So my girlfriends best friend just came from LA to visit. Im giving them space but i don't trust her friend...

So my girlfriends best friend just came from LA to visit. Im giving them space but i don't trust her friend. How can i keep an eye on my girl without being eith them?

Attached: 1565262162314.jpg (550x550, 83K)

He's railing her out right now dude.

He came from out of town to visit her. They fuckin.

why are you worried too much about her?

>girlfriends best friend is a guy
She’s a whore
>....is a girl
If her friend is a whore, then your gf is a whore. Whores hang out with other whores. It’s science.

>How can i keep an eye on my girl without being eith them?
Put your ear to the door and silently stroke yourself as you listen to your girlfriends moans of pleasure. Make sure to wash your hands before you shake your new bulls hands and thank him for doing the job you couldn't.

You're not allowed to hang out with them...? Then shes cheating lmao. Bruh are you retarded?

You're an idiot just fucking die already

Get a 4/6 gf. Faggot

Post nudes since she’s probably cheating.
Sorry bro. But seriously, them nudes.

Is she ignoring your texts or calls OP?

Dubs and trips confirm. OP is either a cuck or roleplaying as a cuck in a sad attempt to troll, so he's too disgusting to even be a cuck candidate.

pics or she doesn't exist

Get a bigger gf so you can share her and still get more gf then you had before?

the correct answer here is:

marty should tell luis that he thanks him for the tomatoes, and luis should thank marty for the cheese, and they should suck each other's dicks like it's 1530.

No.

Its another chick retard

Not exactly. I am staying home while ghry go out

Nudes nudes nudes nudes.

You know the rules.

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Active Server for the BEST LEWDS of FEMALlES and TRAPS!

discord gg/jUUeATY

You should be fine then my man