**Daily atheistpill incoming**

**Daily atheistpill incoming**

The gospels weren't independent sources, they were oral traditions that went through 40 years of chinese whispers. Jesus never existed.

Quick redpills:

for the gospels not being independent see 4:05 here:
youtube.com/watch?v=m47z3UkJFTc

and for chinese whispers see 2:18 here
youtube.com/watch?v=IUCI3cMJCvU

Indepth debunking of cucktianity:
youtube.com/watch?v=m47z3UkJFTc
youtube.com/watch?v=bQmMFQzrEsc
youtube.com/watch?v=WUYRoYl7i6U

>this kills the christcuck

Attached: 1561779843994.jpg (604x701, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DJ-x2KvgLsk
youtu.be/NwUwjkEveBE
youtube.com/watch?v=Qyrrdoqspdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not a Christcuck , but atheists should kill themselves

which version of religitard are you?

Attached: 1558591979007.png (1050x1050, 927K)

ah, being 16 year old

imagine the only thing you have to worry about is what other believe

24 actually. been atheist since I was about 14-15. But yes, so many people believing fairy tales as facts and a guide to life is detrimental to society

Attached: 1429865828922.jpg (927x819, 179K)

I'm a believer, but even if I wasn't, theres overwhelming evidence that Jesus existed even if you don't believe He was the son of God. Forgive me for not being swayed by some idiot in thin glasses.

>24 actually. been atheist since I was about 14-15.
shows you haven't grown much; you really think posting about how you hate 'christucks' on an anonymous image board is helping?

probably not much. a few people might become secular, but I think I do it also for the conversation and debate. Makes me hone my own reasonings and find new topics to research

Imagine devoting this much time to something you claim to not believe in. Sounds like you know in your heart it's true, but you're fishing for reasons to deny it.

This.
Seems like "atheists" talk and think more about Christ and religion than "Christians"

that is the consensus, but there are many reasons to doubt the accounts of jesus given outside of the bible and the gospels as historical documents. There were many apocalyptic "prophets" around the time of jesus, many of whom had followers. Jesus could be explained as a wild tale by evangelicals of the time (based on nuggets of truth) and embellished to supposedly fulfill prophesies of the new testament

dr. richard carrier estimates that as high as 90% of the accounts of jesus were adaptations from old testament scripture. he has a books and videos defending this, so I recommend checking those out if you're interested

it's almost like religion (negatively) influences the world and we want it to stop

Attached: download (13).jpg (245x206, 12K)

Grew up in church. Family very self righteous. Avoided lots of fun due to this, girls, weed, etc. get married join military. Family doesn’t really like wife, but whatevs. Realize what happened and question my faith. Other family drama but nothing horrible. Open up to my brother about how I feel, honest about love for HS girls, fucking wasted youth etc. Bro tells dad. Dad stops talking to me, totally ignores my existence (like literal family weddings and funerals refuses to talk to or look at me). Realize that’s the most “Christian thing” he’s ever done.

>Don’t see things my way?
>You are dead to me.
>Be a shitty human, but wrack yourself with guilt and worry about what I think all the time.
>everything is cool...

Fuck religion.

I think it's interesting that people still believe old desert manuals, and the reasonings they come up with believing them. But I haven't tried to reach out to god since my early teens. since then I've figured all religions were made up to answer big questions in an intuitive way but not an informed way. We live in naturalistic world, and there's no sign anyone has showed me that the supernatural exists. and I find the christian bible's defense for hell and other topics unreasonable

Attached: 1560137556020.jpg (250x250, 14K)

No shit lmao. Why do you think they're atheists? They actually do some fucking research instead of blindly believing in bullshit moron. Thanks for proving my point.

Also, still married, career military, so no fun for foreseeable future. I might die a one woman, unexpanded mind drone. I’m too attached to my shit now (pay/military retirement, fun-ish job, good sex with a decently sexy woman who is actually my best friend and good at taking care of us). Fucking Yea Forums level mid life crisis...

it's a cult dude, not much you can say to those people.

One more for your tipping crusade
youtube.com/watch?v=DJ-x2KvgLsk

>Dad stops talking to me, totally ignores my existence

damn. you'd think he'd want to reach out to you and save you from hell if he really thought that shit was real. think this is a common coping method for religions though, ignore and outcast any who think rationally. jehovah witnesses and mormons love to do this

thank you, m'gent

Attached: 1439195630604.jpg (640x640, 61K)

What I find interesting is that you have a religion like Islam that openly calls people to murder others for non-belief. Yet Christianity is the one that is always under attack or criticism. Anyway.

Just because your Dad was a dick doesn't mean the Bible is untrue. Take the simplest concepts. The 10 Commandments. Only a couple are about a relationship with God, the rest are about how we treat others. We can't judge others when we ourselves are sinners too. Your Dad judged you so I don't think he is a reliable person to get your Bible knowledge from. God loves you no matter what you do.

A lot of people find it unreasonable because it requires humbling yourself. We are all sinners and fall short of God's perfect standard. That's why the perfect Christ had to be the sacrifical lamb for our sins so we can have a relationship with God. Yeah it sucks some go to Heaven and some go to Hell, but that is for God to decide and he is justified because humanity sucks.

Do they do equal research into the validity of the Easter Bunny and Santa? Please show me your YouTube sources.

>What I find interesting is that you have a religion like Islam that openly calls people to murder others for non-belief. Yet Christianity is the one that is always under attack or criticism. Anyway.
durrr maybe its because we all live in a christian country you fucking retard
christfags are honestly so fucking stupid i can't even be bothered trying to debate anything with them, they have no understanding of logic. they just say things and think that it is now fact because it has been said. not really any different to nitwits who believe in astrology or auras or any of that stupid woowoo bullshit
you literally cannot differentiate between a devout religious person and someone with schizophrenia. i have seen documentaries of mental institutes where patients rant about speaking to god and being the second coming of jesus, full on nutjobs but they are released because apparently a significant portion of the population thinks that is perfectly normal and real. what a fucking joke

How do we know George Washington was real? Were you there? No, but some historical fuckers wrote that shit down because he was significant. Christ made such an impact that he was written about by people thousands of years ago and it is still relevant today. The Bible is a historical document.

