Everything past neo-generation pokemon, past Johto-Kanto region is incredibly lame, an insult to original pokemon...

Everything past neo-generation pokemon, past Johto-Kanto region is incredibly lame, an insult to original pokemon, and just corporate greed reducing what could have been considered art, to what is now an inflated, diluted, overstretched brand exploitation and consumption. Utter mediocrity. I refuse to acknowledge post-neo generation as Pokemon. They aren't even in the same realm of quality.

Anything that came after Celebi is counterfeit and a fraud.

Attached: 13832b4f177eafa4e578769ada11b3f6.jpg (1500x1040, 249K)

Attached: Ash-With-Lugia-Pikachu-artwork.jpg (643x900, 178K)

They ran out of ideas and started combining any 2 random things in nature and giving It a randomly combined name. Textbook assembly-line corporate production.
They look like they were drawn and made by kindergartners.
I wouldn't be surprised If half the fans of first 2 generations of pokemon were adults, and then afterwards virtually all pokemon fans were elementary school kids.

lol cartoons

big difference between cartoons and anime, though admittedly pokemon barely qualifies as anime.

I stopped cause I got bored at silver and gold way back when. Tried to get back into Pokemon multiple times but the designs are lame. Switch let’s go Pokémon was the only recent game I’ve enjoyed cause it was an improved red/blue and only had the old good ones

No there isn't dumbass. It's all animation. They're all cartoon drawings.

Some of gen 3 is ok but I'm not sure why all legendaries are just unicorns, robots, or unicorn robots for the last decade or so. BTW the originality argument falls flat when you look at things like magnemite that is literally just a floating magnet

Attached: aggron no fun allowed.png (502x469, 65K)

Celebi is hands down one of the lamest designs, even by today's comparison

Anything past the 4th season is trash

Anything past the 1st episode is trash

anything is trash

trash is trash

autism is trash

There are major distinctions and classifications of drawings and animation, see gif.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x221, 840K)

Still all classified as cartoons, so get your head out of your dumb weeaboo ass.

granted, cloyster as well, but the difference being there were far fewer instances of those simple-themed real-world ripoffs than in the following generations; not to mention the detail to design they put into magnemite and cloyster made them at least look cool.

true, but celebi and a few others is the exception of the rule. The rule for first 2 generations was generally much better designs.
The difference for all the other generations is the rule is they all are lame designs with a few cool exceptions.

First episode exhibited original and Neo Generation since Ho-oh was the first the legendary rainbow pokemon Ash saw in episode #1, so joke's on you HA!

no It's not classified. Try some research and come back educated.

Attached: tumblr_neyjkwwsdG1u2w9boo1_1280.jpg (800x558, 215K)

Yes it is. Anime is cartoon

false. Ask Otakus or Japanese people in general.

Attached: 67391627_373753866856001_3478236912936672299_n.jpg (640x640, 166K)

Why? They didn't invent it. For fucks sake anime was directly lifted from old Disney cartoons.

um... no. The japanese were making anime long before the first american cartoon.

Do some goddamn research.

What's that? You finally looked It up and now you're silent because you can't find anything to support your ignorant claims?