Which living president or presidential candidate would win in a fight? pride fc rules

which living president or presidential candidate would win in a fight? pride fc rules

Attached: booboo.jpg (1023x575, 122K)

I don’t know who all of them are but honestly, probably Cory Booker. He is young, seems to be in shape, and grew up in Newark.

Bullock. He's a Montanan.

Gabbard could probably throw down. She'd beat any of the other woman.

bonus round which president in history would win based on their physical condition during their presidency

The not-cripple Roosevelt

Buttgetter , everyone would be afraid to hit him cause of the aides.

I think Yang knows kung fu, so probably him vs booker T in the end

Lincoln actually was a boxer. He'd still be formidable. I'd go with Teddy though.

Delaney's ripped. Probably him.

Me.
Dan Stan, USMC Infantry
Beer in the water fountains and cameras in the girls locker rooms

Attached: 0F4418F3-55F9-4059-878C-B9B9BEBA0A45.jpg (2576x1932, 673K)

teddy hands down

Andrew Jackson

Ron Paul

ok so far it looks like booker is in the lead out of the candidates with gabbard the lone female contender and teddy roosevelt a clear front runner for presidential champ

bear in mind kicks, stomps and knees to the head of a grounded opponent are all legal so ferocity will play a factor here this is not marquess of queensbury rules

Fuck you im a marine I kill if it’s just

wanderlei silva vs brian stann .gif

I love you

Deblasio looks like he knows how to throw a hell of a punch.

Booker is a punk. Only candidate to admit he date raped a teen. Or does that only count if your GOP?

this isnt about politics its about unarmed combat, date rape doesnt affect fighting ability