I addicted to molesting girls while that sleep. Not underage or anything just asleep and with tits...

I addicted to molesting girls while that sleep. Not underage or anything just asleep and with tits. Have been since I was 11 and have been caught 2 times. Anybody elese?

Attached: 20140328_135314 (1).jpg (1920x1080, 448K)

Nah just you

Ya, just you OP

Just you but do go into detail

what happened when you got caught?

You. Only you.

But please,tell us how you got caught and what happened afterwards.

Is the pic related? Any with tits out?

me too :)

Attached: 20190822_105307.jpg (4032x3024, 1.85M)

I fingered well massaged this girls pussy the other day she didn't wake up and all seemed well now every time I try she wakes up was it a fluke or do I just need better timing

Attached: 20190822_105633.jpg (4032x3024, 1.6M)

Bump for help I wanna eat her out while she sleeps or at least feel her pussy again

Bump for help

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-22-17-08-37.png (480x854, 410K)

Yes. I have molested you in your sleep

Aunt Trish?

Someone help I need to feel pussy

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-22-17-16-39.png (480x854, 335K)

OP i know that feel. never did anything myself but there have been urges ive resisted. wanna talk about your problem on kik?

No fgt just man up and touch her pussy

Girl looks young, super hot, moar?

most pics are above 2mb. got kik?

She was 20 at the time. She is just hung over.It was consensual with her.
First time I got caught was at 12 with a half black/mexican cousin. She had nice tits and an ass. I creeped in and did over clothes feels of her ass and tits, I got caught when I went under the clothes. She would instinctively suck on my finger when I put it in her mouth. I put my adolescent penis head in one time when she was sleeping on a couch and came so hard I was dizzy. Ihad felt her up over a dozen times before this, but when I got a finger inside her she woke up screaming. aunt and grandma came running in. The kicked me out that night. It was horrible.

Sn3aKing

messaged.

psellers76

dj.lethal

chrlSPLN

I used to feel up my sister I also started at 12 she was 16 and a deep sleeper. At first it was over the shirt used to twist her nipples to get them hard. Than I went to putting my hand underneath then it progressed to pulling her shirt up. I did this and more to her for years and she caught me twice.

Any vids ? Of real passed out / drunk / drugged ?

do you regret it?

No not at all, she is how I got introduced to the female body. Plus those skills I used later in life.

More?

Let's here the story about Aunt Trish

Attached: ....jpg (125x123, 2K)

My ex used to give her 10 year old daughter sleeping pills on Doctors orders.
I felt that kid up so many times, came in her mouth, not brave enough
to put penis in pussy.Daughter in sleeping pills and a girlfriend who worked nights.
Awesome

Did you at least play with the fresh pussy

Lucky

Lots of times, tongue, fingers etc. But I was afraid to penetrate

Fuck these guys saying just you. No clue why, but I’m also really into this shit. It’s like an addictive drug to me. I’ll try to stop and tell myself I’m not doing it anymore, but man-oh-man if you put a sleeping attractive woman in front of me I touching every part of her I can reach. I’ve been doing it ever since I was about 13. I got caught only once so far, rubbing my cock in between my aunt-in-law’s (only ~4 years older than me) exposed ass cheeks. It was a wonderful night. I’m not sure if she doesn’t remember because she had been drinking or just let it slide, but she has never brought it up.

Lucky I have someone stay over a lot and she sleeps in the bed with me sometimes once I massaged her pussy and she didn't wake up now she wakes up every time not sure if I should try pills she wouldn't take then voluntarily but I want her pussy bad not trying to fuck just rub it or taste it how should I do it

I once managed to fuck my gf into her ass while she was a sleep. Had a permission for that tho.

(Same user here) I also really enjoy taking creepshots up dresses and skirts. Any advice on how to do it really well? I currently just use the camera on my phone and find ways to get to under the skirt levels. Never been caught (or at least never been called out/punished).

What's the best way to give someone a sleeping pill or Xanax without them knowing or noticing

Kill yourself

can you upload zip somewhere
she looks hot as fuck but i dont have kik

Just in their drinks, it dissolves better in a hot fluid but not too hot because it will lose its effect

Attached: 5a6c76245f905.jpg (700x879, 133K)