can't be true.

I bet your daughters are gonna have nigger/spic dick inside them sometime in their lives. Fuck your weak race.

Cope

yes, of course I'm a 70 year old jewish film maker, it says so right there in my post.

according to the attention it gets, it was.

Fuck off newfag pretender

little aspie knowitall faggot why am i not surprised? just let the darkies have this over the white man who really cares? it's not even true and the only ones who can't just accept that some people are just bigots, minorities included, are insecure faggots. much like, i imagine, yourself

Attached: profileview.png (1191x625, 692K)

Oh yes I am so impressed by the mexishits ability to eat some hot garbage they've been eating forever. We all need to bow down before them and give up our asses for our new chicano overlords.

>dbz
Jesus, the stereotype is true.

>because even when you clean a dish with soap it is still gross
>just because you can't see any filthiness on the dish doesn't mean it's fucking sterile

is your sink made of wood?

no u

Attached: 533388_10200976687884451_1842473107_n.jpg (720x450, 31K)

I'll take that weakness over not being able to swim

you can't get to me man i'm not mentally ill like you are. just keep screaming at the wall i'll be here to read your posts in despondence for the human race

Attached: onehunnid.gif (500x245, 1.36M)

Majority of spices were grown in areas further south where whites didn't typically live.

get mad about irrelevant shit, why don't you.

Attached: damn, son.jpg (188x140, 15K)

No u times 2.

Attached: 7180RQdmzeL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1072x1500, 117K)

most coastal Africans are good swimmers

Same reason why blacks and asians can't handle alcohol: Race exists.

Attached: Irish-as-ape.jpg (549x665, 71K)

Attached: nah brah.jpg (900x813, 54K)

oh so nothing i guess

So your saying you run enough bleach through your sink there is 100% no bacteria growth in your shitty pvc piping.
I highly doubt it maybe yours , mines glass and gets wiped down regularaly.

you're a cuck

i'm white and yes, this confirms it, you are clearly mentally ill. can you go ten minutes without seething and blaming minorities for your problems?

Attached: OldManJeff.jpg (506x579, 82K)

I'm surprised no seething white dude hasn't started raving on about milk yet

Attached: kækz spilled.jpg (385x329, 17K)

>mexicunt here (again)

I love DBZ...

woah.. powerful

when minorities attack white people do you ever complain? nope. it's only bad when we attack them cause you're a fucking cuck. your own people are dying off and you still back up our enemies

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 3.27.13 PM.png (1509x982, 354K)

But your not scrubbing the drain pipe/garbage disposal with bleach. That drain is a fucking cesspit of bacterial infection.
Who raised these people??

Attached: the cuckening.png (1418x668, 417K)

Not very nice, but at least I know the community here isn't as mean as you because no one has downvoted me.

Attached: cuck is new meme.png (280x426, 227K)

good goy
spread division
use the words we have taught you

Attached: abstracthandwringing.jpg (1536x2048, 356K)

drain cleaners exists, you know.

Wym cunt I just had some skinless chicken with a dash of salt and pepper.
Almost set my mouth on fire, shit was SPICY

Attached: go to bed stormfag.jpg (308x308, 28K)

because white men sport functional body parts.

when you're used to literal shit (say, India) you definitely need to spicy shit up.

why do white-skin jews and white gays act like such victims?? They are still white! Jews own media and banks, and white gays are all around tv and movies. They are not opressed minorities.

My small brown dick is.

I'm not even the user you were arguing with. It seems you're becoming defensive and angry about the dbz pic and having your race come into light though.

