This is gonna sound really fucking weird but tbf, what isn't on Yea Forums

This is gonna sound really fucking weird but tbf, what isn't on Yea Forums

Anyway I've got some faint cutting scars on my thigh from like 2 years ago. Nothing much but I'm applying for military and they asked if I had ever self harmed or felt suicidal, to which I said no.

I feel like if they do an examination during the medical, this is something that could eliminate me if they saw it.

At the moment, I'm considering 2 options.
1- Leave it and say it was from a motorbike accident
2- Overlay it with another injury a week before I go

Thought maybe I could stack my bike on some gravel or give myself some road rash just to hide the scars?

what do

Attached: 1507266147226.png (800x729, 48K)

Post a pic of the scars so i know what im working with

OP just admit you got those scars from being an attention whore. Ive been forced to train kids like you in the complete accession pipeline and you do nothing but cause problems for others.

The last one i had to deal with cut his thigh to hide it from mommy and daddy and ended up blowing his head off one fine fucking day on the rifle range.

just go to college or something OP

Just tell them you got the scars from being mounted by your dog. They'll understand.

this do everyone a favor and go be a politician or something simple

do you think ur being funny? my problem only comes back every few months and i'm gonna be surrounded by people who want to take care of me if i make it in. theres no big wars going on so why shouldnt i be able to join military? it goes for even longer if can sleep in which im pretty sure they let people do if they have medical problems so why are you guys so butt hurt about thsi?

The military doesn't want people with medical problems, dipshit.

its my choice not theirs grow up

If you have medical issues that could possibly make you a danger to yourself or other soldiers then they have every right to deny you. Sometimes you just have to accept shit for how it is.

people get hurt in the military all the time why can't they just take care of mine lol

>you a danger to yourself or other soldiers then they have every right to deny you.

they knew what they were signing up for how is it any different to take care of me? U act like my stepdad trying to control everthing i do but its my life not yours

Kek'd

OP here

You guys are fuckin weird and no help at all

>OP here

almost an hour fucking later

Everyone gave you advice. You're just acting like the military is somekind of halfway house. If you want to be taken care of move to California or some shit.

Just use maderma

i live in california u faggot. my head doctor is the one who gives me the razors to cut with because he UNDERSTANDS people with real issues not IMAGINARY ptsd from getting blown up.

ur all big fags who need to stop being incels and leave ur basements to see the world. California has their stuff together unlike ur nuckle dragging states. i'm gonna do good in the military and get all the benefits that u wanted but arent brave enough to get AND people are going to take care of me lol b more mad

lol

If you took an autistic 5 year old with a concussion and got it piss drunk, it would probably be able to type more coherently than you

i will get u banned u faggot incel trumpshit! my stepdad is a world class yelper keep playing like u want a fight

b8

actually, you know what, the army might be your calling dude

"they knew what they were signing up for"

no they fucking didn't because you lied

idc about your dreams, by all means go for it but don't say that they know what they're getting here

seek help user

>seek help user

i am you fucking idiot. If i join the military then they have infinite resources to take care of me. I get to sleep in all day never haf to mow the lawn again and if i get yelled at by my instructor i'm just gonna laugh and punch him lol.

Sorry user but afraid you
>Puts shades on
Just won't cut it in the military
>YEEEEEEEAAAAAH

if they ask, just tell them it was something stupid "me and my friends" used to do to see who was the least afraid. make it about friends and a challenge. but, have the story fully laid out, who the friends are, why you did it, who won, etc.

u think thats funny?! u don't know what sort of things ive gone thru. u would wilt like a cut flower if u had to go thru my life. I come from a world u might not understand

>easily coerced into self harm by others
>military had an issue with people shooting each other with their issued weapons in a "challenge game"
>Bad End

This is very poorly done trolling. Try harder next time to at least be entertaining.

>stepdaddy yelled at me and woke me up at 3pm to help me be productive wah wah wah

Would a tattoo cover it?

3/10

Wow you’re a faggot

y would i get a fucking tattoo lol? only queers and try hards get tattoos lol. fucking retarded get a tattoo lol my pain tolerance is too high to get tattoos the tattoo people said my skin was like dragons force and breaks needles they said its like hardest metal known to man

For example, my chances of joining the military are hindered due to being prone to seizures. It would be kind of pointless if I was charging the battlefield then just dropped and turned into a human vibrator, in your case, why give a gun to someone that will most likely off themselves.

i work in law enforcement (serious)

We have to get interviewed by a psychiatrist before we start. so if you ever did cocaine, got depressed, etc.. say it. But the cutting is more of a red flag, or could be. Because if you did it for a reason, they need to be satisfied that it is no longer a situation... and that requires your family doctor to know, and give you the green light.
Honestly, you can tell em straight up and they should respect honestly. BUT because you already said no..... yeah now you gotta hide em scars. Or straight up do a reversal and tell them about the cutting.

The ONLY thing that can fuck you up is if you LIE. So either try and tell a while lie that "it was from an old injury" which is true...
or tell em straight up. If you say it was from an accident, or if you mess up your scars to hide older ones.... it might raise more questions.

Just fly under the radar and act like they're not even there.

No easy answer. See how far you can go without lying, and who knows... the issue may never be brought up again.
If it is it's up to you Yea Forumsrother. Good luck

>why give a gun to someone that will most likely off themselves.
to do the world a favor?

Attached: Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg (500x281, 84K)

lol nobody wants to be a cop i don't like shooting black people for no reason the military is easier compared to being a cop anyway. I can play black ops II for hours on end so join me on my stage homo

they're not that interested at the enlisted level. this will work, guaranteed