Ask a 36 year old kissless virgin anything

Ask a 36 year old kissless virgin anything.

Attached: 21312321312.jpg (1206x674, 184K)

What happened

Nothing ever happened. That's the problem.

Do you measure your own self worth on vaginas?

Implying I have any self-worth. But yes, I do.

you can do it fam!

What does am even mean?

*fam

Famelic.
He is implying OP is a pencil neck with no muscular mass.

Doubt. But it's true.

Well, there's why you're a 36 kissless virgin.

To confront the only thing in this worl that can make you worth something is a daunting task, something that can paralyze you.

The be only human, go talk to them.
It takes practices, prolly even years of practice in your state, so get a shrink, you need all the help you can.

I never had huge problems talking to women. I just never got a positive response. And yes, this has had a negative influence on my self worth. But there is nothing else in life either from which I could get self-worth from.

LOL, its actually family.
You see, there is many kissless virgins and alienated petit bourgeoisie here.
Lots can empathize.

You were probably too intense.
It is quite common to get shutdown when you overthink your chances and reek of desperation.
Hence the need for a shrink.

>Hence the need for a shrink.

What kind of shrink would you recommend. I have been doing CBT for depression almost a decade ago and it didn't really help.

bump

General guidelines are CBT for short term stuff you need worked out soon but it doesn't deal with the actual causes.
Psychoanalytic therapy to deal with long term shit that ruins your life in ways you barely understand but totally feel and see.

Well, that's the hard part. You need to find one you feel comfortable with, that you can pay for and that set clear objectives for your therapy to develop.

You might need to try 3 or 4 before you get to the right one. You might get lucky and get a good one for you on the first try.

Oh, and it always hurts like shit, so don't worry if you can't stand it the first time and withdraw from therapy.
Just collect your strenght and try again as soon as you can.

Attached: eoVccwp_ZwvgqavKzj3I4xh_v5EnHa3Fkt1j7QHaVZo.png (806x525, 381K)

>Well, that's the hard part. You need to find one you feel comfortable with, that you can pay for and that set clear objectives for your therapy to develop.

Yeah. I never really felt comfortable opening towards a therapist (or any person whatsoever).

Me neither.
And I feel particularly distrustful of shrinks, as a lot of my friends are shrinks and they always spill the beans on their paitents, not the names, but the stories, so I never talk to them about my nepiophilia.

So that would be my last advice, if you like underages keep that part to yourself.

I hope you're able to power through it, sempai.
Now I gotta go eat Lunch.

>nepiophilia

Seriously dude?

Why would anyone ever consider taking about ?

Do they want to get v&?

I know that feel OP. I turned 30 last month and never have had sex in my life. Because of my 10 cm dick. I dont know how long I can continue in that state. Maybe an hero is the right solution.

I'm sorry bro.

I had sex at 16, now I'm 30 and never did it since.

What happened?

I'm in the same boat at 33. I don't really care, honestly; jacking off and hobbies keep me happy enough.

Tell me about your hobbies.

I am not favored by fortune.

LOL the 4chanz has became TAME.
This place was filled to the rim with cp back in the day.
You think most users got vanned?

Get bent.

Well, hobbies might be too strong a word. Tons of reading, gaming, programming, tinkering with tech and stuff. Anything to pass the time, really. Developing skills is always fun.

No exercise?

Does it get better?

Not currently. Not a bad idea, though.

Can you cast a fireball yet?

Nope.

I can. You don't want to know how many peasants I have already incinerated.

bump

cmon

niggas