Attached: B5f3cc10d9adb85e9e05538d42b36b59_400x400.png (360x450, 159K)

you seriously havent been around long enough to realize these things happen all the time. the tension of society moves in a cycle, white folk are just the minority populist scapegoat just like colored folk are the white populist scapegoat. honestly anyone with two braincells to rub together understands this

Attached: Accurate and factual beyond a shadow of a doubt.png (1068x1112, 56K)

"ChemicalDrain Cleaners. Chemicaldrain cleanersare one way to unclog sinks. ... Causticdrain cleanerscontain substances such as lye and caustic potash. They're bases, so they give electrons to the clogging substance, and their hydroxide ions create the reaction that clears the clog."
How fucking dumb are you you thing a drain cleanee just gos in and scrubs your pipes a gallon of bleach would be as effective.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Ayy it's Ralph! Don't you have some roleplayers to go prey on or has times been tough?

Drain cleaners by their very nature can only burn away the surface of the grim built up in a pipe. That shit is caked on there and still as rancid under the small amount a drain "cleaner" removes.

everything was great when whites ruled the world and shitskins knew their place. we should go back to that

This thread is fucking entertraining. Most fun I have had in Yea Forums in years.

Attached: 1561912282059.jpg (500x312, 45K)

do i need to sharpie my pale as the moon skin to prove it to you? actually obsessed living rent free seethe have sex etc. you are living in a fantasy world and it will seriously damage your permanent worldview if you dont start thinking a little harder sometime soon

in this thread:

fbi nigglets being paid to race bait

youtu.be/_sZH-psg9yE

>blacks and asians
filename oops

flavoring what? burgers? bland turkey? the reason why westerners have salt and pepper on their tables is cause their food tastes like soggy paper.

>bernstein
ah yes a white man

how old are you?? honestly a pathetic F tier spoon fed opinion of a response you wont get another reply out of me

Have a look at this post. The only thing about this post is autism. We have seen alot of autism in this thread but this by far the most autistic. Its the same basic retardism that constantly floods Yea Forums.

I grow carolina reapers and ghost peppers and use them bitches
>southern irish man

Attached: 1552066125047.jpg (481x580, 43K)

this has to be fake

Oh god, thank you for the faggotry;
For a second i thought you were actually retarded.

>please say sike please say sike

Attached: 303577.png (291x97, 37K)

who do you think stands to benefit from minorities and "whites" being at odds? you are exactly the kind of shallow thinker (((they))) love to manipulate

Just use a bowl, you absolute twat

Why can't other cultures be productive ?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (600x800, 75K)

Its not that they can't handle it...

It's that they prefer the flavors of cheese, bread, and fatty beef to the point of not being capable of enjoying any other food. Specially healthy food.

Attached: X6Uotvt.jpg (680x450, 89K)

You mean like this?

Attached: 1564352038359m.jpg (1024x769, 90K)

Why is every thread on this site some lonely loser trying to bait a load of retards into responding. Like literally, what does this thread achieve except satisfy some idiot need for attention. Nobody cares about some friendless loser who goes on Yea Forums to rustle jimmies as an outlet for attention. Get a life.

It funni

whenever i see a black person in a fancy restaurant i just think "what the hell they don't belong here"

ITT:

>I had a vasectomy yesterday and when I woke up my wife's boyfriend surprised me with my favorite hot sauces!

Attached: spicesoyboy.jpg (800x800, 329K)

@807832819
(You) will remain at the low end of social order unless you start to take responsibility for your shortcomings instead of blaming minorities. The only reason you're a racist is because race is the ONLY thing you have that you can hold over ANY other person, that is how pathetic you are.

that's debatable

Yep, is that why i eat at mostly mexicans / indian restaurants... To be specific, their spicy food?

Friendless bedroom dweller confirmed.

Went to Thai place. Order food that is spicy. Not my first thai rodeo. Guy comes out "is real spicy bro ,you sure" . Assure gook that I have had before. Keeps yammering. Food comes out blander then Irish food. Gook comes out all "was it good" . Tell him it was shit and bland as hell. He says "didn't make it spicy because I didn't think you could handle it" . Tell him I'm not ever coming back. Place closed within a few months , probably because he did that shit with all non gook customers.