>We are all sinners and fall short of God's perfect standard

I don't think becoming atheist has made me arrogant in any way. If fact I think atheism can be humbling too, we aren't children of god. Our life is extremely limited. We have no purpose if we don't make one for ourselves, there's no god guiding us and giving us subtle hints about what to do. We definitely aren't perfect because we are biological machines that came about by billions of years of competition for limited resources. But I think isn't germane to my point. Let's start with hell

We only have a few decades on Earth to either first be brainwashed into believing in Christ, just one out of many religions, or we have to come to the conclusions logically that the universe MUST have had a god, do some more research and come to the conclusion that Jesus is my savior based on stories from 2000 years ago and a book. Or just take a leap of faith. But if I doubt this, I go to hell for an ETERNITY. no backsies. just burnin' in hell in extreme pain for all time. does that make sense to you?

this is assuming you are a christian and you follow faith-based salvation, but this is the common belief among the religious in my neck of the woods

Someone post that "all g*ds are one g*d" collage
never read it before cause it's tl;dr af but gonna try this time

how does that stupid sentence refute anything i have said? nice motte and bailey you fucking retard, the existence of a man named jesus christ in no way proves the existence of an omnipotent god. we know for a fact that prophets existed but there is absolutely zero evidence that they had magic powers

Some historians see “too old....”

funny how over time humanity has been on a clear progression from gods to no gods as we have developed science to understand the world so we dont have to ascribe the unknown to magical beings
first was animism, gods in every rock tree and pond
then came polytheism, pantheons of god for each aspect of life
then came monotheism, one god for everything
now we are finally enlightened and realise there is no god at all

Belief in God/Christ is step one. If you don't believe then of course it's not an attractive concept. But beleivers see God as the ultimate creator, authority, and power in the universe. So it's easier to swallow that He is justified in giving humanity the choice to accept or reject him. Those that reject go to Hell. If we were pre-programmed robots that were made to choose Him, then the love would be hollow and meaningless. He gives us the choice. To me God makes more logical sense than life just appearing out of nothing. Something has never come from nothing.

Again historical writings, the Bible, recorded how Christ proved Himself to be God with his ressurection.

>Something has never come from nothing.
Spoken like someone who doesn't understand 'never' and 'nothing'. No wonder you need religion to explain for stuff. Nice and easy.

Science can work hand in hand with the Bible and is far from the end all be all. Seems to me, the more we stray from God the shittier the world becomes.

historical writings, The Illiad, recorded how Odysseus prayed to Athene before a foot race and she caused his opponent to trip and fall into cow shit. i guess the greek pantheon is real too huh? this is what i am talking about a complete absence of logical thought
yeah the world was so much better in the old days when we just prayed for diseases to go away instead of using rational thought to figure out what is causing them and stop it, when our life expectancy was shit and we had to grub in the muck for food to stay alive instead of living in luxury with electricity and modern plumbing. what an idiotic thing to say

>He is justified in giving humanity the choice to accept or reject him

if you were going to create humanity, and punish them based on whether or not they realized you created them, wouldn't you just let them know that you exist? it seems unfair and illogical to me that we are supposed to believe in jesus based on the accounts of his supernatural abilities from eye witnesses, but we don't get to see them ourselves. seems those guys who got to see him had a unfair advantage on getting into heaven

No...we laugh at you...and your ridiculous faith in a nonexistence god

"we" kek

Even His own deciples who saw Him do all those miracles thought all was lost when He died. Even though He predicted His ressurection their faith was still shattered. Of course once they saw Him back from the dead it changed them but it just goes to show that humanity questions and doubts even when it's right in front of them.

so even seeing his miracles and walking with god on earth wasn't enough to guarantee salvation, but we don't even get that

> it just goes to show that humanity questions and doubts even when it's right in front of them.
as evidenced by the relentless efforts of the religious to deny obvious reality

wouldnt christianity not exist if jesus didnt exist?

The guarantee of salvation comes from faith and trust and belief in Christ. It isn't always easy. But if you take that leap of faith the Bible comes alive in a way you didn't see before. God will increase your faith, you just have to take that first step.

It takes a bigger leap of faith to belive that the world was an accident than it does to believe that God designed it.

Why should anybody take you seriously?
I'm a Columbia University graduate in history. I can show you the historical findings, documentation, and cross references of a man who existed that we now know of today is Jesus Christ. Whether he was the son of God or not, that is up for debate. But your statement in saying that Jesus never existed is literally not true. And who are you? just some person who hates on a religion who also, ironically, is so much so an atheist that it becomes more religiously active than most Christians today. You are what you hate. You just think your belief is better than everyone else's because it's what the cool kids are doing these days. But let me tell you something, kid. You atheists are worse than vegans these days. And with you Yea Forumstarded atheist posts, you might as well be a Jehovah's witness with your proselytizing.

That’s the point. The Bible’s viewpoint is, agree with me or else you are disowned. You don’t have to do good, you just need to bow to my authority. My situation just made the construct clear to me. Coercion through fear of disownment doesn’t sound like loving or just to me.

christianity spread fast and even overtook the roman empire which is impressive, but it wasn't like jesus was leading an army of people to recruit and convert the masses. It was followers going on second hand accounts of Jesus' miracles. Or what they had been told Jesus had done. Either way the result would have been the same

Fucking gay.

Jesus is black?

Nooooppe

Meh.

How does Hebrew Jesus look like more of a nigger than nigger Jesus?

1. do you believe the gospels are historical accounts? 2. what are your best sources outside of the bible for the historicity of Jesus? no need to list them all

Probably under evolved nigger, would explain a lot.

not if you have even a rudimentary understanding of physics, chemistry and biology it doesn't. believing that a magical being did something instead of natural processes is what every uneducated tribesman has done throughout history until they finally figured out the truth

I will agree with your closing comments. Atheism is also like its own religion... like if you’re good without bs, why talk about it so much...

I've tried faith, it didn't work out for me. I'm too far gone for that too make any sense to me. If God is real, he would know how alien faith is to me and I would need a sign to even consider it. I'll keep my eyes peeled. He's not willing that any should perish right

because it is infuriating to be surrounded by people who talk about their imaginary magic bullshit as though it is real and to live in a country that is still heavily influenced by its puritanical religious roots. if you lived in a community of astrologists who always talked about star signs and acted as though the idea that they determined every aspect of daily life was irrefutable fact chances are you would be sick of it and want to bitch about them

The Bible says to do good, but the distinction is that no amount of good can earn our way into Heaven. We still sin and fall short which is why we need a savior. God does love us, and while Hell may not sound like a loving concept, it certainly is a just one from the point of view of a Christian who believes that God is the ultimate authority who is justified in doing whatever He wants. Especially when we're in such a hurry to constantly disobey Him. But if you believe in Jesus we are cleansed of that sin forever.

That's right he wants all to be saved. But it's up to us to make that choice to believe through faith. It doesn't need to be an instant conversion with a ray of sunshine and rainbows. Just pray to God that you are choosing to have faith in Him and accept Christ as savior. He will most certainly make Himself known in your life.

Anyway whether you Yea Forumstards like it or not, I'm praying for everyone in this thread. I'm off to bed. Good night!

hahahahahaha

>because it is infuriating

AAHAHAHAHAHahahHAhAHAHahahAHAHAH!!

You really cant make this shit up, thanks for summarizing. You fucking loser. There is plenty of people that believe things in the world that you wont agree with, so just shut the fuck up and let people think whatever? Why even care, its so incredibly pointless. Your way of trying to disprove god (which you technically cant by the way), only makes their belief stronger in god.

Besides, lets aknowledge that you are also a hypocrite, you probably support trannies that say that they are the other gender. You believe something that is false here, and you'll even go as far as to support it.

WIth that said, with religion atleast you have a moducum of decency in society. Homosexuality should be banned, transexuality, pedos, lolis, all of that garbage. That is something even an atheist should be able to enjoy.

