Got a fleshlight for the first time. It’s a Remy Lacroix model. Not sure if it was even worth it

Got a fleshlight for the first time. It’s a Remy Lacroix model. Not sure if it was even worth it.

Attached: 7E1BFBAC-0278-44EB-AD9C-EB8C4690F6CF.jpg (1122x2208, 276K)

well no it wasn't worth it retard sex toys are never worth it if you weren't so stupid you would know that

Have you had real pussy before?

I mean, I’m not some retard who expected it to feel like the real deal, but this arguably isn’t even better than just using a hand.

Yeah, but only twice

How close was it to the real experience?

Western sex toys aren’t worth it. Japanese Onaholes are nice though. The Magic Eyes blowjob one feels fantastic.

If ya paid over $30 it probably wasn't worth it. I own 2 fleshlight-like toys and I rarely use them. Too much cleanup and hassle afterwards.

But they can be great for the occasional mixing-up! Don't beat yourself up over it! And if you bought it through amazon, you can tell them you got it and it looked beat-up and used looking when you got it. They'll refund you no-questions asked afterwards.. And you get to keep the toy.

Just make sure you act genuinely concerned when live-chatting with them.

It has a somewhat similar experience because of the textured inside, but they are pretty much nothing a like other than my cock being in a hole.

Just to add- I did this with over $65 in sex-toys and got to keep them all. Don't feel bad about it as well. It's a corporate company that treats humans like animals. Nothing wrong with abusing their system to make a couple bucks back.

thats because you got a shitty off brand

i just spent two hours gooning with one i also just got and it was the most intense orgasms i ever had

Name brand fleshlight and really most pockey pussies are memes.
I bought one of these as my first. Nearly always use it when I fap, even six years later. I've bought six other models of various brands, sizes and qualities and I'm always disappointed. Devon's Private Pleasures is the only one I've liked at all, maybe ignoring this crappy transparent one I like to make my gf use on me so she can see me cum. DPP is a bit rubbery but the textures in the two different holes are excellent, and the ass has no exit on the other end so it has a bit of suction to it.

Anyway I'd only suggest this one if you aren't particularly big. I'm in the 4" - 4.5" range and it's a bit tight for me.

Attached: 41SJkVFkhxL._SY450_.jpg (365x450, 22K)

>pockey
Pocket*

yeah man. you gotta get what the japs make. its actually quality shit.

Have fun with the drain of shame with that thing after you pump your loads into it and you’re not full of Cumbrians anymore

My brother, I've reordered this twice now.

Attached: 61-cHZ34BuL.jpg (500x500, 70K)

Technically speaking, take how much ever your current job pays. Use that value as a baseline so we will just say randomly 10$ an hour. Take the cost of the fleshlight let's just say 50$ and then you can easily see that once you have used the Fleshlight for a total of hours = price/rate of pay. So 5 hours. It has paid it's self off. So let's be generous and say it takes 5 full min for you to finish each time with it. We will multiply 5 hours by 60 min and divide it by 5 *the amount of time for you to finish each time* which means you only have to use it 60 times before it is technically worth as much as you paid. Of course you can change any of these numbers to get values closer to your actual value.

that looks freaky but exciting. how hard is it to clean?

I've actually bought several. I kept thinking I would find something special. Managed to find one that was actually amazing, but it didnt hold up for shit. It tore to the point of not being usable in probably 3 months only being used once or twice a week. If I could remember the name of it, I would've gladly ordered another. I picked it up while travelling for work on some discount rack at some random sex shop along the interstate. Finally ponied up the cash for a real fleshlight and wasnt impressed. To me, the trick is finding the right lubes. It can make a huge difference. I found a thinner lube with a little spit mixed in works the best. Buy that cheap, goopy generic "water based lubricant" and it just feels like you're fucking a bowl of jello. You lose too much of the texture feeling inside.

Same guy here. I've bought the ones that are closed on the end and the ones that are open on both. Personally, I prefer the ones that are open on both ends. Sometimes I like to shove it all the way down and cum out the end of it. Allows for a different feel.

Attached: pussy and ass.jpg (1200x800, 242K)

Super easy, just soap and water. The reason japs make the best product. No special regiments. Just soap and water.

Attached: 6175tcQXhKL.jpg (500x500, 68K)

Is it a name brand flesh light? If not you fucked up

>The teeth
>The tongue
It’s magic dude.

Not very. I drown with water and that’s about it. Just waiting for it to try takes forever.

It's better than the real thing.

Attached: 81LnGfPDglL._SL1500_.jpg (859x1500, 210K)