Hehe

Attached: dingdingdongingaway.jpg (430x420, 58K)

That isnt THE big nigga though. Get this shit off my Yea Forums

Attached: 12932908_10207289190361532_4984617337701519001_n.jpg (495x375, 26K)

Shhhhh. Let them think that . It's not like they can brag about anything else they got.

from the race that eats pig feet and intestines...

Thank you, user.

For the same reasons niggers can't

Why can't non-whites behave themselves?

but user, surely you don't mean to imply that niggers don't have a genetic predisposition to being able to handle spicy foods, r-right?

>@807832819

Fuck off newfag

U trash

if you eat spicy food your taste buds get ''burned out'' and you can't appreciate gentler flavours

I guess the reason that you got some hot red paste on the table in asian countries is to blend over the " taste" of the food then?

HAHAHAHAHA

the absolute state of summer is just embarrassing... did you start posting this year sweaty?

Hey come on now. You forgot they also enjoy the flavors of salt, butter, and syrup.

Attached: FUCKOFF.jpg (431x767, 118K)

i would eat you

that escalated quickly

THIS GUY GETS IT

Attached: deskslapchernob.gif (420x420, 188K)

i will eat you

Everyone who eats spicy is an uncultured 3rd world shithole subhuman. American food made America what it is today.

Nah it's cause we have balls instead of huge gaping vagina

I'm italian and I mainly waste my time on /b in search of people who think they know how to eat, which is something basically nobody outside of western europe can say.
We, the frenchmen and the greek, along with some of the few cultured spaniards in the world and some good austrian bake&cake fanatics, use to laugh about the whole american continent all the time when it comes about food. Asian food is 10 times better than all your cayun and negro shit, and I won't mention anglo food because it's a poor choice to call it food anyway. Tradition is not something you can buy with money.
You should really travel more and discover the truth about the ritual of properly serving a meal, before even start arguing about it, especially if you come from that cursed american continent and you are used to eat that chem-imbued shit.

Making your meal a spicy unedible ball of fire is only going to make you cry alone when you sit on the toilet, fools. Proportion is key in every aspect of every kind of food you want to serve. If there is somebody who respects you because you can handle absurd level of spices he's probably makin a fool of you. It's like going to the gym and shape your personality revolving around the fact you lift: you will only look pathetic.

tl;dr
If you're american (nothern/southern/central, doesn't matter) don't talk about food in general, nobody gives a fuck about spiciness, ur pathetic.

oh fuck thats weird

>American food
what?

obese?diabetic?

You know that bleach kills on the way down the drain too, right?

Lmao what does that guy means, 404 file not found

Attached: 1564731058704.jpg (250x203, 51K)

wait what is american food? burgers? pizza? no wait thats italian.

Cope: the post

BIG IF TRUE!

but rly. Try looking beyond your group of beta friends and you will see smt different.

>Spicy means better
I never understood this meme. Spicy food is generally so spicy because of old methods of preservation and nothing else.
It is not unfamiliar to white people either, hungary is known for its spicy food.
But generally speaking the problem on spicy food is that its usually seen as a very cheap method to preserve something. Its essentially food for primitives.
Since all you do is take a piece of meat and keep it in some spices because you cannot effort to cool it or preserve it with other methods.

I'll never understand this meme. I've witnessed many white people go for the hottest shit they can find and not have a problem.
Tbh myself I don't mind spice but I like to enjoy the food and not a puddle of heat

Murrican here. I was in Florence last year, and my friends there took me to a restaurant that doesnt typically admit tourists. You guys do indeed know what the fuck you are doing with foodstuffs. However, it is also quite easy to find world class food here in murrica if you're near a major city.

so? do they eat it too?

Or how about why does op feel the need to post this stupid nonsense. Are they so insecure about white people that they need to make nonsense up all the time based on the unintelligent people creating stigma?

Yeah and people who like pickles are backwards savages too. No there's an art to it, keeping your food incredibly spicy without drowning out the natural flavors of your ingredients is an art that white people will never be able to grasp.

