Hi, I'm 20 years old now but i was mostly sexually active when i was 12-16. I have lots of stories. I'm 120 lbs, 4'11...

Hi, I'm 20 years old now but i was mostly sexually active when i was 12-16. I have lots of stories. I'm 120 lbs, 4'11. I've fucked a guy from facebook in the back of his car once. He was 20, i was 15.
Sorry for shit quality. Mac's suck

fake and gay

sage

>this

Attached: fembeard.jpg (345x337, 70K)

Detail your first anal experience and if you say you haven't, bullshit

Lol im not fake buy gay yes

write my post number on the paper.

Lets hear some stories OP

Attached: untitled.png (225x225, 56K)

Cont your first sexual experience

Was talking to this dude who claimed to be a "gym rat" so he was double my size, biceps the size of my head. We were in the back of his dads car fucking when he asked if he could put it in my ass and before i could say yes or no, he was already inside of me. Hurt like a bitch.

Tits or gtfo

This

Thanks for sharing - but tits

What state are you from?

Are you in Texas

What color panties are you wearing?

how did you feel knowing that you were preyed on by a sexual predator

Plum colored

Body pic?

Thats hot

Why not as active now?

did you ever take money for sex? what age?
>tits or gtfo btw

Ty :)

Never took money for sex but i feel like i shouldve because my head game is insame

Thanks - I would love to play with those nipples.

Are you ticklish?

Very fucking ticklish

No way you are 120lbs. Lets see that body

yep. you should.
>good girl

Willing to take some requests?
These three pics, maybe?

Attached: 20130628_224115_Puddems.jpg (3752x1080, 455K)

You're not in ny now though, correct? Nice bewbs.

I lost my virginity at a park to some scene kid i was dating (that was the thing at my age) I was 12 and i couldnt have guys over so we met up at the local creek. He was only able to go inside me twice until i begged him to stop because i was very tight and he was large

Got a snap? I can leave mine in your thread

How do you know?

would you kindly show us your uvula and tonsils? please

Time zone. You're probably in California. DId you get any std's from all of your activity?

In ny it is 446 not 146.

Has anyone much older or younger than you seen you naked? Even when you were much younger.

4-11, ticklish and perfect nipples. You are my dream girl.

Can you squeeze on for me in a pict - I’ll cum all over my phone if you do.

lmao im an idiot. and no thankfully i've been clean. got tested last week

Requesting pic of boobs in a bra please

Ty

You're a disgusting whore and an ugly mutt.

request: Ahegao face topless. maybe drool

not wearing a bra & im currently at work

Why are you posting your body on the internet? When I could be kissing your bewbs.

Do you have a bf? or are you copmletely gay, as you indicated?

Hey man, no need to disrespect the lady.

Wait until after she shows us her butthole.

All the guys that know me dont think so. what a shame you feel that way ;(

bye guys im done being bored now

damn im afraid to fuck with young hoes. i ask for the ID when we first meet and if she dont get it its whatever its cool ill keep talking but ill spend 2-3 days where i only fuck with her over some sort of messaging app, probably snap chat, and ill send a pic of my ID and i say ok ur turn.

but now i get a lot of young hoes numbers or snap and find out they between 15-17 and i fuck off right then and there.

my question is: whats the chances i got of getting caught by the courts and end up a sexual predator forever after fucking prison taking classes with lifers that was a serial baby rapist which killed the babies and throw em out they cars when going round a curve near woods that go straight down. fuck im stoned writing a lot.

u look pretty fine. can i get that snap? i can make a throw away email and just send me a pic proving its you cos you know ill get messages from b/tards trying to pretend being you or some shit most of these anons are autistic and to show im legit ill give you my snap first.

maybe ill be back again

Show your ass

I’m at work too but would find a way to cum on those nipples... please pict with you squeezing one. You made me so horny!

STFU dude saying this weird shit doesn't make people think " if I'm his dream girl I might as well fly out and fuck and marry him' chill tf out

yes pleas show us the inside of your mouth

Attached: i-want-you-to-speak-english-or-get-out.jpg (270x350, 19K)

Still here? Do you regret any of your experiences? Do you think they fucked up the way you feel about sex or relationships?

"Daddy, how did you and mommy meet?"

You know the rules. Tits or gtfo

read the thread before you post...

Well to fair they did look like two moldy bags of sand.

right you are harry

OP has left, abandon thread!

nice tits, would bang your pussy and impregnate

>what is /soc/

dude fuck off. why you so butthurt off one of our boys trying to get some pussy? how bout you chill the fuck off and stop being a little bitch

Attached: 1492706744375.jpg (513x365, 27K)

cus this is Yea Forums

Fuck you and your white knight buddy. No o e ever gets pussy from a "girl" larping on 4chins.

If you wonder what the image was, its was a brown goblina with a timestamp

Holy shit fuck could you imagine though?

They arnt timestamped you fucking mongoloid

You are all fucking these days, it makes me sick. Not even calling each other for faggets. Either its still summer og its full of 9gag fags

Attached: Whenbwasgood.jpg (300x330, 22K)

I meet a twink trap here a few months ago. GOt him some clothing via amazon, and we met up after discord chatting. Had a fun time. My fetish is sax in public setting, so the trap sucked my cock at the Home Depot in the wood section.

Shut up faggot

you are just late the the party. She deleted this pic

see

Attached: 1566506423884.jpg (1080x720, 119K)

this was also deleted from the thread

Attached: 1566506521918.jpg (1080x720, 101K)

What tune did you play on the sax?

thank you!, faggot

Tell us about the last time you ate pussy.

you're beautiful, but why are you looking so sad?

opps. Not sax, but the twink played my skin flute. Many hookups happen here, but, a lot of traps, are into large cocks. And I have one. I sucked the trap later, in my car. Then I put him on a return flight. I payed for the travel, and the traps stay here,because I've got a bit of money flowing from rentals and Oil investments.

I've picked up girls too, but locally here. I meet them at spanish grocery stores.

OP has left

Has anyone told this clown that we start with timestamps here, no exceptions?

>>>Has anyone told this clown that we start with timestamps here, no exceptions?
>>> clown
Faggot

I’ll give you 1k to shit in your hand and describe the smell. Time stamp required.

i'll do it but how can i trust you?

I make really good money but girls aren’t into skat, you’ve really got nothing to lose. I’m more worried about trusting you, I won’t pay unless It’s you in the pic.

ok but i have a metal face

I think OP is gone. She deleted all the pics, but you can't delete whats on the internet.

Attached: WestPointCOmmieGotOwned.jpg (640x853, 69K)

No it has to be the human OP

Did you ever have group sex sleepovers with boys your age during that time period?

geez youre hot

I am she

You look like someone ive fucked