Anyone ever spend time in prison? What was the ass rape like?

Anyone ever spend time in prison? What was the ass rape like?

Attached: 3C343CB6-E30D-4282-AFC2-A6B9A8B1824D.jpg (400x424, 31K)

I did 7 months In Yatala, medium security. Got out a year ago. Got pulled over, done for second consecutive DUI and driving with a suspended license, they also found 3 ounces of weed on me. Which in South Australia would've been easy enough to skirt around, but with the while... DUI and all it fucked me.

I didn't get Raped, most of the guys I was with were there for minor drug offences. They don't take well to rock biters though. It's rough, I don't recommend going to prison.

good friend of mine went to jail for 3 years, when i asked the same question he told me that it just doesn't happen that a guy randomly gets fucked for dropping the soap. There are gay guys and they do get fucked but not without constent from what he knew. He was in for selling drugs so the poeple around him were mostly people who also did minor drug offences or robbery.

the fuck's a rock biter

>Australia
no black guys over there though

A pedophile.

Are you kidding me? We've got tonnes of Africans, Sudanese and aboriginals. Both inside and outside of prison. You have to practically play spot the Aussie anytime you go out.

>What the fuck is a rock biter?
ftfy
English not your first language?

Like all rapes, awful

Attached: B0F8E36D-0E56-4548-87A1-84527F5D9FD0.jpg (750x600, 31K)

Lmfao, gay in prison? You'd get shanked the next day

How does rock biter translate to pedo explain

I didn't invent the lingo, I don't know. It's just what they're referred to.

I didn’t say gay, I said ass rape. I’m not talking kissing and buying shades for your together for your cell.

I also have never heard the term

>Anyone ever spend time in prison? What was the ass rape like?
I'm a decently big dude. The first day I did what everyone says you should do and picked the biggest motherfucker I could find and fucked him up. He was a huge dumb nigger with an IQ of probably 60 and I beat him to a pulp. Ass raped him a few times over the next month and got a reputation of "don't fuck with that batshit insane white man or else he will beat you within an inch of your life then fuck your ass with his fat dick". The rest of my stay was alright because I beat and fucked that dumb nigger. Got no diseases, and nobody dared fuck with me for the year and change I was there.

Ive done a total of 8 years in max and min security prisons and my ass is still a virgin.
Ass rape happens if you want it to, if other cons have problems with you, they don't usually fuck your ass they shank you or beat the crap out of you.

And the rest of the niggers just let you get away with this.
I don't buy it.

You haven't been to prison.

Yeah that didn't happen.

kys please

yea that totally happened

Quite literally fake and gay.

I think it would be better to beat down a prison guard as a show of strength, might get you confined for a bit but you’ll get cred and no enemies that share your shower

rock biter usually means someone with jacked up teeth or a follower ive never heard pedo for a rock biter

Don't forget to ass rape the guard.

and then everybody clapped

Some guards are female, I would probably choose one of those to beat down. Could fuck her right in the pussy then

>Got no diseases
you had me til here

3 years at Stoney mountain in Canada, didn’t get raped but I saw a lot of murders on the rec area, got my dick sucked by some inmates girlfriend

Most prison rape is black guys making white nazis be they’re sissy’s it’s just a power thing

was ok, prefer to rape women tho

Fraudulent and homosexual in nature.

I know it varies widely form state to state and country to country, but I think the way it works is some lifer will tell a new guy that he likes him and subtly tells him he's got to bend over. Sort of "engineered consent" but not exactly rape.

Attached: vumbh63kg51kxzoxqojr.png (1600x900, 1.19M)

Were you bi before prison or did you just discover it getting curious at prison shower time?

and then the dirty COs just tip off some GDs to fuck you up

How fucking stupid are you? This is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever read

It's more of a fuck or fight thing from what I've heard.

Agree if you’re a lifer in there you got to switch to getting off on man asses, what else to live for?

No one has any hot gay sex stories?
T. Fag

I do. I’ve never been to prison though

prison rape is a fantasy made up by nigger loving cucks

Not a lot of ass rape in prison anymore bc there are a lot of fags getting fucked voluntarily now

That’s not exactly true but it def doesn’t happen a lot
Often times people are just like broken down until they’re blowing dudes on their own

I did 16 months for GBH among others.
And I didn't rape much ass as I was on antidepressants/antipsychotics.

Bustin' cheeks was the best part in prison. You fuck around, you're gonna get your cheeks busted

The thing from the never-ending story

>in prison cell with cell mate
>got bunk beds I’m up he’s down
>he used to be up top but would sleepwalk and fell getting down
>one night he starts sleepwalking again
>he gets disoriented and climbs up to top bunk with me
>he forgot we switched I guess
>I wake up to him crawling in on top me in bed
>tell him dude wrong bunk you’re below
>he starts saying no Juli, juli it’s ok
>I know he’s told me Juli is his gf name
>his cock is pressed against my thigh
>he’s hard as fuck

Continue?

check'd

Attached: 58f319a5b73289b23dbd61267d25529c543d940694fca09f913c5dd73978e9b7.jpg (907x718, 103K)

Did I mention he was in prison for raping Juli

urban dic reads that its figurative for, like, twiddling thumbs, antsy, tapping, etc. i didnt follow.