Everyone look at this post.
This is what a summer post actually looks like

i do the same thing, keeps the spices from going all over the countertop
but dammit, i put the fucking shit on a plate first
nigs really are the niggest

I eat jalapeños when I crave them.
But again I'm a chink so idk anything about whites.

>I have no personality and I'm forced to eat fire to impress somebody, or to prove something to myself DUUUURRR HUUUUUURRRRRRRR

Attached: 1562223422562.gif (400x190, 186K)

Shut up drumpf

>burger
German
>pizza
Italian
>hot dog
German
>fried chickin
Scottish+African
>burrito
Mexican
>barbecue
Caribbean

What american food??

No you wouldn't im not a burger

What if: people actually enjoy spicy food? ryte? ryte? how strange would that be?

Cursed post. Reddit is cursed because ur post has 666 in it, it's a sign.

>reddit
>devil trips
seems about right

Attached: 1506207171244.jpg (122x125, 3K)

guess that was too spicy for you. my bad.

>spicy without drowning out the natural flavors of your ingredients
That's the thing though they do exactly that, what you have there is usually half rotten meat that is kept edible by spices. The longer you let it stay the more its losing its "natural flavor."
>Yeah and people who like pickles are backwards savages too.
Pickles are just one of many side dishes. As I said this method of preservation through spices or fermentation is nothing new in europe either. But that is just one type of food that not everybody necessarily likes.

I’m white and eat ghost peppers daily ... get at me

Mario,Nobody cares.
Pizza is bread cheese and ketchup.

If you have the means and the money you can find everything everywhere, my friend. I'm glad you opened your mind on this particular aspect by travelling, I would not be talking if I didnt do the same. There are A LOT of great american chef that innovate european cuisine to the limit. Protip: few cook spices in general, most focus on the research of genuine products, triple-checked kind of meats, particular breeds. Focus on the east coast major cities like Philadelphia in order to find them.

yeah man youre right minorities are often insecure and also often poorly educated, so they lash out at 'whites' and 'light-skins' and 'house-niggers' all the time and throughout history instead of bettering themselves. poor, financially and otherwise insecure, uneducated white folk tend to do the same thing to minorities. are you going to stoop or are you going to be above it?

I have never read a post more out of touch with reality
Literally child tier mentality

I don't take shitty baits, Cleetus. Try again.

Attached: 1564822812872.jpg (583x640, 165K)

Wow congrats on getting completely worked up over this ... >jab

Not a lot of spicy shit away from the equator.

Why do non-whites feel the constant need to point out weaknesses in white people if not for insecurity

Attached: 2.jpg (499x673, 62K)

Ask me how I know you started posting in 2016

Imagine being this out of touch.
Stop watching tv and going on facebook

Ask me how I know your a sophomore in highschool

A decent level of spice can made food better.

Why people feel the need to go to extremes with it I don't understand

except there are dishes endemic to my region where spices are used not for preservation but to improve taste and I'm sure it's the same for several Chinese and Vietnamese dishes.

This is bullshit. Everytime I've ever had a beaner buddy on the job site and shared some of my salsa they cried about it being overly hot.

>whites can't take the heat
>"uh yes they can"
>lol yu sensitive

Attached: 1565905598367.jpg (600x823, 90K)

Imagine your whole culture being dominated by western European culture for most of recorded history.
They just want to make up for lost time.
Trying to pack a 1000 years of pent up racism into a few decades. They'll get tired in a few years

In order to fill the howling void inside them.

Attached: 1563521549345.gif (448x344, 1.6M)

/thread, basically

But you just did
?

I like spicy food

No, I just sharted on your post, and insulted you with a racial slur. mutt.

Attached: 1563184159474.jpg (604x482, 18K)

Yea because that is what you're used to. Because for centuries you chink baboons chewed spiced up shit to the max. Now if anything doesn't taste spicy you feel like you have to add these spices to everything.
You're essentially ruining it but you do not realize it, mistakenly thinking it tastes better when in truth everyone that isn't from your asian shithole would scoff at the trash you're eating.

