Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

Attached: cl-20190607-0001.jpg (1080x1350, 331K)

Attached: FA206B83-3015-4CDE-8575-1E11240F55C1.jpg (1440x1800, 276K)

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Attached: DD2BB2C9-1DF5-4188-9F3E-0DAE68149584.jpg (585x1033, 87K)

Any from the back? I bet that fat ass lives to ride hard cock

wwyd to uk slut madeleine reid

Attached: madeleinereidx_67404764_1283050181856740_6010330003757849843_n.jpg (1024x1820, 125K)

Rip that top down and those pants off her to fill that cunt with hard cock

Fuck more

Attached: ts.jpg (2340x964, 466K)

havent got a lot, wwyd to her

Attached: madeleinereidx_67130950_2453547534876153_6052422772756809593_n.jpg (1080x1006, 103K)

Wwyd?

Attached: st-20180329-0001.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

She looks like a bitch that needs to be put in her place. I’d love to beat her around a bit then fill every tight hole on her.

Fuck it’s her again

damn

Attached: IMG_3708.png (281x760, 299K)

Any from the back?

Wwyd??

Attached: lg-20190522-0002.jpg (720x716, 194K)

Rough replies for nudes

Attached: 0B35384C-5E6B-4E9F-A05D-78713F96D1D6.jpg (827x971, 184K)

only this, nice ass tho

Attached: madeleinereidx_65180136_357146861635754_3705010055055153448_n.jpg (1080x1194, 192K)

rough for pussy/ass

Attached: 000.jpg (1280x960, 316K)

I’d shove my cock down that throat while holding onto her head. Ram into her while she gags and if she tries to pull away hit her to make her learn her place.

u like her?

Attached: madeleinereidx_43986207_274968796489387_8166196417897369626_n.jpg (660x810, 142K)

Wwyd

Attached: tn-20190722-0001.jpg (1080x2073, 88K)

She looks like she’d enjoy both her holes filled with vibrators while she’s tied up head off the side of the bed with my cock in her mouth

Attached: A7854ACD-ED76-4F6A-941E-8A59EBE78CCA.jpg (1649x2048, 514K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-084216_Instagram.jpg (763x1325, 416K)

God yes she has me solid

Attached: 68961830.jpg (1080x1350, 296K)

I’d rip that top down the middle while in public and force her on her knees while my cock slides between those tits.

Attached: received_510381706143667.jpg (960x1280, 119K)

Attached: 47008923.jpg (1080x1350, 250K)

I bet she’s a freak and loves to ride cock all fucking night

same, shes so hot

Attached: maddiereidddd_65589539_695238900921085_2945369575936025127_n.jpg (779x971, 202K)

Moar?

Attached: 1544232397434.jpg (720x1080, 393K)

Wwyd?

Attached: 12771.jpg (323x608, 59K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-092103_Instagram.jpg (1080x1012, 957K)

Hand around throat pin her back to the ground and rip those bottoms off her to tease her cunt and ass with the head of my cock.

Attached: 93462506.jpg (960x720, 96K)

Tie her to a bed, force a pillowcase over her head and start recruiting guys online to take turns on her pussy and ass. Tell her I’ll let her go once fifty guys have bust their nuts inside her.

Where do I sign up?

So that’s you and me. Only 48 to go.

Attached: maddiereidddd_51210762_344585256266427_6986205414262001111_n.jpg (1080x815, 180K)

like her outfits?

Attached: maddiereidddd_53611113_2233680416870668_7572597299086458285_n.jpg (1080x1350, 139K)

Attached: mb-56669456_10211593996639145_1727939882338222080_n.jpg (720x960, 146K)

God they look like so much fun to think about ripping off her and making her into a cumdump

Wwyd??

Attached: tn-54799823_2315373108545227_2857576024181309440_n.jpg (960x960, 79K)

I mean we could always just keep taking turns until others show can’t let a cumdump go to waste

Let her sit on my face

i bet she loves being covered in cum

Attached: maddiereidddd_66419085_498592367617516_3256339918836490521_n.jpg (226x799, 86K)

You know even to do this day—I never understood why women Polish their feet and fingers maybe someone can explain to Mr confused anonymous

Attached: 022-1000.jpg (540x898, 60K)

Depending on which hole she reacts to more will decide what hole I stick it in first once I start pounding I’d reach up and pull that top off to see those tits bounce with each thrust

Damn that ass!

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-224335_Instagram.jpg (790x1077, 690K)

Take her into that tent and pull the dress up above her waist to keep her arms pinned. Bend her over something and just start ramming into her.

why do guys with short dicks always DAMN THAT ASS! at flat asses?

jk i know why, its because a fat ass is too much for them, they dont got the length to reach the pussy

Fuck more?

bump

wwyd to my gf?

