What should I do to her Yea Forums?

What should I do to her Yea Forums?

Attached: Sub.jpg (2080x1170, 517K)

piss on her

nothing because she is too low and would hurt my knees to fuck her like that. But, would tie her to the bed in a manner her ass is exposed and rape the living shit out of her pooper

draw her proper eyebrows because it looks like fucking shit

kick her right in the pussy

write a timestamp on her

Fuck ya, right in the baby maker.

Attached: 1558713477286.gif (500x349, 906K)

Tickle her real good

Get some icyhot or if you dont have that, take toothpaste and rub it around and in her vagina. Then blow some air at it and enjoy. Film if possible and post it here.

>Get in front of her.
>Sing the "baby shark" song for hours.

Attached: what-is-baby-shark-1548869443.jpg (480x479, 36K)

Leave her for a while just go for a walk or something

Invite friends over.

Slap her face

Cut her nipple off and eat it

This here. What kind of fucking amateur ties her up sitting on a hardwood floor?
Congratulations on taking 2/3 of her holes out of the equation, shit for brains.

Take a shit on her left shoulder

Go to her and take dick, say helLO as penis IN

Ask her about her immigration status.

piss on her face and mouth... then take a shit on her

This

Abuse her to the point where she thinks its no game anymore and shes about to really die and watch her panicking.

Blindfold her mother, lead her to the bed and fuck her hard. Each time mama cums, I'd reach over the footboard, grab cumslut's hair, and bang her head against the footboard.

When I was finished with mama, I'd walk her over to cumslut and let the creampie drip on CS's body, forcing her to lick mama's snatch clean... note that CS has a bare mound, mama still has her crazy Asian bush.

CS has a face full of sex juices, and I make them kiss. I reach down and finger both pussies, wet squishy sounds fill the room.
Mama knows she's kissing a girl for the first time, but she doesn't know that

CS is her daughter. mama screams and slaps her face and starts berating her in Mandarin. Mama grab onto the nipple clamps by the ring and yanks them both off, leaving CS's nipples swollen and bleeding just a little.

Let's see more of your sub, Sir.

Underrated post

Bring in another woman to eat her out, imagine how sexy especially if she isn't into it, the site of another woman between her legs, YUM!

make her eat your ass

I gotta say, thats some impressive rope tying skills

Write where across her face in red lipstick using her painted mouth as the O

Theres no o in where

Yeah, strictly practical bondage is the only worthwhile kind.

is that ana?

human toilet: you only need the mouth. its the only hole with an internal flush

>just a little