cheapbedbugs.com/
amazon.com/Bed-Bug-Interceptors-Interceptor-Pesticides/dp/B07SPDXVMM/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like bedbug eggs, you should do inferno about it

Pepper cum.

Really? I thought they were popcorn kernal shells

Bedbugs prob

here's another angle

Attached: wefwefwewefwef.png (765x390, 523K)

Bedbugs, get that sprayed.

Shit man seriously? I mean I don't see any crawling around
Will raid work?

burn that immediately

Bedbugs. First thing, get rid of the mattress, do not sleep on it.

Bug bomb your place then wash and dry the shit out of every piece of fabric in your place. If you have pets wash them every few days as best you can. Be prepared to throw some of your shit out if you cant clean it.

Raid wont work. You have a war on your hands, good luck, OP.

That's the same fucking angle but zoomed out

No it's too late they will always come back. They live all over sometimes yards away from your bed. Spray whole house and get rid of that box spring AND mattress asap. You'll need to check any electrical outlets in your bedroom and check all the trim and edges of carpet. They love tiny cracks. Hopefully they arent in your carpet yet. Gonna need a professional exterminator if you find any there and you wanna keep your carpet. If you burn it dont breath the smoke cause mattress fires as well as couch fires are super toxic. Some can kill in one breath. I work for a FD and we had 3 people die years ago because they didnt mask up for a small couch fire.

Good luck

That sucks....
I hope my landlord doesn't find out
Are you sure Raid wouldn't work?
Like, couldn't I just find their nest and spray it down?

This

It definitely doesnt work like that for bed bugs. Unfortunately hes right and you do have a war on your hands. I would just throw out your linens too.

Bed bugs for sure, but if youre lucky you can get rid of them without burning your matress. Keep an eye out for them tonight and you will see. Stay calm when you do finally see them ;)

>Like, couldn't I just find their nest and spray it down?
If you miss any in your clothes or sheets, they'll hatch and lay more eggs. You have to carpet nuke everything.

Is it degenerate to just live with them?

evaporator karcher, min 145C good luck

My condolences OP.

You won't be able to get rid of them yourself. You might be able to mitigate the situation, but those fuckers are resilient and sneaky. They'll hide in power outlets, behind picture frames, in books, wherever - and they can live up to a year with no food.

You can try spreading food grade diatomaceous earth everywhere, but they are extremely resistant to dessication and your lungs might not be too happy with the dust. You can try interceptors on your bedposts, but those fucks will climb to the ceiling and drop down on your ass. You can try all the eco-friendly, crunchy-granola hippy sprays you like, but only illegal pesticides will really do the trick.

Either get an exterminator to heat treat your entire apartment or burn everything you own and move.

Good luck

>I hope my landlord doesn't find out
If you live in an apartment, he already knows. Those fuckers will spread and your neighbors probably already have them

A day will come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to Ashens in your couch

Attached: B1Ue-qAIcAAoLSO.jpg (770x1024, 64K)

When he sees them hes gonna burn the mattress... they come in shifts at all hours not just night time. And there will be lots.

This too. It might be time to consider moving even

>when your feast lurks

Attached: Obscure+pepe_198e7e_5723999.jpg (650x650, 47K)

Hahahah yes. Plus they will become detrimental to your health as well as anyone else who may enter your home. Including pets. If your in an apartment they will spread to the nieghbors pretty quickly.

Degenerate here
If you're not allergic to them it's not so bad (their bites don't hurt)
They can even keep you company when times are tough

Attached: DLO2EOTUQAAsFxu.jpg (1013x1200, 231K)

Psyop called bedbugs.

Kys

What do they pay you to post this demoralizing boogie man bullshit kike?

I mean it though!
They can be extemely resouceful and intelligent!
You can raise them, name them, watch them grow
Feed them, make them do tricks, play with them, and so much more!
They're like family to me in a way

Attached: bedbug1.jpg (1000x741, 86K)

You best be fucking trolling nigger

Attached: 1391485511526.png (421x500, 258K)

Ruined this thread by telling everyone that these don't actually exist.

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Active Server for the BEST LEWDS of FEMALES andd TtRAPS!

discord gg/jUUeATY

Come on guys
Take the redpill with me like i did 7 years ago!
You can buy them online!
cheapbedbugs.com/

Attached: fsakmapkfsapok.png (1887x550, 993K)

Kill yourself.

