You fucks think you have it bad? I bet none of you were molested by your adoptive sister...

You fucks think you have it bad? I bet none of you were molested by your adoptive sister, while your new parents were oblivious to it. And for years I couldn't tell anyone, because she threatened to say I forced myself on her instead if I ever said anything, and then I would be thrown back into foster care. After I grew up I tried telling my so-called parents, and they banned me from their lives. She now is married and has two kids, and is thinking of adopting. Fuck you all and fuck this shit life. No wonder I get shit faced all the time.

Attached: 1550276433553.jpg (349x1160, 73K)

How wuld I bet go about ruining her life?!! I dont want her to be happy because she ruined mine!

She shouldn't be allowed to adopt children. fuck this fucking life I want to ruin her life

Im really sorry to hear that.

Have you sought help? If youve been molested chances are you have PTSD which is a brutal mental injury.

id post her picbut she blocked me so long ago

>getting to bang your sister as a kid

sounds good to me

I can't afford that. I was homless for a long time until recently

Fuck you. And she shoved things into me and pinched me all over and shit like that. I never stuck it in her

obviously you must eat her babies..mmm baby cooch, taste like mini fish tacos.

it would devastate her to lose a kid. she cares about them way more than she ever cared about me. I wonder if she does the same things to them as she did to me.

That sucks :(

How old are you now?

Ive got PTSD due to parental abuse but due to a mix of self healing and trauma therapy Ive been able to heal maybe 70-80% of the wound.

That said, you being free from contact with your abuser isnt necessarily a bad thing. I always get super tense around mine, Im guessing the same is true for how you react around your rapist.

oh well thats lame

i was molested a bit as a kid too, but not as bad as that

also i was just fucking around, im sorry i know getting molested sucks

I just turned 30. Forever alone birthday. it was shit but at least the bar I went to gave me half off a couple drinkds

dont get me wrong id do it if I could afford it. Alcohol has been my therapy instead though

No shit. did you ever get even with your abuser?

no, theyre my grandparents and we still interact a lot.

i havent forgiven them, but i dont really give much of a shit either. there are a lot of reasons im so fucked up, that's only one of them.
and it was mostly fondling and stuff, they weren't shoving shit up my ass.

Alright. 30 is some eays into adulthood, but you still got decades left to turn things around and be happy.

I know guilt and shame is super common among people with PTSD so Im guessing you feel a lot of that.

Sadly people are also sexist against men when it comes to rape, so you're sadly facing a rougher path than you would have if your rapist had been male. Thats super lame, but it's something youre already painfully aware of, obviously.

I recommend focusing less on revenge and more on healing. You CAN get a life worth living. It will take time and a lot of effort. Youll have to be willing to face your demons, but you're already showing signs of being able to do that since you can talk about the abuse.

Step one is to reduce, or break, contact with toxic people. This includes your rapist obviously, since she refuses to take responsibility for her actions, but also your adoptive parents since they enabled her.

You know what happened. Thats enough. You dont need people who distrust you in your life. Get rid of them and focus on putting your life together.

If you can I recommend putting some distance between you and them. Maybe moving to a different city or suburb if you havent already.

Thats tough. I never knew my real family, but I hope they wouldnt do that shit to me.

other shit my adoptive sister did was take pictures of me, made me touch myself in front of her, and once tied a yo-yo string to my favorite yo-yo on my dick and kept pulling it until I got rope burn. I never playe with that toy ever again

>society says your a victim so you self destruct.
nice victim complex you got there.

I hear what you're saying, but I really want her to suffer and not get away with this. especially if she is thinking of adopting!

I do live a state over, though.

Quit your whining. I was raped in undergrad multiple times before my friends found out the girl getting me hammered and giving me a ride home was a total creeper.

At least you had parents and an apodtive sister ungratefil feggat i still live in the foster home on 6th street and im 38.

Is she hot

fuck off I was molested by a way older cousin but that didn't make me into a faggot like OP

nice ass hole you got on display, assface.

so I should just bottle it all up? and never say shit? like you?

her durr

meh

WWho said I was fucking dudes?

