Friend wrecked while high on weed and is being charged with a dui whats going to happen to them? Their scared...

Friend wrecked while high on weed and is being charged with a dui whats going to happen to them? Their scared. They didn't hit anyone just crashed their car into a fence and blacked out and when they came to the police was there and they asked what they took and they said weed and took them to the hospital and are being booked into the jail when released.

Attached: download.jpeg-1.jpg (269x188, 9K)

Death penalty is likely.

What's going to happen is that they are going to learn their lesson about talking to the cops. Don't fucking do it.

They're gonna get fucked.

Do dumb shit, get fucked, that's how it works. If you're gonna drive while high you gotta be fucking careful and apparently he wasn't, serves him right.

This. Never talk to cops.

second this. worse mistake than driving stoned.

They should testify in court that the weed was dandelions. Theyre stupid and poor so they eat them off the side of the road like in the great depression. Bureaucrats took all their money and they crashed looking for "weed"

Then what would you do next in this situation should he talk to lawyer?

No they actually told them gorilla glue

Was he high when they found him? If not i would definitely consult one.

So high he thought he was dying and puking and didn't even know where he was

storm that shit, get your friend, and GTFO.

protip: bring more people who want to help get your stoner friend out of the hospital before he goes to jail.

Attached: 922E7CCB-CD93-4365-8331-B022B075DB51.png (589x558, 215K)

I would if he wasn't injured

lol what a queer
he deserves to go to jail its illegal to be that big of a pussy

wait until just before release.

Attached: F2497871-5FC1-45DA-BF8C-37B079956CD0.jpg (1431x875, 1.11M)

I think someone gave them something else or it was laced with something else i dont know anything about this strain but they can usually hold there own

*They're scared.

Because their friend is a moron

Problem is i wont know when there released and there not letting anyone see them including family i i know is there in icu and what ive been finding out from friends and family

>Laced with something else

Lol right. Your friend smoked too much, or took something that they didn't tell you about. If they felt fucked up and still drove, they deserve everything coming to them.

Cant help what i am if i wasn't i wouldn't be asking for information from higher intelligence b/taurds

One hit was all and they probably felt fine or wouldn't have left

It's quite obvious to outsiders that it definitely wasn't one hit, or they did something else without telling you, or you know that and you're not telling us.

People do just crash cars for no reason, but if you're that much of a moron to begin with don't do it while on something.

Pretty much fucked already with the admission of taking something. What country? How long from ingestion or inhalation till driving, how bad we’re the injuries? Head injury or concussion? How long from accident till cop arrival?

Thats why i think its was laced with something else i dont smoke and drive but i would be fine with a lot so i dont think that one hit would fuck them up that bad and they aren't the lying type i promise that

In all honesty, suicide is both you and your friend's best option right now.

Hopefully they test him and put the little faggot wannabe nigger in jail for longer so he can get raped in jail and maybe learn his lesson and stop acting like a fucking loser piece of shit stain on the world

It's just that your use of the written English language make people think that you're an ignorant foreigner. For that matter if your friend is Asian, this would be every day driving for them.

This. Actual common sense, I've never had any issues driving high and I drive home from work high almost every day.

>Their scared.
Trump loves the uneducated. He will pardon him.

Regardless of any of those answers he needs to lawyer up and say nothing else to police.

>Don't talk to popo.
Irrelevant here. Blood would have been drawn at the hospital to confirm what they were on. This was a wreck, not a dui stop.

Talking to the cops wasn't the mistake, if you're in an accident and look a little jangled, you're gonna get a breathalyzer and a blood test, even if you don't say a word. The result is DUI. He will get booked, and after he has sat and chilled, they'll let him go. They have to keep him until he is sober, it's the law. He will be given an arraignment date, and he better show up. If you plead not guilty (they'll have the blood results) you're going to a bench trial and the judge will max you. If you plead guilty, first offence, he will probably get ARD and probably no jail. Then he'll be on probation, do a bunch of DUI shit like attending classes, pay fines, take piss tests, do community service - and better not fuck any of it up, because ARD/probation means they can max you if you fail to comply, fail a piss test, skip a probation visit. He'll probably lose his license for six months. But if he gets a second one, he can be tried as a serial offender and jail applies to both. For that, you can do somewhere between 30 days and six months, or in a worst case scenario, 364 days - which keeps you in county as opposed to going to a State Corrections facility. (Which looks and acts a lot like Orange is the new Black, but with men).