Attached: 044385B4-916F-4831-A816-6C840AB37D94.jpg (2316x3088, 1.47M)

Attached: 20180430-0002.jpg (1080x1198, 1.65M)

Attached: IMG_1868.jpg (1200x1600, 496K)

Attached: tn-20190415-0001.jpg (1080x1080, 75K)

Start by tittyfucking her, then have her ride me until I'm about cum. Blow my load on her tits.

wwyd

Attached: image.jpg (337x717, 74K)

I bet she’s a good little slut and would want her cunt filled first. I’d get her worked up then get her on top to bounce herself till climax over and over.

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-002225_Instagram.jpg (1080x914, 701K)

im sure shell love it

Attached: IMG_56162.jpg (480x1857, 197K)

She knows that she belongs on her knees. She just needs a hard cock hitting the back of her throat.

Attached: 20180429-0001.jpg (750x937, 68K)

God I bet she’s loves cock down her throat doesn’t she?

Got nudes?

Would fuck in the ass on all fours and cum in her ass.

Any from the back?

Go on a date with her, deep conversation about interests to find out her favorite kinds of movies then text and email her spoilers about new movies of those kinds.

Attached: image.jpg (1128x1800, 254K)

I wish

Attached: 20180430-0001.jpg (1080x1198, 1.71M)

Attached: 73233086.jpg (637x874, 130K)

Wwyd?

Attached: lg-20181225-0001.jpg (1024x1821, 131K)

I’d have her cunt dripping with my cum when she gets up to sit back down with my cock pressing in her tight ass

hows that

Attached: IMG_1874.jpg (356x487, 31K)

Act nice, go see a movie, then go off on a racist tirade about indians despite the fact that she clearly isn't one, but indicate that she is.

a little older but nice tits

Attached: IMG_1390_sWop1xlR_pJVG.webm (172x196, 26K)

I’d ram my cock down her throat pulling her head into me. If she starts to gag and pull away I’d hit her in the face only to shove my cock back down until she learns not to do what I don’t want

Wwyd??

Attached: tn-20190501-0001.jpg (1080x1080, 115K)

Attached: image.jpg (713x1016, 132K)

Fuck I’d want to bend her over that counter and rip those bottoms off her.

WWYD?

Attached: 241_1000.jpg (1000x1778, 162K)

wwyd?

Attached: blu.jpg (720x960, 57K)

Attached: ducklips.jpg (696x1065, 352K)

Basic white girl dog filter god yeah I’d love to have my cock between those tits

She really does. She loves getting on her knees and getting throatfucked. It’s so hot seeing her tits get covered in spit

Attached: 144769EF-1B4A-4371-B7F6-CB6FA164A06E.jpg (1334x750, 273K)

Attached: vsco5cc6eb28638d3.jpg (750x1334, 86K)

oh she would love that! loves it rough

Attached: IMG_20190724_101517.jpg (1078x1339, 192K)

Attached: 54266316_428826291227928_8383877267018432979_n.jpg (1080x1230, 261K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (1080x898, 71K)

Run up to her, squeeze the bun on her head twice, shout "HONK HONK" then turn 360 degrees and make my quick escape

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-101724.png (760x1200, 1.44M)

Wwyd?

Attached: ep-20180816-0001~2.jpg (471x995, 60K)

Attached: 20190814_093428.jpg (1080x2069, 994K)

would bend her over that bed, tie her massive thighs together and pull her hair while I fuck her huge ass from behind

Attached: 1563848337657.jpg (748x1453, 219K)

HNGG I've got a thing for chubbies and zoo porn and she looks kinky, so yeah - she's getting chained in the doggy position while my dog fucks her from behind and she sucks my cock.

Attached: image.jpg (639x960, 78K)

oh fuck i would destroy her!!!!!!! make her scream

Attached: a2a5c9c.jpg (3024x4032, 903K)

4’11” sex toy

Attached: 54409D35-6946-4EBD-91AC-5B18B1DB7FAE.jpg (750x937, 82K)

oh fun!!!!! looks naughty

gf of my dreams

How long would it take us to fuck her 25 times each? And what would her pussy look like at the end of it?

Attached: 20190814_113555.jpg (1080x1716, 858K)

Attached: 44A86971-0A96-41A8-9CBB-5EFC1C6674C6.jpg (750x937, 82K)

Wwyd

Attached: 6507.jpg (640x636, 92K)

Attached: 559ec5e.jpg (747x1328, 96K)

please tell em you hvae kik

Attached: 3256373751.jpg (750x750, 196K)

kik!?!?!

Facefuck her till she barfs. After I’ve cum over her face, make her lick my cock and balls clean.

No doubt she'd love every second of it

Attached: 38471803_2085132051748681_1522538289792286720_n.jpg (1616x1200, 121K)

whats the worst u would do to her user? also are u saving and/or jerking?