But no, you are here arguing about what people believe. Do you know how large asia is? All of them basically believe in some god, you are fighting a battle you can never win.

Gotta feel good to be an absolute retard and a neckbeard. I guess you just hate religion because you know deep inside that you are the degenerate that religions in general speak of. This is what bothers you.

Pathetic, sad, typical /b loser. Im not even religious but I just find it to be so sad that one could be THIS pathetic. Why even care? You're still a virgin. You change nothing.

pic related is you

Attached: 1565763601755.jpg (555x961, 149K)

your small minded interpretation for a religion that has literally shaped western society makes me yawn, atheist are only atheist because they don't actually want to confront the fact that they don't know everything,

>so many people believing fairy tales as facts and a guide to life is detrimental to society

No one care. Gay marriage have been voted almost everywhere, idem for abortion. Religious people have no influence on society.

Unless of course you live in a retarded place like Iran, Saudi Arabia or USA. But being atheist then isn't the worst of your concern.

Religion is based on faith. Don't have to have facts to have faith. You just have to believe.

> I'm a Columbia University graduate in history. I can show you the historical findings, documentation, and cross references of a man who existed that we now know of today is Harry Potter. Whether he was the horocrux of Lord Voldemort or not, that is up for debate. But your statement in saying that Harry Potter never existed is literally not true. And who are you? just some person who hates on magic who also, ironically, is so much so a muggle that it becomes more magically active than most Wizards today. You are what you hate. You just think your belief is better than everyone else's because it's what the cool kids are doing these days. But let me tell you something, kid. You muggles are worse than house elves these days. And with you Yea Forumstarded muggle posts, you might as well be a Death Eater with your proselytizing.

Yeah but FOX and Breitbart say there is a Magic Sky Man and they always scream that they're not mainstream media so you know you can trust them

history graduate... kek

cringe

Attached: 1566305386372.jpg (960x960, 102K)

Attached: Atheism2.jpg (500x400, 120K)

Fuck of christfag

Attached: ChristianityAtheism2.jpg (883x900, 144K)

Attached: Just the once, really.jpg (600x444, 162K)

Attached: MasterOfSarcasm.jpg (1600x1067, 1.18M)

>24 actually
>the brain doesn't fully develop until you are at least 25

lol i love when kids in their early 20's act like they're old now or something. you haven't even started to understand things yet

this is dumb. im an atheist. but theres undeniable historic evidence that the person jesus was a real dude. claiming "reality" that he didn't exist at all is as far fetched as believing that its a fact that he was also the son of a god.

>reddit spacing
Cringe & yikes

Lol I love when old people get all cute and try to shove their worn out ideologies down your throat

There is historical evidence that a man by the name of Jesus of Nazareth existed and that he was one of many wandering 'Holy Men' in that region at the time. Everything else is a matter of faith. If you have the faith, you believe he is the son of God. If you don't, you believe that he was one of many people peddling their theological perspective at that time.

Name it.

Imagine being so dumb that you think the tiny fraction of delusional Biblical literalists represent mainstream Christianity lmao. Of course the stories are mythological and not historical, that's what gives them so much meaning. Frodo Baggins didn't exist either but that doesn't mean there's no value in reading Lord of the Rings.

There's also historical evidence that a man by the name of Arthur existed and pulled a sword from a stone. Now if you have faith, you believe the sword is magic and entitled him to rule Britain.

Remember, if you keep telling the same lie over and over again people will start to believe it like gospel.

The same applies here, Jesus Christ did exist as proven by The Holy Bible (the holy word of God) in multiple passages. We know the The Bible is the word of God because of all the prophecies that were fulfilled and history explained which is backed up with historical proof like Jesus's tombstone found.

The only reason atheists keep attacking Christianity is because they feel God's presence. Remember, God can only give you a new life if you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior. We don't attack Islam or Judaism because we know the religions aren't true religions and hold no real proof because man made them unlike the Holy Bible which was written by God himself.

I really just want to help you. John 3:16 states “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life". Perish meaning not only will you not live forever in Heaven but you will suffer torture forever in the lake of fire, hell.

Just please stop living for the flesh, it's not worth it. Just love God like he loves you and you will find him if you try. You can feel him deep inside when you sincerely repent and believe in him.

Everyone is so unenlightened.

Attached: Deism_symbol.png (149x240, 5K)

I agree. The story of Excalibur and Camelot is very much a matter of faith.

Attached: Christcuck.png (730x844, 137K)

Or look at this amazing ideas

Everyone can belive whatever they want.

Okay, antivaxxer.

You're right. It's not being false that makes the Bible shit. It's shit for other reasons besides that.

You didn't prove anything with this
Your argument is bad and you should feel bad

You don't try to convince the antivaxxer that their beliefs are illegal child abuse. You prosecute the murder. Whether or not you think I proved anything is irrelevant.

M'lady, you're honestly an embarrassment to scientific thinking if you spend all day pissing in an ocean of piss hoping to piss people off.

Bawwus Maximus. Triggered much?

The bottom right should have a bunch of little pictures of generic middle eastern looking guys to represent the 10-20 individuals that went by Jesus or a variation of that name and portrayed themselves as messiah figures in the B.C. 150- A.D. 150 range. You know, since historical manuscript evidence shows that this era was a hotbed of messianic activity and Hebrew nationalism in response to Greek and Roman influence and occupation. As an atheist, you claim to deal in facts, but leaving the reality box blank implies you are intentionally ignoring facts, and simply want to attack people for their religious beliefs. Nothing wrong with telling people you think their religion is false, you just need to be consistent in your commitment to fact.

The word "atheist" implies that there is a God, you're just in denial
"A" as "deny"
"Theist" as God
The root word is "theo" which means God
So you have to believe He exists in order to deny Him

You are proving my point retard
You can belive whatever you want
And if it hurts anyone then there are consequences

Imagine believing this

I lack believe in the EXISTENCE of God, not the fucking concept you faggot

Theo Von actually means God From if you know history. Why do you deny this?

Can you atheists please fuck off and let people believe what they want?
You fuckers sound religious too.

My lack in belief of God's existence does not prove his existence, I deny his existence only, not the concept of him. Theology is a school of thought, a fucking philosophy, of which mines differ. What the fuck does Theo von have to do with anything? A theist is a person whom has faith, I do not. Your retarded argument that a person who lacks faith proves inturn that God must exist to not believe in him is just that, retarded. I believe God is a man made concept as man's early struggle to understand the world and place themselves of upmost importance, akin to the old geocentric view of the galaxy.

Believe what you want, but don't use logical fallacies to justify yourself and expect not to be shat on

>projecting this hard
Atheists have no problem accepting they don't know everything, it's religious people that have a 'God' that explains everything.

whatever you say retard

Atheists, jews, christians, and muslims have a fundamentally flawed understanding of god. The truth is readily accesible to anyone with enough intelligence to truly OPEN YOUR MIND

Attached: source.gif (491x249, 964K)

Egyptians never had slaves until the reign of Ptolemy

Being athiest almost defacto makes you forfeit "knowing eveything" because such thing is impossible for mortals/humans, which is why a perfect being, known as God to our thought ,WOULD know everything because to us, that would be perfection. It's from the struggle of not knowing eveything, man looks to God. Which is why I do not have faith, but may be the same reason a different person does.