Yes, this.
The financial rape must begin.
If your friend is a woman, let her know that this is the "rape" culture she's been hearing about.

Even if he wasn't "high", he was still high according to the blood test.

WHY HAS NO ONE MENTIONED THAT ANYONE WHO BLACKS OUT AFTER SMOKING WEED IS A FAGGOT

Stop saying "they." I don't give a fuck about preferred pronouns, is your friend a man or a woman?

Ok my friends a guy in Texas and white and drove within 30mins of smoking cant get anymore specific on the details to keep from people finding out who he is just trying to keep it low and i haven't slept in 2 days and i do not know how to use properly grammar and so if that bothers yall dont reply

Depends on the state and whether or not he has prior offences. If this is his first time then the most likely scenario is probation, a fine, and classes. Maybe repay property damages. Possibly a suspended license. Be sure to act remorseful in front of the judge

He just got off probation for non drug or driving related charges

Are you new here

Are you for real? He just got off probation and he's already doing dumb shit and can't drive?

Just abandon this thread and go do something else, your friend is a fucking retard and deserves to get fucked, some people can't be helped, wouldn't waste any more time thinking about it.

Unfortunately no been here since 2010

Im not doind a date and time stamp

Oh you're in trouble.

Why am i in trouble? I didn't do anything wrong.

You were in the car and ran away from the scene of an accident. That's a crime. Confess your sin to Yea Forums. Do it now.

Attached: creepy.gif (500x378, 993K)

3 people have and said hes a fag or a pussy. But you sir are a retard.

Depends on where in Texas. In a large county the traffic judge will be too busy to look at his entire history and will only focus on his traffic offenses. In a smaller county the judge may go through his entire criminal record and deem him a repeat offender. He could be looking at a couple of months in

Friend and then words like they and them? Sounds fake op. But whats not fake is your love of big hige cock.

>a guy in Texas and white
Seat penalty KYS

Attached: 1566515024044.jpg (750x607, 440K)

A judge has clerks for this type of clerical work. Plus everything is in a database now.

Wasn't in the car he called me asking if i could come find him he said he thought he was dying and had a wreck then he quit talking and wouldn't say anything and talked to friends that found him and when they arrived the cops were already there

Blood would have had thc in it. What is I live close to a recreational state and got back from a weekend trip of smoking weed where it's legal. Not my fault it stays in your system for 30 days or so.

he is going to loose $10k and about 5 years to be back to normal

A blood sample will be taken to shiw the levels of thc. His lawyer should ask the toxicologist if that proves they were high at the time of the accident or while behind the wheel. Answer will be no. Judge should find them not guilty of DUI. Might lower charge to failure to control vehicle.

So he forgot you were in the car? And he called you while you were running through the woods to get away? I'm confused.

I can guarentee you if i had been in that wreak i wouldn't be going anywhere and i cant run or walk anyways and if i had been i would have said i was driving and a deer jumped out in front of the car and i swerved that way he wouldn't be getting a dui

Dude your story isn't solid, things sound sketchy, you're either making all of this up or you're not telling us stuff and I can't possibly imagine why. We don't give that much of a shit cause it's not our life, so go do something else and let your friend get fucked for being a retard.

That would be a crime if you did that. You're talking silly now. Go to sleep and be glad you aren't going to jail like your friend.

Im only telling everything i now from getting to specific ive got some information from this thread like asking the toxicologist about proving if he was high at the time and getting a lawyer involved we had worked over 12hrs in the heat today so im sure that added to the fatigue but i cant prove any of this is real so if you dont believe what has been said here i cant help that but just give the information i have that not too revealing

If he can't afford a lawyer the court will appoint one for his case. You're not qualified to assist him in any way. Stay out of it.

then camp that shit, the longer you wait, the higher chance he could be in jail.

Attached: B9F60E17-EF75-4BD2-8C1C-F4DE4595A5A7.jpg (1437x1027, 1.21M)

this. if you're driving high you should know to be more careful than usual.