8ch refugee thread

8ch refugee thread.
Anybody here from 8ch?

Attached: 1564865606801.jpg (876x960, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s16Ljz2GItE5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yep. i miss infinity /k/ :(

guilty

Can we get a moment of silence for free speech? Seriously what the fuck are we going to do now that 8ch is ded?

Yeah, I am from Leftypol lol.

Attached: 5c954495751c7da8abc83f0c5949f300-imagejpeg.jpg (462x768, 84K)

Silly 8ch retards I do feel bad for y'all

Attached: tenor (1).gif (426x240, 1.98M)

what was the difference between /leftypol/ and reddit? honest question

twas a good place to lurk

Attached: 1505769946786.jpg (375x500, 23K)

Leftypol, is more leftwing. You alot get more liberal types in reddit where as leftypol is basically all Marxists Leninists with a few other small factions and anarchists.

Attached: dad75d2753cf47379ac8afaae0424439-imagejpeg.jpg (1440x823, 197K)

I have infinite withdrawl

Attached: dying.jpg (482x427, 58K)

the best thing is that the shooters didn't even publish their manifestos on 8ch, some other fag just reposted them there

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA FUCKING RETARDS

I KNOW RIGHT?

It's all a scam. (they) are lying to us

no kike mods

Cant you still reach it via tor and ip address?

Isn't it back now? Also, do I need a special browser to go on 8ch? It's a public website right, so I shouldn't have to mask my information should I? I don't see how you could get in trouble for that, or can you.

no

kek at all the fags who left Yea Forums in the exodus and are now refugees again

I can't find it

Fuck the fake ass reporting that got it taken down

What

THE FUCK

Is a zoomer??!

Make a Facebook club about it

Attached: big-whoop.jpg (247x255, 36K)

I miss the eight, it had good content

It was something /biz/ came up with

Wow. I typed out a long ass thing straight from the heart and it said it was spam. Maybe because I pointed out that this entire thing is because the spook faggots can't track dissidents easily on the Chans but they can on the big social media sites because they're SUBSIDIZED BY THE GOV. stay frosty, don't let anyone drug your drink, and carry a gun.

It still sounds gay

gen younger than millennials I think.

Facebook was started as a us gov spy op. Instagram and twitter are subsidized by bad deep state actors. It's all in the record. The only reason Yea Forums is still up is because they suck the dick just enough to not get yeeted. U r the gay one.

>The only reason Yea Forums is still up is because they suck the dick just enough to not get yeeted

Yea Forums is controlled opposition. It's maintained as something for politicians/media/etc to point to and frame as a boogeyman.

Generation Z

No everyone is just making fun of everyone all the time and making bait threads. You can't believe a damn thing you read here.

"Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you read"
-Some dead guy, allegedly

No doubt. No doubt at all.

pic related
vocaroo.com/i/s16Ljz2GItE5

Attached: seinfeld gape.png (1230x1378, 250K)

wait, what>? wtf.

Fuck

Attached: 1563723015876.png (593x580, 621K)

Greetings brother, same here. Come to bunkerchan