Who likes the thought of college girls being forcibly turned into human toilets? Who should they be used by?

Who likes the thought of college girls being forcibly turned into human toilets? Who should they be used by?

Attached: 1467234804367.jpg (1024x1045, 143K)

Fuck, this thread has been posted so many fucking time that everyone who would possibly reply to it has. Get something new you pathetic faggot.

Attached: 1547257343522.png (626x348, 69K)

Hey real quick though what's the difference between "Forcibly" and "Forcefully?"

Not turned into human toilets. Prefer if they're turned into something else

Just like 99% of threads here nowadays haha

like what?

Sex slaves/ Cum dumps

just as good user
who would they be cum dumps for?

Anyone and everyone

what would be the worst customers for the girls?

The ones who feel like they own the girls and try to dirty talk them while using them

Probably an SJW degenerate. You probably act feminist for these women, but secretly you're a psycho rapist in disguise. Women should only date Trump voters.

What would be the condition for getting turned into a cumdump? do they have to commit a crime? or is any girl just snatched up

this is the first time i see this thread

At first it starts out with those who committed crimes being used, but slowly they would just snatch girls off the street. If someone thought theyd be a good cum dump, theyd be snatched up the next day

when snatching girls off the street, are they going to give them some made-up charges/crimes?

Then you're brand new here, faggot.

no ive been here since 2014

The standby charge is causing civil unrest/ disrupting the peace

They can then add resisting arrest and assaulting an officer afterward

some crimes could determine where the girl is stationed too. for example if they say a girl is guilty of assaulting the homeless, she would be made into a cumdump at a homeless shelter

If this is the first time you saw this thread then you're completely full of shit faggot. they haven't even used a different pic for like two weeks and spam this shit non-stop. An hero, newfag.

or caught speeding in a school zone, she would be set up in a school

what if it was a middle school?

how are cumdumps set up in schools?

whatevcer u say sperg

Fucking cancer.

Then she's set up at a middle school
standard is using stockade but schools can come up with their own ways like locking her in a room with chain and collar around her neck or tying them to a bed

what about installing them inside a wall?

Attached: 1554354118700.jpg (960x710, 160K)

Would middle school, high school, or college be hottest?

this all sounds like a comicbook i read long ago.
it was about a male utopia sometime in the future where women had no rights at all and was treated like worthless fuck toys. some would be chained up in the streets for all to enjoy if they dared risk getting any stds the girls were likely to have. there would also be a bathroom girl you could force to lick you clean after taking a shit/piss/both.

if they want them set up that way then they can

middle school would be the hottest

I think the slut toilets should be the girls who aren't suitable to be a sex slave or a cum dumpster. It'll be punishment for them not being good enough to serve men in a more meaningful way.

why middle school? i agree by the way

what would happen to slut toilets?

What would happen to girls who resisted?

They'll rotate around their city serving as a toilet

It degrades the women the most. The humiliation they feel being used boys/girls half their age is so satisfying

death, but in this world it was not exactly hard to force them.

For the ones who resist the most, they could be turned into "smegma cleaners". Trapped in containers with just their head sticking out and ring gagged

Better to send them to a year of punishment in a place so terrible they yearn to be assigned to toilet duty

something like ?

A labor farm of inhuman torture, rape and humiliation.

i want to see them struggling to break free while boys half their age start sticking their fingers in her holes

well sure but kinda hard to punish them by giving them tasks they are already doing on the daily.

They can struggle all they want but they won't be able to get free. They'll have to endure countless hours of being poked and prodded by many boys and girls

What about making girls clean urinals with only their mouths?

Anyone you want to see it happen to?

There are a few people i want to see it happen to. Even thought of how theyd be snatched.

What about you?

Haha. You're going to have a normal life. hahahahahahahahaha Fucking degenerate.

pics?

I'm notbut..

Attached: cpimg.png (606x431, 372K)

She's one i usually imagine in this kind situation

Attached: 256498456189.jpg (720x960, 67K)

That's some prime cut cringe you got there, kiddo.

I'd like to take a shit and make it into a milkshake and make a girl drink it

both hot. they would make good middle school cumdumps

One day

what would happen on this farm?

undoubtedly. she'd be spotted and snatched pretty quickly

Attached: 248526259.jpg (717x1055, 162K)

I'd love to shove my shit down her throat

Want to see it happen to her

Attached: 5456466535465.jpg (960x951, 132K)

how would she get taken?

OP leave?

She's making a video for her instagram story and some guys storm into her room in the middle of her story, strip her down on camera and then drag carry her naked body, kicking and streaming into a van

very nice, i like it

Ive got a more humiliating one for my girl in mind

Guess OP left