Anyone here ever been pegged?

anyone here ever been pegged?

Attached: untitled.png (540x720, 370K)

Attached: Pic-1.jpg (400x358, 45K)

Attached: 1566029751659.jpg (900x1200, 192K)

Yeah it hurt like hell

Yeah. Feels good man.

Hahahahahha

is that a guy?

no, I would like to try, tho

Yeah.

It's nowhere near as good as being fucked by a real dick. I suspect this is because the feedback between a real dick and the brain has greater bandwidth than between a hunk of plastic and rubber and the brain. Girls just don't know how to fuck because they're removed from the immediacy of the penetrating object and the human experience.

well im not gay tho I just am subby

Told my gf after a year or so that I was into crossdressing. She got onboard with that then after a few months asked her if I bought a strapon would she use it on me? After that it was used on me everytime we had sex. I would dress up and she would make me look fem. Shes a make up artist so its perfect. Then I would fuck her for a while and after she climaxed, she would get the dildo and fuck me while I jerk off and cum

Ha! Nice.

We did alot of kiky shit. Best time ever I placed a dildo with a suction cup on a plank, got balls deep on it and had her back up onto my dick and me fucking her while fucking my ass with dildo. Blew a giant load in her that night

man i would so fucking love to be pegged

she end up leaving you?

Nope. Just kinda slowed down on the kinky stuff. Together for a few years now.
I still dress up sometimes and still guck myself with said dildo even bough new ones. Hook up now and then with strangers to get fucked

>Hook up now and then with strangers to get fucked
sounds like a bad relationship

Nah relationship is great actually. Im just hooked on getting fucked from my past and look for fullment somewhere else. Im a sissy who likes being dominted

you are hardly in a relationship man

id be worried she wouldn't respect me.

Sexual? No. Im not. But life partner relationship, very much so. Its messed up I know

I dont mind that she wouldnt respect me. If she were getting fuk somewhere else I wouldnt really mind

yeah, why

dude get a real relationship and respect yourself

You have to live from haribo the day before. They turn liquid in your body.

Attached: 7692136488_609d2c9f11_z.jpg (612x612, 71K)

Respect myself... Long past that man.
Degenerate sissy crossdresser.
Gets fucked by dogs
Gets fucked by guys
No respect for myself
Loaded on drugs alot of the time
Waiting to die