We are defeated!. :(

We are defeated!. :(

Attached: 1557318101181.jpg (1280x683, 215K)

any sources to cite?
or just bait

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 6K)

Busted.
I'm just a master baiter.
Sorry.

You know, I don't even care. By the time the 2040's roll around I'll be too senile to give a fuck.

Most "men" are so effeminate now anyways, it's beyond easy to pull teenage/20-year old girls for an old fuck like me. As long as you're somewhat masculine, they fall all over you. Why do you think there's such a rise in women attracted to "dad bods" and shit? You queers keep on playing your vidya and watching anime in your dark basements, I'm gonna be out here piping fresh pussy until I die.

Best response
/thread

Well, it's because most women are lesbians...

Source : just open a women magazine and look at the "male" models

Attached: perception.gif (983x622, 49K)

I'm pretty sure you never piped any pussy, young or old...

Attached: talking shit.gif (500x289, 482K)

Fucking /thread

I'm 25 and in CC, but I'm still banging hot 19 and 20 yr olds like a mad man.

Most other "men" are too busy jerking it to BBC fantasies or are too pussy to do shit because they're so busy daydreaming about "the one girl" that'll never come lol.

Sure you are

Attached: ImaouOP.gif (422x293, 1.55M)

U mad bro??

No, just tired of your shit...

Virgins detected

>I'm 25 and in CC, but I'm still banging hot 19 and 20 yr olds like a mad man.

Is that supposed to be hard?

If you think that it is impressive that young adults in their early 20's fuck like rabbits, then you are a pathetic little bitch who hasn't hit puberty.

I love this, I love being defeated. This is our fate, the white race is doomed and I enjoy getting of to our own extinction.

Attached: 69298371b451cb4ff40c801083eeb549.jpg (827x1260, 434K)

the text makes absolute no sense ...
transition from attractiveness to IQ rating is totally made up .. and the conclusions just topkek nonsense

"translate this plot to IQ, and you have a world where the women think 58 percent of meh are brain damaged"...

fucking unlogic. she just finds you ugly not dumb...

tranlate this plot to IQ (...) women think 58 percent men are brain dead...

translate this plot to AC voltage and women think 58 percent of Amperes are brain dead...

oh wow random plot/chart comparison with IQ... random 58% (why not 20% oder 70%) ?

Did a teenager writes this?

>getting this mad

You're probably one of those 18yr old Virgins who stare at me while I'm making out with my girl.

Lol what a fucking loser virgin.
>25
>early 20s
Wrong again

Just fucking kill yourself already

Attached: 1560023270883.jpg (285x300, 22K)

Fuming virgin/10

If this means the world will be more sexualized, I'd support this idea. Girls will be still girls and guys start to look more like girls, everyone being a whore. STDs should be stopped and little penis girly boys should be still able to produce good sperms so people won't go extinct. I think it would be a better world

bump

But your reading comprehension sure puts you to the brain damaged segment.