Generic anime girl OP picture

Generic anime girl OP picture

Feed me replies, they sustain me

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (161).jpg (628x836, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TXiUTnNwbvw
youtube.com/watch?v=eaVetepdThE&list=PLDzAXrrOcZ-xEDPtE0AsTkGxMjxk9cSOM&index=276&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=4SltR8ETQ5g&list=PLDzAXrrOcZ-xEDPtE0AsTkGxMjxk9cSOM&index=375&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=l-QkMaCS7CU&list=PLDzAXrrOcZ-xEDPtE0AsTkGxMjxk9cSOM&index=392&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=Mdju-W_ZAnw&list=PLDzAXrrOcZ-xEDPtE0AsTkGxMjxk9cSOM&index=548&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1558001780365.png (444x400, 136K)

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (358).jpg (850x1020, 357K)

I want to fuck OP while he wears a skirt.

I feel like you'd fuck anything with a skirt on it tbh

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (429).jpg (850x637, 333K)

I mean, probably.

Im back

There there, r u a ronery boi?

Welcome back?

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (47).png (800x1131, 299K)

Only for slutty avatarfags.

>would fuck anything with a skirt on it
>only for slutty avatarfags

Pick one tho

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (67).png (874x1786, 373K)

Ok, NOW i am back

Turned off NS at some point, but it on now

I pick you doggy style.

Oh hey how what's up how was today?

Jeez you must REALLY be desperate... Not gonna be not flattered but like man you must have 0 other options

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (29).png (590x663, 289K)

hello

Attached: Djeeta 3.png (951x1200, 1.58M)

pretty good actually, what about you?

Look who comes crawling over when waifu is spammed

Not bad! Work kinda sucked at points but it was fairly slow overall so I can't completely complain. What'd you do?

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (41).jpg (1000x1135, 1.12M)

No one has options on the internet.

But I have millions of other options on the internet, I'm a regular celebrity you know

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (2).gif (202x254, 372K)

hung out with a friend that i didnt even know lived around my area. total surprise

colbs should have waited until the thread reached the image limit before making this one, i cant talk in 2 threads at once and play games, too much multitasking

Attached: Djeeta 51.jpg (685x851, 133K)

Oh, you actually went out? I'm proud of you! What'd you guys do?

Nigga we don't compete with waifu, we dominate waifu

It's divide and conquer, slash and burn motherfucker

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (11) - Copy.png (622x762, 64K)

i didnt go out at all, he just came over actually. we kinda just cached up and talked shit

Soz

is waifu and this thread not the same thing? i didn't know there was a difference at all, nor knew we were even competing with them

Attached: Djeeta 7.jpg (813x998, 88K)

Honestly waifu is pretty much dead and carried by like 3 posters cuteposting with each other in an endless loop at night. Might as well just absorb it.

Aw, well hey meeting with someone at your house is better than nothing so I'm still proud of ya

Next time you'll go out I'm sure

Naw, waifu is a separate community that happens to have a bit of overlap with people

Yeah well the absorption won't be painless. They'll have to come on bended knee with tribute

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (245).jpg (812x1200, 933K)

o well, i'll talk in both since they both have pretty nice people in them, meeting new avatar fags is comfy

Attached: Djeeta 5.jpg (850x1202, 654K)

Thanks Itsy!

i mean, im going to finally get my drivers permit next monday, so im going out in the near future, so i guess that counts as next time

Only until one succumbs to the other and we all become one amorphic cuteposting blob

Ayyyy nice. Do you have a decent amount of experience driving in like parking lots or whatnot or are you going in fresh?

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (189).jpg (1003x1416, 658K)

i went t drivers ed my junior year of highschool, and remember a solid 85% of what i was taught, so i got a fair amount of experience i think

yea i can agree to that i think, i don't really know but one thread for all the cuties would be preferred since it is hard talking in 2

Attached: Djeeta 6.jpg (992x1403, 948K)

Did your school offer it? Idk if mine did but I didn't go to it because I'm way too cool for that

I just got behind the wheel for the first time and started shifting like I was in a Fast & Furious movie

I agree, so waifu should stop trying and just join us LIKE THE WANNABES THEY ARE

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (347).jpg (700x988, 164K)

yeah it did, wish i could just rip through gears on a highway or something rn, would be fun

go negotiate with them to join this thread then, i'm bad at negotiations and talking in general, but i'm very good at being cute

Attached: Djeeta 33.jpg (767x1043, 380K)

And there goes the spam on waifu again

Does anyone know what triggers them to do that or do they just randomly pick a time and blame some rando that happens to be there?

