Be me

>Be me
>Be akward Junior in highschool with little to no friends
>Have a very close friend friend who I will call "jason"
>Jason and me both start talking during our early elementary years
>Always been close, shared problems with each other with a strong bond between us
>One day he starts acting strange
>Doesn't want to talk to me
>ProceedsToTalkToOtherFriends.mp3
>Think nothing of it
>Maybe he just wants some space
>Been a few months
>still doesn't want to talk to me
>manage the courage to ask Jason what's wrong.
>He says he doesn't want to talk to me and never ask him again
>Sad.mp4
>I've been studying body language for 3 years so I'll do my best to figure it out
>I ask one of his other friends if they got any idea
>One says he has been having nightmares but couldn't talk about it with other people
>Invite him over to house
>He fast travels to my house on weekend
>we went on a walk and told him how I feel Isolated because he wont open up to me anymore
>Says same thing about having nightmares but doesn't want to share it with me
>Realize that he mentions his nightmares to another friend but not me
>finally tells me
>says he has been having nightmares of a close person dying right infront of them and wakes up as the gunshot is fired
>ask him who it is
>still wont tell me
>3weeksLater.time
>In deep thought at 3AM
>Think of theories of why he can't tell me the full story
>Come up with idea that it could be me and why he could tell me.
>everything could be solved eventually and my friends friendship level will rise again.
>2 days until i celebrate my birthday and plan on helping with his nightmares
>The more I see him the angrier and more depressed he gets
>What if he told me a lie about his dream? what is his true nightmares hes been having?
>mfw when I can't even help my closest friend since childhood
>why does he want to hang out with other friends besides me?
>what should I do to help him if he cant tell me his fears.
>All I want for my birthday is to help Jason

Attached: pepe.png (500x426, 116K)

OK the way you write this seems to be too intense for the average person. Just accept that he doesn't want your help or friendship and move on and make new friends.

I really don't know what to make of that but here is a bump in the hope someone else can help with advice.

Attached: Cat 3.jpg (2138x2138, 810K)

>O
You don't understand. He was one of my best friends and helped me grow up as a person, we used to talk to eachother about our problems all the time, we have been friends for 10 years now all the sudden he doesn't want to be honest with me anoymore. I wouldn't expect for you to understand but, having friends as close as this is one of my only sources of happiness in this world of despair and mockery

Well mate, sometimes you have to accept that nothing is forever.. Shit I mean my Gf left me and she was litteraly the only source of happiness in my life. I was on the verge of suicide and decided to give my life another purpose. So I joined the military.
Its hard but sometimes you need to accept the facts.

dude just dont be weird if you have little to no friends there has to be a reason why. if you leave the house more you'll get over being a little bitch who has no friends and jason wont be humiliated to hang out with you

thank you for your service

thank you for your service first of all. second, make new friends? I'll try but having to move on from this is going to be a bit hard but in the end, I know everything will be better. I'll just stop trying to help and mind my own buissness.

It's not that I have no social skills, it's just that all the people that go to my school are either thots, or some wierd cringy, edgy kid.

understandable. thats how it is at my school too

maybe you are just as edgy. Solid advice.. Start up beeing friends with the lower popular people and slowly work yourself up. Sady thats how society works

thank you

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (733x732, 797K)

thank you for your support,.
Mooving on is the hardest part, Im not over her aswell and it seems like its been years since she left. I truely feel you brother. But you are only going to hurt yourself in the end.
Give him one more chance.
Open your heart to him and tell him that you are willing to go through that hell with him. But if he still rejects you and makes no stepp towards you, just leave and try your best to keep on going. Pain and sorrow will go away eventually. I wish you the best of luck user!

Attached: 1562782395731.jpg (250x237, 10K)

No, I'm clearly not. literally all the dues that go to my school all say stuff like "WoW I JuSt wanna KiLl mY sElf somETiMeS" and other sucidal "jokes". All the girls are women who prefer men that are 6ft tall, instagram posting thots. their is very few people around here with a sense of humor and actual common sense. Y'know, just as hard as being the only smart one in class?

>tear goes down with a smile on my face
thank you man, I really appreciate that they're people like you who know exactly what to say. You really help me alot.

Well I know that problem. But dont you think it would be more usefull to accept them for what they are and make the best out of it? They might be stupid and yerks but maybe on of them is atleast kinda nice. Makes school easier

No problem my friend. I have been there and shit gets tough. Somethimes you need a little eye opener but someone who understands you. If you ever need someone to chat I can give you my discord tag :)

Dunno buddy, that's some weird shit.

I'd say get pissed at him. Confront him and force the truth out of him. I recommend this because I've had a couple people get weird on me like that and I just moved on, but I'm still curious about it 15 years later.

>I've been studying body language for 3 years
lol autism

Sure man, can I have it?

Toukaje