KIKE thread

epic derail guys

If you do and bring literly anything with you, you will spread it to a new place. You have to steam clean your clothes throw away books and all furniture and burn that mattress. Like the other user said only DEET based insecticide kill them they are probally in your shoes even.

What the fu-
Are you that nigger that posted on reddit about a fetish for infecting others with parasites like these, tapeworms and pinworms? Or crabs?

Every one of these dies when we expose the jew. Why is that? Am I correct that this is a massive psyop?

Are you saying that you want to penetrate my anus with your penis desu?
What do you think of my butt in this cute pink underwear?

Attached: gah.jpg (480x360, 9K)

do you have those weird camel crickets? if you do it's their feces

that's on your mattress?
goddamn OP is a nasty poor fag
lmfao

I used to do an audit for a HUD project and the amount of money that was spent on bed bug exterminator expenses was unreal. Multiple thousands. They really are unstoppable pests. A caretaker told me they have to strip the entire apartment and heat the place to 120+ degrees to kill them all. Even then they might come back.

This is 100% absolutely bedbugs. Call someone now.

Bed bugs, ur fucked ya doof

Right?
You point out something peculiar about one of these types of threads and all of a sudden it goes silent.
Why?

discard the mattress and sheets. Deep clean the carpet. They'll crawl over your face in the night

100% bedbugs like other said, get an exterminator ASAP. I worked as a exterminator for almost 10 years and the longer u wait the worse its gets. it goes from bad to worse to a absolute nightmare. Dont treat this lightly and let ur landlord know as soon as possible.

If u cant afford a exterminator, get insect powder that contains Bendiocarb and dissolve it in water and spray the floor furniture everything. Dont breath this shit tho fumes are highly toxic

Also wash everything thats washable on 60c and put it in enclosed garbage bags.
Clean ur house inside out and do this regularly for weeks on end.

Good luck, this shit is the worst looking at ur photo i rekon they've been there for a while

dumbass shitposters find something better to do probably

Btw i said ''let ur landlord know Asap'', because in most instances they are legally required to pay for the extermination and do so without fuss in most cases i see. This can differ from country to country tho

lmao

Bed bugs.

Bedugs are just a jewish lie, they don't actually exist

Definitely bed bug eggs, the black stuff is bedbug shit. Wake up in the middle of the night and do a thorough search around all the edges and creases of your bed and no doubt you'll find them.

We just cured our house of them but the sooner you start the better. Tell your landlord and they will probably have to pay for it. If you just want to treat them yourself, you need to start reading up on them. (Really, you need to do both, treatment and containment with how you arrange your stuff)

Basically treatment consists of encasing your bed with mattress protectors and spraying inside the protectors. Pull it out from the wall so that no part except the bed legs are touching the floor.

Buy these to for the bed legs to stand in: amazon.com/Bed-Bug-Interceptors-Interceptor-Pesticides/dp/B07SPDXVMM/ and fill them with Cimexa. Also dust all corners of the house. The goal is to make them have to cross the Cimexa to feed on you. Humans are their food, and they will want to feed nightly but it could takes weeks to months to get rid of them and all their hatched eggs.

Attached: cimexa-group177x223_2x.png (354x446, 245K)

bruhhh. you're fucked man. those things are a fucking nightmare. have fun fag

godspeed friend

landlord fag here, throw out the mattress and you need to spray your apartment. bedbugs move too, so be careful

God damn whites are so fucking disgusting

How do they get in ur house?

God damn coloreds are so fucking disgusting.

seconding this.
smell the area, does it smell like rotten berries?
but yeah I'd dispose of the whole mattress, set fire to , bleach and gas the whole house and get new bedding.

depending on your country or state, by law your landlord is legally required to get rid of the bedbugs for you at his own expense, seeing as he's obligated to provide you with clean and pest free living conditions.
or you might live in a shithole where you're fucked.

considering that you rent it might literally be easier to just find a new place to live, throw away nearly everything you own that's made of fabric and wood and start over.

>Like, couldn't I just find their nest and spray it down?
they can survive 6 months without feeding and their eggs take a few months to hatch.
even if you spray the fuck out of your place right now you'll probably miss an egg or a single bedbug somewhere making the whole thing pointless.

That’s bedbugs, retard