Why did she leave you, user?

Why did she leave you, user?

Attached: apu bed.jpg (768x522, 42K)

Because I got complacent and loosened her chains.

>I don't know
kek

Honestly, we just drifted, and it became apparent neither of us was happy with the relationship.
I'm much happier now, and she's got terminal thyroid cancer. So that's fun.

You'll find someone else, as will she.

Attached: bring it in.png (500x382, 57K)

I doubt it since her mother died.

Then you need to at least treat yourself and find a new girl

You can’t just find a new daughter, user. It takes time to form a baby, raise it, and eliminate the side character.

wait what

Joined the military and she had a miscarriage while I was on the other side of the world. This happened around xmas 10 years ago
Hard to let some things go

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

Friends mom dying of cancer, other friend got mangled by hit and run, didn't have time for me anymore cause she cared more for them.

That sucks, man

Yep such is life been deployed twice and in the field a lot and moved between 4 countries since then dunno what I even care about anymore tbqh

she said she wasn’t depressed anymore and didn’t want me

Because I am American. The world is laughing at us. German girl left me because she said she cannot stomach being with a proud American any longer.

>couldnt find a job in the private sector
>had to go with your hand outstretched to uncle sam for a welfare job
>lost your wife because you were this incompetent
she didnt miscarry, she had an abortion and cheated on you the entire time.

You sound much more worldly and experienced than me, so I'm not really in a good position to offer you advice, but would you hear me out if I offered it anyway?

Attached: 1529198763019.jpg (400x416, 41K)

you know why

She was done with life. I just have to man up and the strength/courage to follow.

because i'm a narcissistic asshole. miss her though

Attached: 1543104340465.jpg (750x868, 163K)

I cant even believe you been with her with your 2cinches burger eater's dick. Go get blacked hard.

She was too independent and I wasn't. I've grown from this of course, but she found someone half a year later that is so much less attractive, makes me wonder if I am a bad person. It's not about size either

Because I'm latino. Eventually it got to her. Politics. I've lost women to white and black men.

I healed her wounds and treated her like no man would. Her ego grew and she thought she could do better. She is much worse off. I hear he beats her. I do not care. Five years. Gone.

I was 19 near 20 at the time numbnuts
She was for me going to the service at the time

Go for it

Get out of the service. You've done your duty and more and you can return to the civilian world now. Find a patch of earth somewhere. It doesn't matter where as long as the climate doesn't disagree with you terribly. Find a job that isn't intolerable for you. Start going to a local church every Sunday, even if it's a unitarian non-religious thing. Volunteer your spare time at soup kitchens, animal shelters, or other charities in your area. Make friends. Talk to people. Put down roots. Even if you never have kids, this is the way to happiness. Live a simple life of charity and prayer, and your ennui will dissolve into hope, your world-weariness will transform into the worthwhile goal of building the Kingdom of Heaven.

Not user you were talking to, but Deus Vult brother.

Honestly it pays alright and in not too miserable for the most part I'm in good shape and look really young for my age, I already volunteer quite a bit. Talked to other people how getting a normal job is like and it sounds even worse. I have friends all over and try to make friends wherever I go. The only thing is I cant stop thinking about the family I almost had. I keep dreaming about it constantly. Sounds stupid I'm pretty content for the most part and it's that small thing that keeps digging at the back of your head at random times

She had a bf. Still fucked.

Attached: b16adbe0557e28bfdc6edd72ec6392e4.jpg (1000x1045, 486K)

>Honestly it pays alright
As I said, you couldnt find a better job in the private sector so you had to get a welfare job. I hope you end up getting your legs blown off in service of the jews.

Bro I make 6-7k a month to guard a pile of rocks somewhere for 8-10hrs a day in a non hostile environment and not pay rent food health insurance car etc etc etc it's pretty good stay mad that you cant wake up on time and not shoot yourself in the foot after 8-10hrs

Because I had mentally left her a year before she left me. At that point, I had been on cruise control and the relationship just sort of decayed to the point where we were only talking a few times a week and seeing each other less and less. It was the relationship equivalent of heat death. The only positive thing I have to say about it is that it made moving on way easier, because I felt as if we'd both moved on a long time ago prior to us "officially" ending it.

fag
I hope you find peace, and that you find your way to path of righteous living. Good luck, and fight well.

>I hope you find peace, and that you find your way to path of righteous living. Good luck, and fight well.

Thanks bro I try to live life living the best guy I can be. I know I will fuck up but I try to do my best and live my life the best I can. Maybe one day i can trust women again but tbqh in the military you cant really cant trust your spouse so let it be as the Beatles said

because I kept leaving her but couldn't keep ignoring her, every time, until finally I did and she didn't come back and a year later I realized I missed her so we swapped roles and then she used me for a while, stringing me along, before completely cutting me out

still not over it, shit's fucked from every angle

She thought I was constantly stalking her social media for attention but in reality I barely did and if I did stalk her social media it was when I had nothing to do at work as I had barely any data so no videos or YouTube. She also thought I stalked her irl lmao like I work constantly I don't have time for that. Oh well it was my fault I did lie to her. I lied how I found the face of her ex before me as I was curious and it wasn't hard investigating through her followers for his name and instead of telling her the truth of how I found her I told her I hacked Instagram because it sounded more cool and not as embarrassing as hurt going through her followers. Fml. After that she said to never see her or talk to her ever again. Oh well just faked the whole relationship for sex in the first place but would never tell her that.

Attached: Screenshot_20190629-101613_Instagram.jpg (1080x1051, 98K)

I was giving her a lot of attention and putting a lot of effort into the relationship, that ended up causing this bitch to start saying stuff like "you are too good for me" and that was her reason for breaking up with me. Fuck you Gabriela Lopez

Because I left her.

Damn user I feel that but I'ma be real with you it was a sorry of an excuse she used as she wasn't interested anymore and couldn't say it to your face as that would've hurt more probably depending on the type of person you are or two the most likely she was cheating.

long distance relationship, my inability to understand that he needed distance. and that i needed to control my emotions. i'm sorry ke.

I cheated because we were fighting, I regret it so much. I miss her so much. I’m crying over her and she already forgot me, she has had 3 boyfriends already. I was with her for 3 years.

forgot to add that i think they have a new crush or boyfriend, they told me we could have another chance sometime. ouch

She can't leave if she was never there in the first place!