Yeah and I wasnt totally fucked up by my single dad manipulating me into being a preteen sissy for years

Boo fucking hoo. That is nothing OP, grow a set of balls you moaning faggot.

>so I should just bottle it all up? and never say shit? like you?
Yeah, this happened in 2011. You think I could have said anything that would be taken seriously back then? I just had my friends watch her around me, got tested for STDs immediately, again at 3 months, then again at 6 months. Life goes on. Sure I get sleep terrors and all that shit but I don't advertise it and make it the center of my existence.

You're supposed to tell the police, not your parents.

You deserve it for being a low IQ subhuman.

Fair enough. She certainly deserves punishment.

I guess there's no way she'll admit to what happened, and proving it will be difficult.

You can write an anonymous note to CPS or the adoptive agency telling them someone told them what happened though.

Always annoying to you when victims claim to be victims, eh?

So just because you didn't get treated respectfully when you were raped, you don't think anyone else should either?

Also, not every rape has the same mental impact. How the rape was conducted, the power dynamic between the abuser and the victim and other factors also affect the severity of the trauma.

Telling the police is a good idea if you have any way of proving it. Without proof, it's not certain you find their intrusive questions worth the discomfort the abuser would feel when they would be questioned.

Bottling it up is how you continue having nightmares for decade instead of healing so they'll stop after a few years.

Please seek help.

Lol kys

Oh well, some get molested others do the molesting. I hope you're doing better though.

Op why did your family ban you? Like you told them what she did and they attacked you for it? Is there more to the story?

What was wrong with her? What led her to abuse you?

lots of siblings play with each other when theyre young usually they dont take it like a pussy like you did and get traumatized from it

>molested by adoptive sister

So in other words, you had sex with someone who wasn’t blood related, and you’re traumatized by it?

why don't you just focus on fixing yours?

He said it was his adopted sister; she may have been the biological child of their parents.

In any case it's not unusual for parents to have a favorite child they believe over their other children.

The problem with rape is usually not the sex itself but the fact it's non-consensual. I'm sure you could enjoy a big black dick in your butt if you just tried, but when it's against your will it tends to hurt.

My mom died when I was 5. The only relative who would take me was my aunt. She was an alcoholic junky and we lived in a trailer park. She would fucking whore me out for beer money. I ran away when I was 12 and ended up whoring myself out on the streets. OD'd when I was 17. A week in a coma. Made me finally stop and think about my life. Slowly pulled myself together into a reasonable facsimile of a human being. Now I'm just taking it day by day trying not to use or kill myself. But hey, sorry your sister diddled you.

me and my sister were adopted then we fucked each other. That's kinda similar except I'm a pussy slayer and you're just a pussy.

Boo hoo, cry me a river.

I don't really care to be honest, it's your problem not mine.

besides, you sound like a bit of a cunt and probably deserved it anyway.

Jesus.

Sorry to hear that. Good job starting to turn your life around despite the circumstances.

Is this fucking lame people day or what? What rock are you all crawling out from under?

wow, what a bitch. If she was a dumbass teen, then let it go.and cut her out of your life. If she was an adult whi chose to do those things, take steps to protect those kids if you want. Either way, cut her out

Haha
You got bumpoked

>Is this fucking lame people day or what? What rock are you all crawling out from under?

No rock - just don't give a shit that some moaning cunt has come here to tell me how he took it up the arse by his spastic sister.

should just be grateful and move on.

>hurr durr bottle up
>I strong, you weak
Get help, retard

At least it was a girl and you have parents, fuck off with your entitled privilege.

Feel better user, and happy birthday. Mine is this monday and im turning 19

You fucks think you have it bad? I bet none of you were molested by your adoptive sister, while your new parents were oblivious to it. And for years I couldn't tell anyone, because she threatened to say I forced myself on her instead if I ever said anything, and then I would be thrown back into foster care. After I grew up I tried telling my so-called parents, and they banned me from their lives. She now is married and has two kids, and is thinking of adopting. Fuck you all and fuck this shit life. No wonder I get shit faced all the time.

Sounds like you're a pussy and haven't thought about the context of your situation. People have had it way worse off. I even know people that WISHED someone fucked around with them as a kid. Stop complaining and live your life.

Sooky lala