Blackanon here (inb4 nigger). I get that Jews hate white people, but WHY do they hate them?

Blackanon here (inb4 nigger). I get that Jews hate white people, but WHY do they hate them?

Attached: 1566488666860.jpg (960x862, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SbaRfia7BDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

InOrthodox Judaism, three of the613 mitzvot(commandments) involve Amalek: to remember what the Amalekites did to the Israelites, not to forget what the Amalekites did to Israelites, and to destroy the Amalekites utterly. The rabbis derived these from Deuteronomy 25:17–18, Exodus 17:14 and 1 Samuel 15:3.

Attached: 20190822_230841.jpg (1043x1540, 589K)

Whites (caucasians, as kikes don't identify as whites whenever it suits their narrative) are the last threat standing in their way.
The Asians don't care, and whites are the only people who actively call (((them))) out on their shit. You and I have our differences, Blanon, but the one thing they hate more than us is OUR unity.
If the blacks and whites joined together, then no Jew would ever be able to stop us from regaining freedom from their tyranny.
They prey on our differences because it's what keeps us apart. You and I are no different, but our media outlets continually subvert and divide us by feeding the populace cherry-picked stories about how we hate each other.
I don't want to hate you, Blanon. I don't want to see you die. I want us to be free.

Attached: 1499486560196.gif (245x258, 1012K)

It's part of their religion. They hate you just as much because they see anyone who isn't a jew inferior to them. They're disgusting.

Dubs checked. turn this race war into a proper shoah.

Because quite a lot of white people were brainwashed into hating jews by their psychopathic raceless soulless overlords. You just can't force yourself to treat bipedal cattle that would believe any bullshit as an equal.

I'm not disagreeing with you I just genuinely don't know, what is "their shit" that we're calling them on? We don't have any jews in my area so I see stereotypes on TV and stuff but I still don't know what they did wrong. All their last names have the word "gold" or "berg" in it?

pic related

Attached: 1560745935081.jpg (480x294, 17K)

>because they see anyone who isn't a jew inferior to them
You're a little mistaken here.

They don't think non-Jews are inferior to them. They believe non-Jews are literally not human.

Attached: 1565853584627.png (526x603, 123K)

Non-white parents all have the same problem. How do you explain to your kids why whites have it so much better? Does god love white people more? Apparently so. Are white people smarter? Apparently so. Can white people kick everyone else's ass? Already been done.

That's why non-whites hate whites.

Shut up polfag your propaganda is getting even more boring than it used to be

They don't hate them, only ignorant window lickers who read Breitbart and blame their shitty economic problems on them are the ones who think they hate white people.

Like the ones who will reply to me and accuse me of being a Jew, which I am not, because they are butthurt and paranoid and think anyone who disagrees with them must be the enemy.

Typical faggotry.

>non-Jews are literally not human.
After every trip to Walmart, I can do nothing but agree.

>trying to turn races against each other so they don't have a common enemy: Jews
Isn't that tactic getting a little obvious by now, Rabbi?

>screeching pol
>"paranoid"
>do j00s right lmao
Israeli astroturfing 101

Too bad all those pesky goyim are starting to notice, huh?

Attached: astroturfing from god's chosen people.jpg (3666x3284, 1.12M)

As I said, butthurt and paranoid and calling me Jew because it make sense in their heads when reality is different.

Please continue your salt Jim-bob.

Deny being a jew before dismissing anyone who doesn't like jews as idiots. Goldstein giving the demonstration as to why people hate jews. At least blacks are honest about their hatred of whites.

>Subversion of American culture since the 50's.
>All media outlets being 90% Jewish operated
>Government giving billions to Israel instead of reinvesting into American infrastructure
>JIDF and the JDF (Jewish Defense League)
>Why it is illegal to be Anti-Semitic anywhere in Europe
>U.S.S. Liberty incident in 1967 (Over 30 U.S. Sailors killed by Israeli forces due to a "miscommunication")
>Why Palestine is not recognized by anyone Jewish (the muslim homeland they took over after the 1940's, claiming it was 'rightfully theirs'
>Why the "holocaust" is the most important thing you remember about the Second World War when 24 million men, women and children died along side them
>Over 110+ nations have kicked them out in diasporas throughout history. They began as trade merchants and worked their way into societies, then attempted to take over through banking clans and weaseling their way into governments.
Trust me, the list is a lot longer.

Another one doing the old accusation someone of being something they hate. How very sad, you must wake up every morning paranoid and sweating like fuck.

Still not Jewish.

Is there a way to change your beliefs?

By the way, go look at ANY college or highschool texbook and tell me what names you see.
>Stein / Steinberg
>Berg / Bergman
>Goldman / Goldburg

Whoops, forgot another tactic you astroturfers use:

Never argue the point, always try to change subjects if the opponent points out something you can't defend, and derail, derail, derail.

To everyone else: notice how he did absolutely nothing to disprove anything, or make any kind of argument at all? He just starting slinging insults. Kinda strange, isn't it?

That's Jewish shilling, but astroturfing is the more correct term.

