Which pussy would you rather eat? (Brie Larson, Anna Kendrick or Emma Watson)

Which pussy would you rather eat? (Brie Larson, Anna Kendrick or Emma Watson)

Attached: Brie, Anna or Emma.jpg (1248x632, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffpost.com/entry/emma-watson-pubic-hair_n_58bd9a0be4b033be14670e3d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anna, no question.

Any particular reason?

Attached: ak.gif (244x368, 1.5M)

I bet she's a freak in bed

Well, Anna's my type of girl; looks and personality wise. She's seems down to earth and fun. Emma seems like a pretentious bitch and Brie seems like a total bore fest to be around.

Fair enough. I bet her pussy tastes amazing too.

I'd get lockjaw for sure, would love to have Anna squirt all over my face.

Anna kendrick looks like a post-hrt transexual
*puke*

I think you two need to fight out back now.

To each their own. She's my type and not his type. No worries.

I find it funny hot this just became an Anna Kendrick thread. She doesn't get enough love.

Attached: fu.jpg (800x1000, 74K)

She just looks so ... clean. I know that's a weird descriptor, but fuck, I'd eat her asshole. I wouldn't do that for like 99.9% of women.

I would suck my cum out of annas butthole

I met Anna at SoHo House a few years back. She is super short and cute.

Damn, lots of love for Anna. Any takers for Brie or Emma?

Never realized she was short. I figured she was always fairly tall and skinny. Like at least 5'7 or so.

anna

Nice quads.

She was wearing what looked like 4 inch heels and she still a half foot shorter than me.

oh damn. I could toss her around like a rag doll in bed.

Long time, no see such cultural thread. Nice

Brie Laron probably hasn't washed her gross feminist cooch since Captain Marvel, so I'm gonna have to go Emma

Yo, I don't want to knock your choice. I mean, I love Emma, but she's just as much of a feminist as Brie is, if not more.

Brie is the toxic kind.

true.

Emma Watson without a doubt

Good lord they all have hiv, so neither?

kendricks

Curious. Why Emma?

it's a three way tie for ugliest well paid actress
They all suck & so does OP

Emma Watson,

Her extreme feminism means she don't shave her pussy because shaving a pussy is subservience to men and the pleasing of men. A hairy unwashed pussy has a more concentrated taste like strong aged whiskey.

virgin detected

Obligatory Emma upskirt.

Would anyone else eat her hairy cunt?

Attached: BngyRPg.jpg (678x1028, 70K)

How can a Virgin detect a virgin when a virgin doesn't know what being non-virgin feels like?

>Anna Kendrick obviously

Imagine all the pussy juice crusting around those brown pussy hair. Mmmmmmmm

I'd eat Captain Marvel's pussy. She can go binary on my face.

I'm always down for licking a hot girl's pussy, but Brie has such a trash personality I wouldn't go near her. Given the choice I would pick Watson

Brie is not really hot though. Looks like a realdoll.

I thought she looked super hot in Community and Captain Marvel (not Endgame, tho).

EMMA!

You're conflating Brie Larson with Allison Brie smh

ann kendrick i've never found attractive, brie is ok, but (especially based on this picture) emma is definitely the best choice. in reality id have to see the pussy though.

nah, Brie Larson had a small part in Community. She dated Abed for a few episodes. (Coat Rack Girl)

how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood

Anna for sure

No

This. She looks less she'd be the cleanest.

Emma Watson.

But they're all so wonderfully fuckable.

Definitely. I'm sure the others are ok. Brie seems like she'd have a strong musk. Emma would probably be a bit hairy. Eating out Anna would be the better experience.

Middle Jew, Emma is Disgusting

Attached: emma watson (6).jpg (480x640, 67K)

I don't know I feel like Emma is probably Muskier because she is hairy and her being an extreme feminist means she probably doesn't wash her pussy a lot because it is her statement that she won't be washing her pussy for no men.

Attached: emma watson (1).gif (420x375, 1.82M)

any is fine with me

emma

Nah, she seems like she's very proper and clean. She might have a bush, but she washes that thing twice a day.

im sure shes nice and shaved now

doubt it. Most women shaved back when this was taken. Now pubic hair is more acceptable on girls. If anything she keeps it the same or longer.

nah,theres no bulge in her bikini try-ons and that white bikini sneak paparazzi latest pic
shes smooth like a baby and delicious

that'd be nice, but most of the signs point against that. She even recently talked about the oil she uses to keep her pubes soft.

oh yeah? Link it

huffpost.com/entry/emma-watson-pubic-hair_n_58bd9a0be4b033be14670e3d

Man, the internet sure is amazing. Here we are, few guys from probably different parts of the world discussing about the pubic hair maintenance of a harry potter actress.

the debate has raged on since 2008

Miley Cyrus

That's disgusting! Get out of here!

Yes

well, apparently she openly gave that info away to the non-internet media, so its not like interned made this any more gossipy

everyone assumes hers would be gross, but I bet it's actually pretty damn good.

Rumor has it she's still stuck on the wrecking ball from the music video. Apparently her thick pubes got stuck to the chain linkage of the wrecking ball she was sitting on and they still haven't found a way to get her out of that situation.

I seriously wonder if she starting growing out her pubes all the way when she went crazy and cut her hair short or if she was like that even when she looked like a preppy princess.

>Can I create a completely sustainable wardrobe? Can I dress sustainably on the red carpet?
from Into the Gloss
wtf is this feminazi bullshit talk. "Dress sustainably"? Bitch, r your clothes made of sugar and they dissolve after use? Id like that, but that means this isnt real, if im not getting it.
She rly needs thosa pubes of hers pullerd on and that wet pussy fucked til she turns into cockslave

>Most of my routine keeps to an 80/20 philosophy because it’s very difficult to be a complete purist, especially when working in the film industry.
>im willing to sacrifice all those morals for fat dough. Lol, animals

replace pussy with ass and you have a deal. no preference

>I’ve been bleaching my top lip since I was nine. I don’t do it very often, but I do it!

Emma eat. Penis leviosa.

But the caveat is that all 3 of them will be eating fermented fish, a dozen of eggs and indian curry before you can eat their asses.

anyway, id sip her sweet nectar, even if her cunny is a bit bushy, as long as its nicely kept. If shes got her asshole and labia covered in fur, ill spike her drink, wax her and breed her til she wakes up. And then some.