Just saw this local libtard on my campus

just saw this local libtard on my campus

my state and campus are cucked Yea Forumsros

Attached: local_libtard.jpg (3743x2085, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/economy/emergency-talks-as-greek-exit-from-euro-looms/news-story/90ccca6556da55ba773716eabc9bce40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Totally tubular /bro/ski

Bee Oh Oh Eych Oh Oh

Attached: Hurr Durr MAGA.jpg (270x337, 98K)

>texas
Only steers and queers come from texas.

Here in Greece when we see a car with a plate that says "Macedonia" (meaning the fake nation of skopia) we rip it apart, maybe you should do that too

Attached: image.jpg (618x739, 58K)

Are you some kind of malaka?

Attached: Alt Right Cuck.jpg (960x695, 78K)

why do you care?
Get over yourself.
The only "cuck" around here is you.

Do you believe in the First Amendment?
Then fucking live with it.

I am not the one dump enough to claim Alexander was a slav

Attached: Μακεδονικές-πινακίδες.jpg (960x720, 86K)

This, if you see a car with that shit, slash the tires. Especially if it's late, let some niggers come across them after dark and see how much they really like the diversity.

ah hahahaha no one likes you.
Stay mad, kid.

yea, totally...you're not DUMP enough at all. yep

>Texas
>Libtard
Is this real?

I thought the state of Texas executes the retarded

Shit on windshield op

One of the primary goals of flooding California with illegals, is to cause white flight to Texas. Austin is completely fallen to the kikes and DFW is next on the kill list.

unfortunately, it is. as a houston native i can confirm that due to the amount of niggers down here and their shitty leftist ideas we do indeed have libtards. Most of our big cities (ex. Houston, Austin, Dallas) are actually blue, believe it or not.

Fucking carpetbagger commiefornians.

cringe af. thanks for being a weird little sperg thinking faggoty bumper stickers are new and interesting.

Soon.

Attached: arizona defends clay from commiefornia menace.jpg (960x960, 215K)

interesting that whether rightw wing, left wing, greek, american, anyone who puts bumper stickers on their car is a retard for sure

You almost got the whole sentence right. Except for "goals", white flight to Texas, and Jews in Austin don't even crack the top ten list of population. So, you're retarded, but your punctuation is on point.

Attached: white texas.gif (582x350, 14K)

You are a stupid bitch :D I just got my first tech job in Texas! Moving there from Cali and bringing my liberalism with me. See you in Houston.

First thing you gotta get is a good car with low miles and solid A/C. Everything is far away and it's hot 11 months a year.

explains why the country is a shit hole

Lowest murder and suicide rate than USA, Germany, France, UK, Spain and sweeden

Today there was a sheet attached to the door of the engineering building claiming that antifa is being labeled a terrorist group so that the government can criminalize the ideology of being anti-fascist. I had a hearty chuckle.

debt to gdp ratio?

debt is imaginary though

You should come to Greece where its the other way around, my school wall is full of writings that say: Macedonia is Greek, Tsipras is a traitor, Turks are gay, Muslims you will die, Greece-Cyprus-Union, Blood-Honor-Golden Dawn,Northern Epyrous is Greek, and also to top it of some 1488 and swastikas, the fact that the president of school is a member of Golden Dawn youth doesn't help either

Attached: IMG_20181214_194942.jpg (4000x3000, 1.9M)

It's imaginary until you go to the store and bread is $300.

Debt Ratio is irrelevant, what matters is if the country is able to handle it, which Greece can due to its budget surplus, on the other hand countries like USA, France,Spain, Italy, Turkey,Japan and UK are unable since they have a deficit

That guy who said it is imaginary is not me, but i am sure we get our bread cheaper

am i supposed to be mad?

it was me, i just said it to be contrarian i dont really know or care what the discussion is about

they handled the shit out of it just four years ago lol

news.com.au/finance/economy/emergency-talks-as-greek-exit-from-euro-looms/news-story/90ccca6556da55ba773716eabc9bce40

Watch out everyone, country that handles shit comin through.

Greece handled the situation perfectly and emerged as a fiscally self depended country, we even use our surplusses to increase the military budget, unlike all the countries that i mentioned that need loans each year

Macedonian here, y'all highkey retarded fucking up peoples property over some bullshit name or some dude neither we nor you have much ancestry to.

why dont you go get a bunch of mates together with some long sharp sticks and do something about it

>I saw a gay sticker among so many leftists in a leftist training facility! I didn't think there were any leftists here! HALP!

Seriously? You're that fucking stupid?

No coexisting bumpy sticker?

You have none since Slavs came to the balkans 900 years after its death, also you are not a Macedonian you are a slav

Attached: 56CFF862-59E2-4EDC-9A31-C313760C32B1.gif (500x338, 688K)

We know we have nothing in common with ancient Macedonians and we accept the fact that we are Slavic, gyros on the other hand have a hard time grasping that 500 years of roach occupation has made pretty much everyone on the peninsula, including you and me, a halfroach and washed out anything resembling true Greek genetics.

Fuck wrong reply

Genetic studies show a huge difference between Greek and Turkish DNA, on the other hand yours seems almost the same as the Bulgarian

Attached: 1560195553846.png (1000x294, 60K)

>UH
Took a tour there a few weeks ago, filled with idiots on campus.

You're in for a long road of disappointment. Most campuses are full of young people, and about 90-10 lean left. You could take your edge to a private Jesus school, but nobody will give a rats ass about that degree. College's main purpose is to train you to exist in a professional working environment, and you'll probably notice at that time, they have rules about personal conduct. So, maybe go to a trade school and learn to tie knots on a tug boat. Workplaces don't put up with a lot of shit that makes people uncomfortable, it's bad for morale. Your "right to free speech" stops at the door.