Drunks faggots. What's the close test legal thing to alprozalm or anything else optional

Drunks faggots. What's the close test legal thing to alprozalm or anything else optional

Attached: 9-1.jpg (491x555, 73K)

any benzos is going to be prescription only retard
and don't bother with dealers most of that shit is fent now

Shit they take anything we need sources inside of just jacking off

what

Yeah I dont get it, why put fucking fent in xannies? Fucking assholes.

way cheaper and extremely addicting also super fucking potent

Anyone know where I could get some in socal 909 area?

This is fucking retarded , they don’t put fent in benzos

They absolutely do. I've had xannies test positive for fent 4 times from different sources. Its happening.

I bet it's the government trying to hook people on opiates. Fucking gubbamint

people buy presses and press fake xans with fent retard... plenty of people have died from them. just because you haven't experienced it in your cozy little bubble doesn't mean it doesn't happen
nah lol they do that totally legally

Yeah, but they can do it illegally too. Make sure to reach the people who most likely wont have insurance and wont go to the doctor

I don't doubt it from their track record

rofl, anyone would much rather have fentanyl than benzos.

nah not really lol, and anyway the issue is that it's being sold as something else so overdose is very likely if people take it as they would an actual benzo

That switch that you talk about.. You are talking about drug dealers or big pharma companyes?

drug dealers
big pharma will just tell you straight up what it is and people think its ok because its prescribed
in reality most of this fent is coming from China

Gadamn people just answer the mans question. I'd Take kratom. Its Legal most places and helps with the anxiety pretty good.

Also maybe valerian root. I saw somewhere it was called "nature's xanax"

Why do you want that shit? It's a nightmare drug. It literally makes you dumb and slow. I was prescribed .25 mg alprozolam twice a day for a week and 3 months later I still feel stupid and slow. I'm even worried it might be permanent. I can't remember shit. I suck at video games now. It was honestly the biggest mistake of my life agreeing to take that shit.

I LOVE XANAX, saved my mental health a few years back. but needs to be used in moderation. I just used it to help get some serious sleep.

thats how lil peep died, also i think prince died taking fake vicodin. were talking about buying it from a source other then a pharmacy.

How long did you use it for at what dose?

cant remember, a good few months. I didn't want to build any tolerance up to it so i tried to keep it to just 0.25-0.5 2-3 times a week. Could tell my body missed it after using it for a few nights in a row tho. It's good stuff but definitely not something to get too comfy with.

You didn't notice any negative side effects?

Yes, i was definitely more sluggish the day after. It would knock me out quick too so def not something to be using when you need to stay alert. Appreciate i'm talking v small doses tho compared to some users.

Man I’d down that whole fucking bottle if I could

poor user not having a Klonopin and halcion script like me ):
Also eurofag 100pills 7€ hahahahahaha

Attached: 1566550550158.gif (500x281, 940K)

Etizolam

There are multiple legal benzos that you can buy on clearnet but it depends on state, (etizolam, clonazolam etc). Do research.