>Atheists
>god
sorry god doesn't exist at all

A stand needs to be made since religion holds its grounds in politics and global decisions.

I don't use logical fallacies you cumgargler.
I just find it annoying to have the same discussion every fucking time. Every fucking day the same story with no answer to it. You won't get an answer. Not from science. Not from religion.
Now fucking end the bitching.

I'm not looking for an answer, that's the point. I'm here to tell Christian's, or any other people of faith to fuck off because they are the one with the questions lol

"Hurr Durr why do I exist? Durr what morals are the correct ones?"

Your certainty belies a lack of understanding

understanding of what? some sky angel?

Certainty for the opposite claim would be subject to the same thing. Except you need a reason to believe in God and be certain he exists. As a person who doesn't, any fucking God or nigger being could exist, why would it be the God of the Bible faggot? Therefore believing in none is better there is no certainty any exist.

Christian's have you looking at more bible verses than they do. Brainlet.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x649, 73K)

Christianity is a fucking desert religion. Just like Islam. But still people is so hostile towards this "foreign religion" that is Islam. Its practically just the same shit. Ofc Christianity is more modern, or seem so these days. Also im no muslim, just find it kinda funny.

Keep trying. You'll get there someday.

Attached: 1527519409914.jpg (762x1920, 401K)

Man, too bad you Christian's only have one book, huh

>AAHAHAHAHAHahahHAhAHAHahahAHAHAH!!
that's pretty cringe. also yeah, on a message board that allows controversy you think it's hilarious that a commonly held belief in magic is being attacked. if someone made a post pointing out how retarded a belief in mermaids is you'd have nothing to say but you think it's cool to defend the feelings of christians

Attached: 1566523678787.webm (640x360, 990K)

>2019
>using YouTube as a source
Why are faggots allowed on the internet

Attached: IMG_20190819_184847.jpg (1043x591, 162K)

deism isn't justified. just because you ditched most of the mythological detritus of religion doesn't make belief in the main tenet of monotheism any less retarded

Attached: 1566527608062.webm (288x524, 840K)

a misinterpreted book that causes more violence than peace. if Christians desire peace, they should abandon their religion

It's because one religion is shooting, bombing, beheading and other types of murdering.

yeah lol christians don't bomb and shoot. except for the millions of dead civilians from the war on terror

Attached: tumblr_nn3w0glc9M1sfafi7o1_400.gif (300x290, 1.53M)

Imagine being an atheist and thinking that you should be taken seriously.

Attached: ((atheism)).jpg (1393x1500, 435K)

God is real. Traps are gay. Checkem

There are too many sources to close to his time of death calling him a fraud and a witch to credibly say he never existed. It's like saying morman founder John Smith never existed, he may have been full of shit but he was a real guy.

>war on terror
imagine being this gullible

joseph smith had an impact on reality when he was alive. it's not like jesus where he only appears in myths

Attached: tumblr_mup84xzG4i1qdbu0ro2_500.gif (500x283, 994K)

>the war on terror doesn't exist
okay then i guess i'm gullible

Attached: 1566526604094.webm (1280x720, 1.84M)

>implying that's what i meant
the "war on terror" has nothing to do with ending terrorism, just like the "war on drugs" had nothing to do with stopping drugs.

>Christians war on terror
What kind of brainlet

I guess this settles it

He appears in1950 year old Jewish propaganda as a false prophet and a witch.

It's JIDF prime time on Yea Forums, I see
Fuck off, shlomo, nobody likes you

Attached: 1554472509842.jpg (1024x550, 68K)

>hurr durr fairy tales
>hurr durr me, an intellectual

Have fun with confronting your own mortality and the inherent fear not existing brings with it.

>inb4 but I wanna die
Sure you do, zoomer. And all your little zoomer buddies are just itching to die hence the mass zoomer suicide of 2020.

Kids have no concept of the inconceivable. We create a concept that's so unfathomable that stating one way or another just makes you look like a massive tool who's 2smart4society.

>implying i implied there are no machiavellian motives and the point wasn't the death count of christians

Attached: 1566526768309.jpg (849x1174, 181K)

>Christianity sets back humanity by a thousand years
>retards still want to believe in it despite the evidence
Seriously, Christians need to be eradicated

youtu.be/NwUwjkEveBE

fml I can't help being sneaky desu

Attached: thekikebook.jpg (720x405, 274K)

‘Chinese whispers’

So you’re claiming moral superiority due to being an atheist, by being a racist

>there are literal children that don't understand the point of religion
>they actually think it's about control or some shit instead of an inherent fear of the ultimate unknown

It's like I'm speaking at Catholic schools all over again.

Yeah, just like crack set back blacks humanity by 1000 years. Oh wait, that was their own choice. Almost like people being fucking stupid is what's held us back and the idea is just an excuse for everyone.

>yeah once we get rid of christianity then everyone will be smart, morally sound, and prosperous
>if only it wasn't for christianity

Yep.

you went to catholic schools and still pretend organized religion isn't about control? god damn you're hopeless

Attached: tumblr_lza2v6ze0P1ql5v84o1_500.gif (500x292, 914K)

We're all born Atheist up until the first lie we're told.

>Yeah, just like crack set back blacks humanity by 1000 years.
yeah criminalizing the drug use they have a right to partake in and having a racist legal system that penalizes crack 100 to 1 vs coke had nothing to do with black poverty or black crime

Attached: tumblr_no3fsv4TIj1sjlf86o9_500.gif (440x240, 1.92M)

It's about fear. If you don't understand that, you really shouldn't be talking about religion in general.

>man on a golden throne spreading aids in africa and fighting abortion rights charging tithes
you can pretend all you want

Attached: 2d33e651.gif (500x585, 1.06M)

>I was only pretending to be retarded.

That's the best case for your tom foolery.

>Catholic schools
Did that from kindergarten to 3rd grade. A nun yelled at me for my sloppy desk and she slapped my hand with a ruler. Then all I remember was me flipping the desk over cause I was so mad. I think that and other behavior reasons they didn't want me their anymore. And I was glad because old nuns are the fucking devil. Control? Yep, fuck the catholic church.

Bailey Jay just had to make me gay didn't he/she

I guess yall don't understand why they try to control you. Again, it's not hard to see the root of an issue and address it instead of the overlying problem that is applicable to almost every aspect of society.

Almost like control is independent of religion and depends on the individuals in charge. It all comes back to fear. If you don't understand the fear then all you'll see is overly strict nuns slapping kids for being left handed and other dumb shit.

i like both sides, the left side is a symbolism technological advancement.
The right sides, symbolises the freedom of the individual

So how does removing Christianity change into utopia? Smells like a utopia for juden.