YES THEY ARE INSECURE
if white people are so superior why are we not just ignoring the seething minority faggots? why do we stoop to their level just to fling shit at each other? i'm just trying to raise the overall level of discourse by engaging in discussion about the rhetoric that we as white folk should be using. these minorities who hate white people, just like these white people who hate minorities, have NOTHING in their lives with which to feel superior, no skills no talents no prospects, except they can take solace in the fact that they are or are not white.

>your
like pottery

Good because tastes alot better. Ever wondered why mcd is a complete failure in east asia? They failed to conquer these east asian and south east asian nations. Obviously why. Cause its inferior shit

>Why defend yourself
Libcuck detected.

Except that I eat spicy food all the damn time.
You're a retard OP.

Just JIDF trolling
>this is the best they can come up with
but their constant posting keeps this site afloat

Oh look at me, I'm white, my tastes are objectively superior to yours. wanna know why? im white.

anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that race has nothing to do with spice tolerance. to even address these claims is to stoop to the brainlet levels of discourse perpetuated by the minorities you claim to hate.

Can't a white guy be bothered sometimes?
I mean it's not possible to keep up with work work work to cover your welfare share, we need to waste some hours as well.

Basically, yeah.

Faggots trying to fit in.

Im not east asian btw

>burger germany
That's common mistake
The original hamburger. (Ground or minced meat formed into a patty between to pieces of bread) was invented by Louis Lassen in american during the 1900s he was a Danish immigrant tho
Also cajun was originated in Louisiana

water is too spicy for me.

Is an art

there are lots of things to be upset about that are much more impactful than some nobody minorities giving me dirty looks for being white. (((They))) want us to waste the time and energy fighting amongst ourselves on this petty bullshit. The real underlying issues of socioeconomic inequality, while correlated to race do not have a causal relationship. anyone educated should know this and it is the lack of education that is the real problem, not spics and niggers fussing and huffing and having a tantrum now and then

so what "flavours" do you jews have??

Is spelling something that's important to you on an anonymous posting board

Europe was dominated by Roman Culture for 400 years yet nobody today holds animosity towards Italy for it

My mom used to be able to eat a whole birds eye chilli until she had to get her appendix removed. Now she can't take anything spicier than curry.

Well yes. You see we have all kinds of food. We got spicy, we got sweet, we got sour, we got crunchy food, soft foods, all kinds of meat prepared in different ways with all kinds of animals, we have all kinds of vegetables and fruits...
You on the other hand have spicy, spicy, spicy, spicy...

where do you think we are?

Not reddit.

i just like to belittle brainlets when i see them. and it was a grammar mistake not a misspelling, not that you'd know the difference

Hey I'll have you know that I use FIRE sauce every time I go to taco bell. Me and the guys do the #firesaucechallenge at least once a month!

>them. and it was a grammar mistake
This motherfucker.

>be me
>14 years old
>working at a hot dog stand
>learn how to make the hot sauce
>cover myself in protective gear
>chop up a pound of red savina habanero peppers
>put em in the pot with oil
>simmer lightly with other herbs & spices
>garlic, red pepper flake, lemon peel, onion, some greens
>let it all cook down a bit
>let cool slightly then add a bunch of vodka
>cycle and strain out solids, remove
>cook off all the alcohol
>left with basically a very potent habanero extract
>add various chili powders to thicken slightly, and lemon, because it opens the pores in your tongue

We served this to the general public in a 5% solution, the rest was mayo. We only gave it to people on request, though, because it looked like thousand island dressing. There were two good stories with this:

>bland looking white guy comes up, orders a dog
>left out the hot sauce
>guy mistakes it for dressing, smothers his dog in it
>takes a bite and starts crying like a bitch
>give him a new dog and a complementary 32oz milk

