Whats your wildest fetish /bros

whats your wildest fetish /bros

Attached: 1566559766978.jpg (998x850, 80K)

Im straight, but kinda Wanna be gangraped by a pack of wild niggers

Dry humping

I'd like to be shrunken and used as a dildo

>straight

who is girl in pic

Attached: 1369232383290.png (280x250, 152K)

If that's literally the only fag thing you want to do you're pretty straight.

I have a burning desire to lick the anus of an adorable ten year old lol.

I wanna tie a chick up and force her to drink vodka until she pukes all over herself

I liked to be dominated and bullied by girls. No humiliation, just worship and dominance

I think it comes from childhood experiences, being a shy but somewhat good looking kid, girls would always bully and tease me to get my attention.

Attached: F0D2A684-A062-486A-8F1A-EFAD061D1379.jpg (1242x1093, 433K)

Not sure if it's a fetish or fantasy but I fantisize about doing it while skoober diving. Just think about it... Complete weightlessness, freedom to do whatever position you want. Your only limit is the oxygen capacity. I wanna do it so bad but I don't know where to look

ur mom

Kinda wanna fuck a shortstack. Since we live in reality and not some fantasy world, I may just need to one day resort to a midget

vacbed maybe, that and sounding

Under water

Same but I film myself getting fucked by like 10 black athletic guys that’s one of my life goals at the moment

I want nothing more in the world than to lick my little sister’s innie cameltoe; just lick her tight slit. But I think it’d be so hot if I had to watch someone else get to lick her before me.

I want to fuck my niece. Not my blood niece but my wife’s niece. Known her since she was 11. When she got to high school she use to flirt with me quite a bit and hang out with me for everything. Any time I was with the family and had to leave, for example to buy food or something she would always volunteer to go with me. Wife’s family all has the habit of hugging and kissing when they meet or leave a gathering and this niece in particular started kissing me on the lips. Not straight on lips but more like corner of the mouth. Got so bad that my wife started noticing and told me I needed to stop letting her go with me places alone and for me to stop letting her kiss me. now she’s married with a son and I see her most every weekend and there is still some strange uncomfortable attraction there. Not uncomfortable because I don’t like it but uncomfortable because I wonder if my wife sees it. She still walks by and pinches me on occasion and gives me long stares that I have to look away from. Probably just does it because she knows I wanted to fuck her before and still do now. It doesn’t help the fact that she is almost a spitting image of my wife. Same figure (perfect shapely ass and hips), same hair color same dress style (tight jeans and vans). Drives me crazy. Even my children have walked up from behind and mistaken her for my wife. I know it will never happen because I love my wife but I will always have sick thoughts of having them both at the same time. And at least I have all the memories of the flirtations and awkward moments with her throughout the years.

Incest, drugs and dogs on women.
Ideally I'd have my sister and her teenage daughter over, dose them both without their knowledge with a carefully weighed out cocktail of MDA and meth, then get touchyfeely on the couch until they're horny and uninhibited. The goal is to fuck my niece while she's on her back, 69ing her mom, with my dog pounding his dick deep into my sister until they each get to enjoy eating a freshly served creampie.

Attached: bsn.webm (568x412, 1.92M)

Forced chastity bdsm anal panties and cum

I'd like to fuck minors. Let those 13 year old chicks come over under the pretence of tutoring them, build up trust, and get them to want me.

Damn, man. That oddly gave me a chubby.

Attached: 1558713477286.gif (500x349, 906K)

Take big black cock in an orgy of men = less gay than getting sucked by a super passable transexual, okay jimbo

Who she?

Damn

I love to make people laugh, so to have randos play with me is where I get off

Attached: 38pgsu.jpg (888x499, 84K)

Kinda curious what it must be like to get raped by a hot lady as a young boy. Past that era of possibility but oh well