Been talking to this super pretty goth girl on tinder for the past few days...

Been talking to this super pretty goth girl on tinder for the past few days. She's legitimately model fine (she is a model) and I'm pretty sure she's going to ghost me after our date tomorrow night but I'm just glad I get to hang out with her. I don't have any real life friends to brag about this to. I'm not even gonna read your guys replies I just need to tell someone. I've stated she's out of my league on numerous occasions but she doesn't seem to think so. My tinder profile even states I'm handicapped with a bum leg, broke, no car, real loser type. She doesn't care. I don't know if I'm just the luckiest dude on Earth right now or if I'm finally catching a break. This girl is seriously next level so I don't understand why shes wasting her time on me but boy have I been happy she is. Whatever happens tomorrow I'm just happy I got meet such a cool person. Wish me luck Yea Forumsros Im going to need it.

Attached: 3p0doivw7zi21.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Good luck, keep us posted

have fun man, good luck

u got this bro

don't sweat it! Best of luck

I knew a 60 year old dude with a tiny shriveled up arm, criminal past, broke as shit (living day to day), looked like complete shit. He was in a relationship with a hot 25 year old student with rich parents until he died a while ago.

Good luck bruh

godspeed user

How do I know u?

Uhhh... what?

Act like you've been there before faggot and dont gush on how you think she out of you're league. That can go from cute to cuck real quick. Good luck

Attached: 1566262584768.jpg (500x483, 20K)

Piss on your face, son of stupid whore

learn to read u cockmongler

I've read it just fine. But I'm unable to answer without more info. I don't know who the person is or whether we know each other at all.

Expect nothing, and you won't be disappointed that's all I can say.

WEINER CHOPPER
WEINER CHOPPER
WEINER CHOPPER

Attached: download (61).jpg (188x268, 8K)

the only way u gonna fuck her is with ruffies!

get them now and use them

Man this place has changed. OP I'm going to red pill or blue pill I don't fucking remember. Point is life is just spinning random chaos, there is no karma or divine intervention. Bears don't question why there's delicious berries drizzled in honey in the middle of the woods, but you should cause you're capable of critical thinking. You're either being fucked with, or she's mental or disease riddled, if it's too good to be true it probably is. I really hope I'm wrong, but I don't want to see a thread about you killing yourself tomorrow, so be prepared.

yeah bro thats great

i agree tho

Hi, I know a similar story. Once I was walking with a friend in my city (I lived in Tver, Russia). We met a guy in his forties, without one eye, with drunk face, and without any teeth. This man was accompanied by a girl of 19 years, young but shabby. They were hitchhikers on their way to some open air rock festival. The guy used to be a biker, not as tough as hell's angels, but a regular rocker, but he went down for vodka and fights. But that girl loved him and walked with him for miles. Here's the story

It's a nice story.
:-)

I've got an uplifting sorry for OP.

>ain't nothin gonna break a my stride, ain't nothing gonna slow me down who o I got to keep on moving.

Nope wait forgot he had a bum leg

Dude, I'm a typical hikkikomori (or basement-dweller ), but I hitchhiked sometimes, hung out with all sorts of hippies and punks. I've seen a lot of girls stick to guys who aren'T cool or dangerous, but just freaks or shit. I understand the girls ' attraction to bullies, tough guys and other CHAD. But what they involve drug addicts, masturbators, drunks and idiots I can't understand

What a grand and intoxicating innocence.

Attached: h3tXE58i_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

He was good with his tongue

Attached: 48F4935E-843B-43C5-B796-C075FD8DA3A7.jpg (720x716, 65K)