8 months, non-violent drug related shit. Mostly it was just tense/boring. Takes a toll on you. Didnt get raped. Actually it didnt happened as far as I know. Two fags would take dick for profit, and they were like a mini two-man brothel.
Violence was always racial and or money related. I was pretty much on my own and nobody gave a shit.
If you are in for longer or for violent shit I guess its different.

100% true you guys

yea user, I'll read it

>Anyone ever spend time in prison?
yes
>What was the ass rape like?
none existent, since that's an American thing

Went to county
Taking a leak and they're marching inmates by the cell
>One in a lime green jumpsuit makes eye contact
>stare him down cause I ain't no bitch
Later on while I'm being discharged I spot a prisoner uniform color code chart.
Went something like orange- regular inmate, red - the pedo/ snitches pc crew , stripes- working inmates....
>lime fucking green
>super bad mmkay, 2 sets of chains, 2+ guards, only 1 limey fucker at a time, etc.
Basically pissed off lifers.
Dodged that bullet.

5 months for drugs and stupidity.

It's... I don't know... jail. It's boring and incredibly stressful at the same time. I kept to myself and noone bothered me. I'd recommend making friends because time will go by faster. We got Gatorade and power bars and cheerios which was cool. It's loud, it's hard to sleep and seeing bland ugly concrete all the time is depressing. Also the some of the CO's were passive aggressive dicks and a surprisingly amount were women.

Never saw any violence but I did hear so much uneducated, lying bullshit I wanted to shove knives in my ears. It's a trip being around people who's entire worldview is shaped by their circle of retard family and friends.

>cheerios
fuck no I would Epstein

>Then everyone clapped and threw you money

You're probably some skinny, racist faggot with a fantasy about being a beefcake with a massive dick.

Definitely the most bullshitinest bullshit I've heard in a while.

Attached: 1560382345123675.jpg (500x500, 72K)

get on with it, im biting all the rocks i can find

>The stories and information posted here....

Sounds great except for the part where you get an extra 15 years for assaulting and raping another prisoner.

This sums up perfectly my experience. Stressful, boring, grey. Forced to live with the weirdest bunch of people. I made a couple friends, there were some genuine good guys in there. Having friends makes it go faster. Remember couple times laughing like idiots about stupid stories growing up. But also a lot of weird cunts, psychos, low IQ tards. People would sperg out at 4am and wake every cunt up. That shits exhausting. I tried to stay under the radar.
Never saw any raep but there would be jokes sometimes about it. Used to jerk it in my bunk at night I knew my roomy was doing the same thing. Never got gay though even when a guy offered to blow me. I think he was only joking though and testing me or trying to psych me out

*you're

>he starts humping his cock against my leg
>kissing and biting my neck
>I’m saying no stop but it’s just making him do more
>he lifts my shirt and starts biting and licking on my nips
>he’s holding my arms down by the wrists
>he starts biting and licking down to my waste
>just keeps saying it’s ok juli
>him going down like that has got me hard
>I freak out what happens if he snaps out of it and finds Juli has a hard on?
>may get violent
>I quickly twist my self under his body so I’m laying on my stomach hiding my cock
>he says oh juli you bitch I know how you want it
>he rips my bottoms down off my ass
>spits into my crack

continue?

sounds fake as fuck. boner is kill

Dude why would I come on the internet to lie to you

>he spits in my ass crack again
>puts in finger in there and presses in and out
>pushes his finger in my hole
>my cock is throbbing now
>he takes his hand away and comes back in with something a lot bigger than a finger
>he presses his cock down into my wet ass crack
>spits on it a few more times as he slides it between the cheeks
>I get some pillow in my mouth to bite on getting ready for the stabbing pain
>he thrusts into my ass
>all in one push he’s balls deep
>I get shocked and gasp a little
>shocked it didn’t hurt
>he starts slowly moving in and out
>I’m still hard and throbbing

yah I’ll continue

All you do is try avoid the freaks and weirdos. Stick around people who are mostly normal and mind your own shit. Don't get involved in prison politics or fights.

Did 7 years for vehicular manslaughter. Only guys getting fucked in prison want it. They watch you shower, they watch you sleep. Got in 2 fights in 7 years and both were broken up by guards in less than two minutes. One was a lifer dickhead I wouldn't give him my pudding(actual chocolate pudding from lunch), the other a spic trying to prove himself for acceptance. Only time you really get raped is when you get out and try to find a job.

Please don't continue.

Attached: 48606.jpg (700x300, 31K)

You shouldn’t quit on it I haven’t really developed the Juli character yet