>I guess yall don't understand why they try to control you
so now you do admit that organized religion is about control

Attached: tumblr_ndmwq4KYx81sbd9hqo1_500.gif (500x414, 846K)

Attached: incest.jpg (320x247, 21K)

how autistic are you really?

You do realize Christianity is the single driving power for why western europe fell into the dark ages. Are you this fucking dumb?

There was a Jesus who was illiterate and attracted some peasants. He was just a Jew of the day that got turned into the son of god.

like a squirming jew trying to pulpil your way out. your statement was every blunt "war on terror is christian extremism"

In that user's particular case? Yes. Because he was a messy child. They were trying to teach him to not be a slobbering fuck. And in a religion where even thoughts can be a possible affront unto God then, yes, they have to be strict because they're trying to save your everlasting soul.

I keep saying that fear is the root. You don't seem to grasp that most (if not all) religions stem out of the fear of the unknown and unstable. Unknown of death, of life, of cause and effect, of food shortages, of understanding, and you make this blanket "muh control" statement; completely disregarding any notion of teaching instead of absolute blind, unquestioning loyalty.

I've already said the concept of control is independent to religion by nature of it being equally applicable to several other aspects of society. If control is your problem, then I assume you really hate the government, laws, and money since ALL that shit is a form of "control."

You're refusing to acknowledge the base and sperging out against an individual part that, when applied logically, puts you as an ancap commie because "it's all about control."

It's fear.
Religion is there to mitigate that fear.

At least Christians use logic.

Attached: ;.jpg (915x842, 163K)

I have heard this kind of stuff a lot. religion is just a brainwashing.

seems legit

>"undeniable evidence"
>doesn't cite it

the absolute state of christcucks in 2019

Religion destroys every culture.

Yeah, just like how guns are the perpetrators of gun crime.

Christianity got up on its own and smashed all the pagan statues and made them illegal. Nope, wasn't dipshit leaders and unintelligent mob mentality.

I'm not disagreeing that the concept led to a lot of dumb shit, but the concept of Christianity itself doesn't call for that shit. The more literal the text, the less you'll get different degrees of faith. "No God before me," creates a whole host of problems due to the same thing.

>dark ages
You do realise that it's a meme started by protestants to discredit the Catholic Church, right?

Lol, I like that. Makes sense and for sure and gaunteed to piss a Christian off. Nice...

this what happens when you're 30+ and probably without a job.
even if these tinfoil theories are true it doesn't really matter. people who have no faith or religion still act it out and also most prople who have faith miss the point, especially in the west. where americans have something a kin to a parody and not religion, but catholicism is for cucks anyways. I thank God every day that Im not an american and that I am an orthodox christian.
Have a stellar day and don't be stupid.

LMFAO ignoring the only relevant post

>pagan statues and made them illegal
and destroyed scientific knowledge the Muslims revived.

>tranny porn
>control fetish
>hates gubmint and society
>probably ancap commie af

It all makes sense now

Have you studied any of the history of the communist movement in Asia? They said the same thing you do, that religion is poison and baseless superstition. The communists in China and Cambodia, in a competition to see who could become perfect socialist most quickly, destroyed a huge portion of their national treasures, architectural, religious and otherwise. They said they were going to replace it with a better morality but the only morality of communism was cheat and lie. Christ still has a message for us here today.

>quotes one portion while ignoring the whole point

>Muslim science
I can't with this thread

fuck off, kike
these threads are sickening
so religion = christianity/bible?
occasionally you'll try and blast islam, but I don't see you going the same about talmud
I hate filthy jews so goddamn much

>Not being able to tell this right off the bat

You ever hear of Sullyman the Great or of the invention of algebra or concept of zero?
you sound retarded

basically what theyre doing

???
Wasn't Baghdad supposed to be like the center of learning for the eastern world for a long time until the mongols rolled in?

Attached: 1529199237434.jpg (728x607, 100K)

>Only a couple are about a relationship with God, the rest are about how we treat others. We can't judge others when we ourselves are sinners too.
4/10 is almost half. Not 'a couple', and the VAST majority of Christians ignore those ten laws and decide which of the other old testament laws they want to follow on any given day, almost none follow the word of a Christ, not that that would matter, because to follow the word of Christ would be contradictory.

The Bible constantly contradicts itself, so it is not a reliable source of information. Ans since by your own admission humans are flawed, if there even were a perfect being humans would not be able to determine which of the writings are the correct ones (remember, they can't all be. Bible disproves itself as the 'infallible word of God' by contradiction).

So if the Bible is not a valid source and other humans are not a valid source, whence comes the certainty that God is real and or good?

so you're saying the whole process of western europe falling into plagues and mysticism that Rome tried to pull them out of while the middle east flourished is just meme?

But everything changed when the Arabs attacked.

>You ever hear of Sullyman the Great or of the invention of algebra or concept of zero?
Seriously? You have to ask?

It really doesn't. Only the uneducated think that.

The fact that eternity and the universe exists rests solely upon one axiom: "God is infallible." We infer that God is good based on His works, and His great mercy and sacrifices on humanity's unworthy behalf.

Attached: 1529199486053.jpg (956x670, 78K)

It was like that from the Assyrian Empire, which predated a unified Greece, upto the retarded religion of Islam started by Christianity.

No, they were the arabs, the mongols were the ones who were attacking. The arabs tried to resist by doing some assassination magic on a mongol ambassador but that just pissed the Khan off and caused him to redirect his whole horde to subjugating this little region.

Attached: 1534791893167.jpg (586x556, 53K)

Even Alexander the Great wanted a unified empire from east to west. Which is why he had his generals marry into various tribes. He was the best bet at surpassing the stupidity of what would become Christianity.

apparently with how retarded these fucking religious cucks are

Oh so the assyrians and greeks were better? They were probably more religious than the Romans!

lol you can't admit that the christian notion of a true objective world helped foster in some small way the scientific revolution, and that's the reason technology advanced in Europe at a relatively quick pace.

Attached: 37106289_10212173843484070_8618332524919128064_n.jpg (864x960, 117K)

Plagues were present everywhere, the black plague swept through the Middle East too, does that mean they were in the dark ages too? Western Europe stagnated for a period of time due to barbarian invasion of Huns, Goths, Vandals, etc. but that didn't throw Europe back into the stone age. We still have lots of ancient texts and knowledge saved thanks to the Christian monks who would copy and preserve them and thanks to the Catholic Church which was the biggest patron of art, science, literature, etc. throughout the period.

Most normal people know this but Ill go ahead anyways.
It doesnt take a very deep knowledge of history to know that Christianity is important. I used to question my faith too and think I was an agnostic or atheist but then I grew up and I read and researched it myself and realized I was never not a Christian.

I totally agree with this. I don't agree with all of their ancient laws but they were basically the only ones who preserved writing and scholarship during the centuries of war.

Attached: 1530961872004.jpg (1000x1000, 110K)

>Romans
lol the Romans did nothing more than steal what was passed to them and what they copied and plagiarized. the assyrians actually had the ability to commission archaeologists to look into their own history. Rather than destroy their own history and culture, they wanted to know more about it. The Muslims and Christians just destroy to fulfill their own retarded history of "the earth began 6000 years ago."