>hard-ass mexican guy comes up: I hear you have some really spicy hot sauce
>me: yep
>him: you make it?
>me: yeah
>him: psh, you're just some white kid
>me: well, try it if you want.
>he orders a hot link
>I pull out the sauce
>him: wtf is this? it's pink
>me: yeah, it's 95% mayo
>him: take that shit back and give me the full strength
>me: you'll have to sign a waiver...
>him: right, just hand me the bottle
>me: ok, you wand a drink?
>him: psh, no, I don't need a drink
>hand him the bottle, he puts a healthy line of sauce on the link
>takes a bite, chews... and stops chewing
>starts sweating profusely, tears start streaming from his eyes
>he gags and spits it out
>his eyes get puffy, he's full on crying, sobbing like a little girl
>wiping his tongue off with a napkin
>me: want that drink now?
>him: nods while wiping his mouth out

Like this guy said. Don't underestimate the ability of white people weaponize peppers.

But that's not my post
?
And I'm not mixed
?
Are you racist towards mixed races?
I thought Europeans wanted race integration?
Boy you guys sure are confused on what you want.

Louis Lassen didn't create the hamburger, he helped to get it to the new world tho.

Nobody is fighting with you. I'm only throwing peanuts. I'm not even american, nor racist. But the fact that white people, as I happen to be, differ and outclasses black people in terms of what is classy and what is not is true for the entire world since the beginning of the modern era. You can take a look at every random fashion city in the world and check out facts for yourself, it's not even something I care much about. Just reality.

Enjoy your wheat flour diet you fatbag

FALSE

>Hamburg steak

Stay delusional, amerifat.

Attached: 1515447168719.png (1080x1288, 1.36M)

looks like youre the one trying to fit in newfriend

Fox makes you think we think in blocks like you american, but luckly we're not sheeple and cattle.

White people generally dont use hot spices in food because our food is actually well flavoured and edible without. Unlike countries like thailand where they would spice it up to cover for shitty ass old food.

That said i like it spicy, but its hard to find any place that is even noticeably spicy.

>newfriend

the factors of race and class are correlated, but one does not directly cause the other. other than that one detail you and i are in complete agreement user

If user missed an "e" it could be considered a spelling error and not neccesarily a grammar error. You're assuming he intentionally put "your"
Kinda makes you cunt.
You a cunt bud?

spicy man here. I eat white food all the time

So you are racist? You must be pretty pumped about America's racist president then

have you even heard of a roody-poo? a newfriend? candy-ass? sigourney? something tells me you havent

What you say is right, and you seem to differ from the average /baboon, hence I salute you and I wish you happy trolling on these redditors and fagets.

if i spell flamingo as "flomingo" that is a spelling mistake. but if i say "hey lets go flamingo dancing" when really it's "flamenco dancing" that is not a spelling mistake. do you see the difference? it's called a malapropism look it up sweaty and yes i am a cunt when it comes to retards like you on the internet

Something tells me you're a faggot.

Attached: 1545290185398.gif (254x190, 486K)

You didn't say Hamburg steak you said hamburger
They are different things. I even clarified in my post so you wouldn't be confused
They are simillar, but different certainly. Dont get pissed with me because you mistyped

>malapropism
Y'uore bad at tihs.

@807836268
(You) started posting in 2016 i guarantee it

Someone post the icy edit.

Wait what. Thailand food is god-tier. Healthy and tasty and spices add to the dish well. You are delusional

>everyone I don't like started posting when I did
Dipshit.

if you say so but unless you make a counterpoint or address my mistakes then i will never respect your opinion

I'm not racist at all. I despise america whatever the president is. I would rather intrest myself in oriental meditation than in your disgusting politics and greed jew-attitude.
I came here to state your food sucks, if you want to talk about the orange man there is /pol ready to let you in their neverending spastic circle-jerk. I like to think with my own head. Go put ketchup on your pizza, who cares.

>i will never respect your opinion
You really are underaged, aren't you?

Attached: 1540357168285.jpg (155x202, 11K)