Attached: Isreal's Public Manipulation Team.png (1136x668, 1023K)

Attached: 1517956613448.jpg (688x456, 41K)

>At least blacks are honest about their hatred of whites.
Most of them don't. The whole racial hatred thing is almost entirely a Jewish invention, pushed by the (also Jewish-controlled) media.

Fun video: youtube.com/watch?v=SbaRfia7BDY

Attached: 1565853395554.png (960x970, 1.1M)

Yes, me being dead or driving them out of our nation.

Attached: 1505715580704.png (1877x854, 315K)

That would be awesome if I was a demon. What do they think we're aliens? Fuck those ass wipes

You're forgetting about the CIAs testing on citizens comes into play.

About 500k

Beliefs?

user, those are documented historical incidents. Those are just... facts. There's nothing to "believe", it just "is".

Attached: 1553721990663.jpg (961x864, 93K)

Honestly I think those tests were just our military trying to create unconscious super-soldiers.
The other testings regarding disease were unethical scientific experiments.

Still not Jewish, how sad it is you continue your shit logic thinking I am. Its kek worthy.

Attached: oie_X14eVuPXjzQw.png (1229x354, 239K)

>What do they think we're aliens
More like cattle. There's a reason the Hebrew word for livestock is the same word for non-Jews: "goyim".

Attached: Talmud opinion of gentiles.png (772x877, 321K)

Attached: 1438887932783.jpg (726x747, 122K)

Nope not Jewish

Not seen that doggo for a while, was a good joke for a while "Why does my grans dug look like its trying to pick something from the chippy menu"

Attached: double spacing originated on b.jpg (712x599, 71K)

>Never argue the point
There's no point to argue against, it's mostly mythology and bitterness. That's like trying to prove to an ISIS recruiter that kafirs invented much more things than muslims, his whole life is based on it, accepting that means psychological death to him, he's a fanatic, smart enough for coherent thoughts, but too stupid to change his beliefs. And you can't progress in that debate, which means that war to extinction is the only way of communication that remains. That's why you should punch nazis, ISIS, anti-vaxers and other various brain-dead lovers of cherry-picked facts and alternative logic.

cry some more faggot

Attached: btard.jpg (1536x2026, 213K)

You know the same can be said for you, if I were to come to you with information different to what you believe, you will instantly call them something you hate (as I already said above and people fell for it) or instantly dismiss their point without checking.

Fortunately only less than 1% of the world's population actually acts like that, the rest use logic and common sense and check shit first.

Attached: c6b.jpg (557x305, 34K)

Don't forget their overthrowing of the democratically elected president of Iran, to prevent him from nationalizing their oil wells because BP owned (most of) them.

Mostly Jews. Just like the Bolshevik secret police that killed, what, 30 million or so ethnic Russians? Almost 100% of the government officials of that party were Jewish.

They like committing genocide, while also playing the "victim" of genocide. It's a Jewish thing.

>trying to derail the thread
Don't reply to them, except with information and pictures demonstrating Jewish privilege, Jewish hatred of non-Jews, or other Jewish wrongdoing.

There's a fucking lot of that stuff, so it should be pretty easy.

Attached: Bolshevik revolution and its Jewish leadership.png (650x994, 600K)

>ITT little kidboi thinking crying with salt in a bread is manly
>accuses others of being redditors while typing with tears streaming down face

2019 Yea Forums faggot kids on the rise

Attached: Snowflake Fairy Queen.jpg (618x404, 82K)

Yeah this list is legit but I don't think every single Jew is responsible for it, anymore than I am responsible for the CIA's bullshit because I'm a white American

So let me get this straight

Jew haters post their opinions
Non Jew haters post theirs
Jew haters cry like kids
Non Jew haters respond in kind
But the non jew haters are the bad ones only?
Shit that is some top tier babby rage right there.

I'm the dude who posted THIS Fuck off spergs, T_D is waiting for you back home.

Attached: 1511904976638.jpg (720x543, 61K)

Big misconception in there, so many people think Palestine is Muslim only, but it isn't.

Jews and Christians live there in large numbers too.

Israel targets predominant Muslim areas, however they have killed Jewish and Christians in air strikes etc. But the media keep pushing it as a land where Muslim extremists live and constantly attack Israel.

Fucking stupid.

And I am still not Jewish.

so let all of us get u straight. youre a jew.

They don't "check shit" or use logic, they look for information that proves their point and establish a little circlejerk where more and more asinine bullshit brews. Try looking for information that disproves your point sometimes, otherwise you'll become like this blind retard who lost his every means of changing his opinions: You're on anonymous board, out of curiosity, try arguing against those who are like him, you'll see what I mean.

Nope still not a Jew. No matter how much you believe so.

if it quacks like a jew...

Attached: 1510665840308.jpg (312x238, 16K)

cause white people are a threat to their power

nobody really knows actually

Attached: trying this hard.jpg (476x189, 19K)

The belief of being a superior race and gods chosen people doesn't add up when you only exist because white people give you money to survive
They havvent thought it through properly

Attached: 1504493797692.png (258x330, 100K)