>We know the The Bible is the word of God because of all the prophecies that were fulfilled
Name a single prophecy from the Bible that had been fulfilled and has evidence of fulfillment that isn't in the Bible itself (because "it's true because it says it's true" is not valid proof of anything).

You will struggle and, ultimately, fail.

The Bible was written by humans. Humans are imperfect, and therefore the Bible cannot be the infallible word of God. It also contradicts itself.

Dwell often in the Word, brother! May God bless you today.

Attached: 1540952197827.jpg (470x960, 96K)

>You can't adopt my idea of preaching into the history that has just occurred
Rephrased it for you

The Bible was not written by humans, it was revealed by the voice of God.

So, schizophrenic humans wrote it. Same diff.

You don't have to agree with them. Those laws helped shape and mold the legacy of Europe and our history. Take it as you like.

The a- prefix does not mean deny. It means 'not' or 'no'. No God. As in I don't necessarily believe in a God.

Western Europe was always in the dark ages until Rome aided them. The only reason Western Europe literature exists beyond the dark ages is because Christianity made sure it was preserved and demised them to retardation.

Plus, European plagues were pretty fucked up.

No, sometimes when people say they're talking to God they're schizophrenic, but the words of the Bible were revealed by the Holy Spirit, and have been proven true by the Holy Spirit.

Attached: 1533959674134.jpg (620x387, 47K)

Such a good meme image kek

some magic sky angel wrote it for mere mortals. Sure we'll buy that meme again.

God bless the clergy and the poor, and all who hope in Christ.

Attached: 1539560391371.png (500x500, 125K)

You're an idiot.

>Dubs on this post
I'm a believer now

Everyone has forgotten about Zeus for some reason.

Zeus > Jesus

The Holy Spirit is true because the Holy Spirit says is true because the Holy Spirit says it is true ad infinitum.

Zeus was a furfag kek

so the holy spirit is schizophrenic

>>tranny porn
correct
>>control fetish
no, i'm not catholic
>>hates gubmint and society
i'm social democrat so actually calling for more government in healthcare and less government in war and recreational drugs
>>probably ancap commie af
anarcho capitalist communist? are you fucking retarded?
at least you're not retarded alone

Attached: 1566522172613.jpg (853x1280, 118K)

Jesus was a virgin fag that didn't bang a major whore... so yeah they're equally fags

cope

The universe is entirely possible without any God. I can demonstrate this with evidence. In literally every observable part of the universe and throughout all observable history, as well as in all controlled analogues, one rule had held true in every model, at every energy level and every scale from the macro to the micro and beyond:
The sum of mass and energy cannot be either created nor destroyed.

Thus you are inferring from an assumption that you have no basis for, because you can't demonstrate that the universe requires a God to exist.

Jesus was pacifists and I still think he can kick zues' ass

Very well put.

it's true. northern europe was backwater hicksville while the light of civilization was in the mediterranean

Attached: 1566519380873.jpg (313x694, 40K)

Right, well I guess the fine text on that rule should be "unless you're the omnipotent Creator of the universe."

>Jesus was pacifists
>he can kick zues' ass
kek choose one kiddo

If it was produced by God then God is flawed, because the Bible is flawed. It contradicts itself.

>Jesus was pacifists
Can we stop with that meme? He wasn't a pacifist. The fact that he whipped the kikes out of his Father's temple and damaged their property is evidence enough that he wasn't a pacifist.

>mediterranean
Ancient mediterranean was pretty fucking disjoint from the anglo-saxon, celtic, germanic, and nordic stone age tribes

It doesn't.

What thread will you go to after this? Why is a supposed Christian lurking on Yea Forums?

The Holy Spirit is not schizophrenic, the Holy Spirit is one of the three persons of the Trinity, along with and flowing between the Heavenly Father, the Creator, and Jesus of Nazareth, God's Only Son and Heaven's Perfect Lamb.

Attached: 1530955640836.jpg (1250x872, 632K)

However the existence of the rule demonstrates that God is not required. So there is no basis for assuming one does. It's 100% faith based. There is no factor in the universe that necessitates a deity.

>schizophrenic
so it was schizophrenic, too...

>Mentally ill projecting
Don't worry you you can always confide in the lord for whatever is making you feel hurt inside

>Jesus was pacifists
Did you forget about the time he made a whip then went and beat up a bunch of merchants with it? Remind me, was this before or after he said [Matthew 10:34] "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword"

>hurr durr i have no point

Attached: cfed8b6df41c095c9d680bf1eaa4d52b.jpg (357x410, 20K)

how aboutyou just end it all user?
Your life is pointless anyway right?
Whats hurting you so much that you need to call thos bullshit you're posting "redpills" when those are clearly just atheist rants about bullshit stories you or someone else made up.
Just give up, your goal is pointless and lifeless. Find something else to do.

>The son shall not be punished for the sins of the father.
>I will visit the punishment for the father's sins upon the son, and the son's son.

>I will come like a thief in the night.
>I will come like lightning in the East, visible even in the West.

That's how much of a old bitch zoose is

Is he not? I didn't watch all the movies.

lol as if what you're talking about will make someone's life better and more wholesone.
Fuck off and die godless fag.

How are these contradictions in any way? Post the full chapters, not cherry picked verses by the way.

>heaven and hell
>thinks he's actually Christian
ishygddt

Try watching less porn, maybe read a book from time to time. Maybe your attention span will improve.

>research
stfu dude just go kill yourself
all you fags larping as scientists should end your lives, fucking pests of the society

obviously not.
he said that he is bringing a sword not peace.
he was the first one to stand against zog bullshit, thats why kikes hate him so much and his followers.

How insightful of you. An endless cycle bound to repeat itself.

Attached: 38piqo.jpg (500x764, 113K)

>How are those contradictory
In exactly the same way these are, they say things that are mutually exclusive:
>God exists.
>God does not exist.
Only one can be true.

Same way that
>I won't punish a son for his father's sins.
>I will punish a son for his father's sins.
is contradictory and both exist in the Bible, whole sentiment.

Same way
>I'll come stealthily
>I'll come so pearly everyone will know
is contradictory and exists in the Bible.

Deny all you want your book is fucked.

>Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword
*throws on aviators;cheesy action music plays*

>cherry picked verses
>misses entire chapters
>no context given
>oh look they contradict
>looks like i win

Attached: hirarious.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

Why don't you stop projecting. Books are technology of past and redundant.

You know what screw this I vote for Zues to win now.

No, books still are and will remain relevant, be it in physical or digital form. Try writing an essay on something and only use documentaries/films as your sources. You would be laughed at.

I mean you know it's true:
Ezekiel 18
(Non sinner not punished, his sinning son, punished, non sinning grandson, not punished)
Numbers 14
(If you sin I will punish your family for generations, I will visit the iniquities of the father for generations upon the sons)

Or even from the same book,
Deuteronomy 5 (generations of punishment)
Deuteronomy 24 (no punishment but for the individual sinner)

But keep denying the flaws in the book that was not written by the same person and thus contains all the idiosyncrasies of a book with multiple authors.