Do you live somewhere with a lot of open paved space? If so, you definitely should

>negotiate

I do believe you've missed the point of what I've been saying for the past bit here

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (14).png (1000x1200, 516K)

For a while someone would start spamming whenever Blood-Chan is in the thread, I don't know if that's still the reason

kinda?

I mean I guess it looks like that is the case here because the spam started not long after BC posted but that could also be coincidence

It's definitely worth finding wherever you can have a bunch of space and just letting loose to get a feel of what you can do if you're not careful

Do you have anyone to teach you?

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (153).jpg (406x600, 254K)

well do whatever it is you people do to get others to join this thread, i really would prefer one thread over all the akari, waifu and this ones

Attached: Djeeta 29.png (1024x1446, 1.73M)

#realtalk it'll take a lot more group cohesion and/or people willing to keep it going or rally around one or two dedicated people

Until then we'll just kinda wing it

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (422).jpg (850x1133, 103K)

i dont have a car of my own so its not too pertinent right now, i have my mom to help me fill in the blanks, she is literally better at driving than most people i see on the road anyway so its a simple choice for me

Ooohhh, gotcha. Is she gonna help you get one anytime soon or?

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (43).jpg (640x800, 316K)

i just want one thread for all cuties, but also i feel like that'll just make the spam worse than what it already is on waifu

Attached: Djeeta 37.jpg (850x1110, 255K)

im putting that off til i get a job, why have a car if you cant pay for the gas yourself ya know?
]

Exactly, they must be slowly and methodically broken down and assimilated

There is no other humane way to complete the transition

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Still, you do need to get to that job. Your city have decent public transit?

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (68).jpg (910x1140, 556K)

not really, i live in a more rural area, so its spread out pretty far, most people NEED a car to get around

Well there ya go, how are you gonna get to that job initially then? I mean, if someone can take you that's great but hard to count on ya know?

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (146).jpg (600x849, 259K)

the spam is pretty retarded and one of the more petty things i've ever seen someone do on the internet

Attached: Djeeta 102.jpg (1000x1414, 194K)

claimn

Attached: large (1).jpg (480x394, 34K)

well i gotta figure out where the jobs are first, then i will figure things out accordingly

We've had many spammers in the past, but they were mostly one-offs who realized that it never worked and stopped wasting their time

This person clearly has personal reasons for doing it and that's... well really fucking sad lol

SHAME

I suppose that works, not a bad plan. Why aren't you looking now?

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (90).png (849x1366, 1.4M)

dont shame me :::(

Attached: Bahlskra.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Don't pretend you don't like it you sloot

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (52).jpg (706x1000, 521K)

Good mornyan

Reminder that I'm going to be busy with going back to murica soon and u all will have to keep these going without me for a while

Attached: Matsuri 192.png (483x583, 402K)

cause i wanna wait until i am completely settled here, the house i am in is new, and it takes me a little while to get comfy in a new spot anyway

Hi Erio!

How are ya?

you really know me dont you

Attached: 9eaee79bbbdaad409788ff120daf66381316289380_full.jpg (480x264, 34K)

it's very sad to be so serious about something on the internet, i'll never understand the whole e relationship business people do

Attached: Djeeta 62.png (625x759, 500K)

ah right, nurrica migration, i was a little too fast on the trigger

Ugh I GUESS I can do that. How long is your busy period gonna be?

Ooooohhhh I didn't know that, gotcha. I'm sure you'll get used to it soon, you seem like you'd adapt quickly

All it took was one look at ya

It can be super fun to watch when it boils over into unbridled autism tho

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (132).jpg (640x711, 187K)

i guess so?

didja listen to that song i sent ya last time i was here?

:))
someone I know has started calling me an "ultra masochist" but I think thats a bit far

Attached: Cy3oE.jpg (800x450, 86K)

i don't care for the drama that happens when people break up and stuff, i just want to be cute and cute post with friends

Attached: Djeeta 97.png (706x883, 524K)

I did! Not a huge fan of the flute-like instrument thing that the main guy was playing. Other than that, good song but a bit more mellow then I'd usually go for

Nah, I wouldn't either. You're at worst a super masochist

That's fine, if we were all drama loving weirdos then the threads would just devolve into shit flinging

We need some people to just be friendly and shit

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (177).jpg (600x960, 702K)

i like having friends, they're nice and comfy and sometimes our bulges touch owo

Attached: Djeeta 2.jpg (850x1192, 803K)

Sleepy but the caffeine is starting to kick in

u?