For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

{Electric Guitar} Waaaaaaaaawwwww

How are the millions of prayers directed at the burning Amazon rain forest working out? Anything even mildly miraculous taking place?

>Mysterious ways
>Part of the plan
>For a reason

Ezekiel is talking about the individual responsibility for your sin. While Numbers talks about the effects of the sin. Meh. It was written by numerous people, but they were all blessed by the Holy Spirit.

Would I be or are you just old?

Yes, yes you would be laughed at. I've written academic essays before, that's what I've been told "use books for sources, don't rely on things like websites".

And they all wrote contradictory shit. They are human, so even IF they were blessed by the holy spirit, of which there is no evidence, their flaws affected the text and it is not the infallible word of God.

Both very specifically refer to responsibility for sin, in one instance God threatens to visit it upon generations, and in the other God specifies he will never punish someone for the actions of another.

The Bible is flawed, contradictory and not therefore a valid source for the truth.

Pointing out inconsistencies in the Bible is as worthwhile as pointing out when the pattern on the toilet paper changes. Nobody dis/believes the Bible/ has faith because it says bats are birds, pi = 3, or the details of accounts change between chapters.

nothing fails like prayer

Agnostic here. From an atheist perspective, how was the universe created. Don't say that there was no beginning and that time is infinite without explaining how the 2nd law of thermodynamics could be rectified. If you base your understanding of everything on "science" then you have to agree that what we know about physics is incorrect. Or, something created the universe. If so, what was it?

>Nobody dis/believes the Bible/ has faith because it says bats are birds, pi = 3, or the details of accounts change between chapters.
Nobody disbelieves the Bible because of its inconsistency? Then why did I stop believing the more I read? As far as I can tell the reason is that I am an analytical person and I saw all the flaws. It also makes it factually NOT the infallible word of God, because it is demonstrably fallible, as shown in this thread.

You're just repeating yourself.

So nowhere does it say "Dictated but not read: God"
The inconsistencies of the theology is far more damning than niggling over how things where written. Slavery, rape, kill the heathens around you but keep the female virgins children for yourselves, selling your daughter, beating slaves etc etc.

- Can't see the forest through the trees

>Don't say that there was no beginning and that time is infinite without explaining how the 2nd law of thermodynamics could be rectified.
In an infinite system microscopic quantum fluctuations, while extremely unlikely in any finite system, can (and in fact MUST) have a 'run' resulting in the reversal of entropy in finite regions of an infinite timeline (because what is unlikely but possible in a finite system is a certainty in an infinite one), since the finite region of time within a timeline is not an 'isolated system' from the infinity around it.

So no, we do not have to admit that what we know about physics is incorrect because one theist agnostic thought he knew better than science. There is no necessity for there to have been a creator or act of creation, nor even a beginning.

What evidence?

You asserted that nobody believes or disbelieves the Bible based on the writing alone. That is simply not true, plenty of people do.

jesus existed, there is historical documentation that a man named jesus who was a carpenter lived and was executed by the romans

of all the bullshit in the bible this is what you come up with? Try harder kid

Repeating a thing I demonstrated to be true but you still, for some reason, want to disagree with.

"The Bible contradicts itself" is a fact.
"The Bible is flawed ... therefore not a valid source for the truth" is also a fact.

So I ask again, theist, whence comes the certainty of the existence of a God?

nearly losing my life to chemotherapy and the"hell" it's put me through, has definitely shaken my belief in a Christ or God. But, I refuse to believe there is nothing after we die or a creative power that made the universe we live in.

No, I said pointing out what may, or may not be contradictions. Especially in a religion where the player base just makes shit up as they go along, usually beginning with 'Mah context'

What they cannot argue with is:
>Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
>But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
But even then, they try. Pointing out God hates long hair on men in one passage, and pointing to White Jesus isn't going to sway ol' die hard granny because 'God speaks to her'

>But, I refuse to believe there is nothing after we die or a creative power that made the universe we live in.
creators are invented to explain the existence of nature but zero thought is given to whether the creator can be uncreated. if a super genie existing automatically just cause makes sense but nature emerging without a creator is incomprehensible it's from a lack of intellectual effort. think of any explanation you can why a creator must exist and then explain why it doesn't apply to nature. why include a middle man that adds nothing?

Attached: a14.jpg (736x1105, 169K)

No, you made a claim, I refuted it and you repeated your claim.
I'm certain that there is an intelligent creator simply by looking at the world surrounding me. I refuse to believe the nonsense that this all is just a coincidence. Look the anatomy of humans alone, it's genius in its design. You need more faith to believe that this all is just a big coincidence and random than to believe that this all has been designed by a supreme being.
Suffering is a normal part of our life. It's natural suffering, our bodies are mortal and they degrade.

You said, literally word for word
>Nobody dis/believes the Bible/ has faith because it says bats are birds, pi = 3, or the details of accounts change between chapters.
Which is untrue. I lost faith for that very reason in my late 20s, because of the inconsistency. You are objectively incorrect to state that nobody believes or disbelieves for this reason, which you did, and you are now trying to backpedal on. I don't care if not all of them will be swayed, it is worth making the inconsistency known for those that will, because I would prefer to leave the human race smarter than I left it.

>You made a claim
And I gave evidence of it.
>I refuted it.
You tried to bullshit that they cannot be equated when the full text is explicitly about who will be punished for sin, and contradicts itself. Your refutation has no basis besides "I don't think it's about that" which is an interpretation. The literal word is 'i will not' and 'i will'. Your opinion on the message is not a refutation.
>I refuse to believe the nonsense that this all is just a coincidence
Because you lack the ability to assess empirical evidence and instead rely on a supposition of a supreme being to stand in place of reason.
>You need more faith to believe that this all is just a big coincidence and random than to believe that this all has been designed by a supreme being.
I require no faith at all to understand that, the larger the system, the more likely there could be a coincidence that is unlikely in each individual trial.

>You need more faith to believe that this all is just a big coincidence and random
In a single possible configuration, the probability of the universe becoming what it is is infinitesimal. If it were part of a timeline with a hundred million configurations, it would still be infinitesimal, but more likely than in the single configuration. If the number of configurations reached Graham's number, there would be a fair chance of this universal configuration occurring at some point, enough that it would get reasonable odds at a bookmakers. If the timeline were infinite the statistically unlikely would not only become a certainty, but it would happen infinite times.

There is no refutation for these facts, this is logically self evident.

If you dis/believe your religion because the Bible in describing a water well, described it's radius as 3 rather than 3.14, you're being an idiot. This should not be a swaying point for anyone, in either way.
You can dis/believe for good reasons, bad reasons, or no reason at all. But if you want to say there is/no God because bat's aren't birds, you're just being stupid. Probably on purpose.
I'm also being entirely consistent in my responses, and i'll state it one last time, pointing out discrepancies in the Bible is tricky, you basically have to study the entire thing, understand the context in which is was written, figure out if it's metaphorical or not, know (to the best none can) who wrote it, when, and the circumstances at the time. And after all that 99.9% of believes aren't going to care. They just don't. It's better to point out the holes in the RELIGION ie: Slavery, rape, beatings, immorality, than it is to say: "This part is unclear or seems to be at odds CHECKMATE"

I already didn't believe in other gods, the fact that the supposed infallible word of the god I was raised to believe was full of bullshit to the point that two 'Christians' could espouse opposite opinions on a single issue and both claim that God said it was so made me not believe in Christianity too.

>I'm also being entirely consistent in my responses
No
>Nobody disbelieves the bible because of its inconsistency
>But I did
>But something else is more damning
>Regardless you said nobody disbelieves based on inconsistency
>No I said...
>I quote what you literally said
>You keep trying to pretend that's not important

You called me out for pointing out inconsistency because, in your own words
and when told you are objectively wrong, because some do, you pretended that wasn't the ENTIRE THRUST of your post.

Dude. Some people see inconsistency and think twice, and I will always point that inconsistency out to help those people stop being suckers for abrahamic bullshit. You can argue this point all you want, I am my own proof that it works in some cases. You are objectively wrong. Backpedalling and saying 'the majority' doesn't make you less wrong, it makes you a sore loser.

>The fact that the supposed infallible word of the god I was raised to believe was full of bullshit to the point that two 'Christians' could espouse opposite opinions on a single issue and both claim that God said it was so made me not believe in Christianity too.
THIS. The retard in keeps implying that somehow your lack of belief is invalid because you thought it was odd that the Bible got Pi wrong, straw manning your very valid criticisms of MAJOR inconsistencies, like who will be punished for sin, or the return of the supposed savior. He's a cunt. Ignore him he will never give up backpedalling, straw manning and gaslighting to try and make others believe you are the one in the wrong.

Dude, all women are the same. If you have a good one you got lucky. Don't fuck it up for some strange.

First of all academics means jack shit, essays are redundant and useless, nowadays everyone uses the internet to cite things and not to mention that shit is a major waste of paper.

>supposed infallible word of the god
It isn't, half of it was written by Paul, even the most dim witted Christian knows it's oral traditions written down, translated a bunch, and updated from ye' old English vs Paul's opinion
Which is a part of my point, pointing to inconsistency in the writing is pointless especially when you have to be a damn near biblical scholar to understand them in the first place, vs pointing out problems in the religion (slavery, beatings, rape)
>THIS
Wrong, Go read your Bible. Point out where is say's "Written by God"

>implying that cucktianity is only faith

>problems in the religion (slavery, beatings, rape)

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (185x272, 11K)

Some parts are pretty cool:
>There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
I kinda did the virgin harem parts too. It's defiantly in conflict with anyone who calls it "the good book" tho

>It isn't
It is according to the...
>Puritans
>(Insert European Country) Orthodox
>Methodists
>Evangelists
>Protestants
along with many others. So it, allegedly by most Christian sects, is the infallible word of God.
>Which is a part of my point, pointing to inconsistency in the writing is pointless
I already told you, it will never be pointless to highlight biblical inconsistency, I am living proof and you can repeat your opinion on the matter as much as you like you are objectively wrong. Some people are convinced by biblical inconsistency, especially those who have been taught it is infallible but never forced to read it all, so there will always be a reason to illustrate it's inconsistency.

Yes, point to flaws in the theology itself, too, but me I'm especially learned in the scripture itself, so I do my thing.

>It isn't
>For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me.

You just told me you quit the religion because (in part) the Bible say's Pi=3, which it doesn't. It's describing the building of a well in cubits and never mentions pi. You also said it's in part to the Bible saying bats=birds, it doesn't. It says Birds, bats and flying things (In Context).
I purposely inserted two false inconsistencies from the start to make a point. That point is 99.9% of people don't know what the Bible say's, and don't care, which is why it's easier to address the things they are actually obliged to believe rather than how it's written, keeping in mind almost everyone is aware it's a 2000 year old translation of a copy.

God just told me he didn't. Checkmate

God told me you're lying

>You just told me you quit the religion because (in part) the Bible say's Pi=3, which it doesn't. It's describing the building of a well in cubits and never mentions pi. You also said it's in part to the Bible saying bats=birds, it doesn't. It says Birds, bats and flying things (In Context).
No I did not. You said those things. I said:
>I lost faith for that very reason in my late 20s, because of the inconsistency.
I said inconsistencies caused me to stop believing. I already specified two actual inconsistencies (who will be punished for sin, how and when Jesus will return). You are trying desperately to straw man me like other user said. Give it up. Inconsistencies in the scripture are one of the main reasons people who actually bother to read the Bible realise it is bullshit. I am one of them. You have just resorted to dishonestly claiming I said I stopped believing because of your stupid bullshit.

>Believe me, not the book literally every Christian on the planet believes in.

Assblasted christcuck.

>I lost faith for that very reason
Who's backpedaling now?
Name calling is the last resort of a desperate man, but if you need to accuse me of being dishonest, simply so you can walk away feeling right, have at it. Sums up the character you've portrayed so far rather fittingly

>What is a comma.
Partially quoting a sentence I quoted in my own post wins you nothing. Try again.

>Green texting punctuation
I guess there is a level lower than name calling, I'll take that win ty

>What is a comma IN THE SE TENCE YOU HALF QUOTED.
I wasn't picking on your grammar, I was pointing out you cut my sentence off at the comma. Try again.

They found Jesus' tomb. Where is your god now?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qyrrdoqspdg

I cut it off before the comma, The rest was redundant.

>literal whataboutism

Attached: 1561185939608.jpg (1116x1125, 158K)

>makes outlandish claim
>posts YouTube link

No it was not. It was the clarifying clause of the sentence. Cutting off a clarifying clause changes the meaning of a sentence. You part quoted a sentence to change its meaning, creating an argument I did not make for you to argue against, which is a straw man.

>In my 20's
Good for you
>because of the inconsistency.
Yes that's the topic at hand

I'm glad you learnt a new word, but excluding redundancy isn't a straw man argument.

The clause was not redundant. A redundant second clause would look like this:
>I lost faith for that very reason, because of that.
What I said was not redundant, but clarified the sentence, my sentence is synonymous to this sentence:
>Inconsistency is the very reason I lost faith.
But you removing that clause changed the meaning to
>Everything you just said is the very reason I lost faith.
Which is not what I said.

Which means you used a half quote to create a stately I did not make to argue against, a straw man fallacy.

Didn't atheist get co-opted by feminists and people who won't attack muslims but say only Christians are evil

Atheist also promotes worse ideologies than Satanism. It is in bed with extremely anti western ideas.

Fuck atoning

Also
>In my 20's
Another part quote. In my late 20s is what I said. You can't seem to help yourself but change my words.

One would think that god's words would be abundantly clear and understandable to whoever reads them. There should be no need for interpretation or clarification. Didn't work out that way, did it?

No. Atheism disbelieves the God of the Muslims just as much.

a statement*

>807827231
also redundant