Well not so much right this moment

Don't be shy about DMing links to everyone on Discord individually

And idk exactly; I might be here a bit less while I get stuff ready but like the 25th-27th will be pretty occupied with the trip and then I have to get settled back into America and stuff

U can nag other people to start making threads too

Attached: Matsuri 208.png (395x522, 123K)

i can't make threads, it's too scary and i'm bad with scary things

Attached: Djeeta 26.jpg (1000x1600, 253K)

we havent talked in private, though

Attached: Capture1.png (681x587, 490K)

that was called an EWI, it stands for Electric Wind Instrument, i fuckin love the sounds of them. but different strokes for different folks. big sucker for T SQUARE

doing pretty good actually

UWU how LEWD

Oh well that shouldn't be too bad, I thought you meant it would be like a week or something. Those days are usually pretty low activity anyway so I don't think much will be lost there. I don't mind making threads but I doubt I'll spam people.

This is true, I'm basing it entirely off of my observations which are usually fairly accurate unless you're deliberately obfuscating your personality

Yeah it's a neat sound but idk not one that really catches my interest...

Here's something kinda in that style that I enjoy youtube.com/watch?v=TXiUTnNwbvw

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (147).jpg (500x707, 76K)

Fortune was afraid to as well but yesterday he overcame his fears and made a thread

Do u have any pets?

Just think "What Would Erio Do"

Attached: Matsuri 148.png (436x477, 167K)

>e-fuck x poster

No no not that thing Erio would do, what else would he do?

>e-fuck y poster

SHIT

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (77).png (850x637, 676K)

Big ups mang

heres a thing btw youtube.com/watch?v=eaVetepdThE&list=PLDzAXrrOcZ-xEDPtE0AsTkGxMjxk9cSOM&index=276&t=0s

and another for your trouble youtube.com/watch?v=4SltR8ETQ5g&list=PLDzAXrrOcZ-xEDPtE0AsTkGxMjxk9cSOM&index=375&t=0s

not a personal pet, but my moms boyfriend has a cat

yesterday was so slow for me, i went to bed early because of it, fortune seems cool but i'm bad with overcoming fear, i need someone to hold my hand, preferably one that hasn't jerked off more than 10 penises

Attached: Djeeta 42.png (600x900, 581K)

heres what my brain sounds like when it shorts out

youtube.com/watch?v=l-QkMaCS7CU&list=PLDzAXrrOcZ-xEDPtE0AsTkGxMjxk9cSOM&index=392&t=0s

Yee, Dave Weckl is a beast and worth looking into

Saved

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (168).jpg (1000x1414, 687K)

Erio would also DM a link to everyone and @everyone the link in the server

It's what's been helping to make threads successful

I wish I wasn't allergic to cats; they're kawaii

Like, I'm pretty fine with being around them these days, but I guess if I owned one it would be different cos my living space would be filled with cat allergens

Believe in the me that believes in u

Attached: Matsuri 123.png (534x605, 268K)

How about we compromise and say Colbs will @everyone in the server

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (47).jpg (700x766, 108K)

yeye

well ya dont wanna see that cat, he is a bad cat, real temperamental, it doesnt help that he is half lynx either

i get that a lot and i seem to always mess it up, how to not be such a failure at life?

Attached: Djeeta 94.jpg (600x846, 622K)

I should probably start packing and stuff today :thinking:

That's progress

Proud of u

Half lynx? That's badass

U can start with something easy like creating a thread on Yea Forums and then using @everyone to link it to people in a Discord server

Attached: Matsuri 211.png (288x315, 78K)

i'll try one day erio, but for now it is too scary, i need comfort, i'm shaking

Attached: Djeeta 95.jpg (850x928, 95K)

My goal is to become the ultimate shitposter, and I can't get there without progressing

I hope I'll live on in everyone's memory even after I'm gone

Attached: Oh Miki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind (81).png (850x1201, 512K)

yeah, used to have the tufts before he got fixed if i remember right, he was a stray i think before he found him

Where were you when the Jaguars couldn't score since first quarter
>pre-season

>I should probably start packing and stuff today :thinking:
You coming back to US soon?

freindly bump

Attached: 2009-09-26-201753.jpg (1024x768, 551K)

How do you do?

ordinary

Ok

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdju-W_ZAnw&list=PLDzAXrrOcZ-xEDPtE0AsTkGxMjxk9cSOM&index=548&t=0s

EEEEYOOO

no

yus

damn

MOAR

yes

come on guys

eh

i only cum in guys

bump