Attached: maddiereidddd_60410211_165583831132720_6524216131763412990_n.jpg (1080x1344, 223K)

Attached: 49769892.jpg (1080x1350, 250K)

hnnnnnnnnnnGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

niece,wwyd

Attached: 1566146956213.jpg (1242x1545, 597K)

Push her in obvs

Tell me more user

Attached: 222521_380304478710460_1604228530_n.jpg (720x720, 109K)

Attached: IMG_5934.jpg (1080x1350, 1.09M)

Attached: IMG_7600.jpg (750x937, 58K)

Attached: C5696C29-110B-4C0F-A60B-6FAD960E64BD.jpg (750x801, 121K)

bend her over at that wall infront of people, rip open her leggings and pound her tight ass until she can't stand

Take her back to the stables.

Wwyd?

Attached: tn-20190228-0001.jpg (1024x1820, 239K)

I want to eat her ass, NOW

Attached: ohnono.jpg (261x279, 10K)

wwyd?

Attached: IMG_5785.jpg (1136x640, 88K)

fuck, she's asking for an anal rape

Attached: IMG_7596.jpg (750x937, 79K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 2.42.52 AM.png (694x1172, 1.48M)

Attached: IMG_7595.jpg (750x937, 82K)

tying her arms behind her back, pulling her hair back hard and making her scream loud as I gape her fat ass

Attached: 72A6ED7B-8453-488E-BED7-F5344DAEE86D.jpg (554x687, 123K)

think she'd give in to being a cock slut?

Attached: IMG_7569.jpg (750x937, 64K)

doesn't matter if she gives in her not, I'll keep using her holes until I fill her with cum

Attached: 5B111053-9A1E-4A38-BEDD-E0CA259BFCD4.jpg (750x876, 75K)

Tie her up, remove her panties and stuff them in her mouth. Cum in her asshole and snap a few dozen photos

want to pick her up and pin her against the wall, sucking her juicy tits while her slutty pussy get abused for hours on end, my balls hitting her as she cums on me

Wwyd with Kaitlin Madison and Taylor

Attached: 9999E2E8-7D72-4058-BDA6-68797E9F3913.jpg (750x447, 362K)

Attached: IMG_7213.jpg (750x937, 92K)

let black men run a train on her

she'd definitely want to be recorded and exposed

Attached: IMG_7628.jpg (750x937, 105K)

Love to bend right over and go to town on that ass

wwyd to this dumb bitch

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 2.43.36 PM.png (992x706, 862K)

I really love hearing what you’d guys do to her

Attached: 1AB6DC02-49EB-41B7-9061-0143FC504A07.jpg (749x927, 223K)

Attached: IMG_6910.jpg (750x750, 75K)

shove her face into the ground like that, and pull her hair back hard as I prone bone her juicy pussy

Wanna pull on that bun while I pound her pussy from behind

TBH I’d be happy to part her legs gently and lick her clit softly for ten minutes, before receiving an enthusiastic blowjob by way of reward. None of that rough bullshit.

she'd love it

Attached: 1563423638190.jpg (1242x1232, 1.07M)

mouth pussy ass. in that order

Hope you guys like this

Attached: 02_big_ass_(16) (1).jpg (403x403, 36K)

It’s like she’s telling me where she wants my cum.

The one on the right, obviously.

Attached: 2018_12_26_IMG_8585.jpg (750x936, 88K)

Nice ass

Any user wanna humiliate my tiny penis on kik

Wwyd

Attached: umbrella.webm (480x480, 558K)

wwyd?

Attached: 749E91F0-4925-47C3-A75C-4CEB2FE6EACC.jpg (750x653, 97K)

Attached: 1485116346205.jpg (640x640, 77K)

wwyd with her

Attached: 37212610_205428666820275_4830618875374600192_n.jpg (1080x607, 55K)

Me likely

She’s begging for a spanking

Attached: DB4DC820-C1B3-4B30-AF1F-409830B8AEF5.jpg (283x583, 82K)

I’d kidnap her and make her my little breeding toy

Attached: FDD919EB-25CE-4E35-8294-7740D20FC97F.jpg (720x540, 44K)

Attached: 2018_12_25_IMG_8544.jpg (900x1600, 218K)

wwyd?

Attached: sa12.jpg (718x960, 58K)

Mmmm my little toy will breed well. She’ll love her new life

Attached: 2018_12_25_IMG_8545.jpg (900x1600, 242K)

Attached: VaD7k.jpg (526x1007, 91K)

The real question is do I keep here or do I turn her into a little whore. She could bring in a lot of money

I would give her my order, and expect to be dealt with in an efficient manner.

Pretty

either way, she'd be addicted to cock

Attached: 2018_10_11_IMG_7966.jpg (750x1334, 240K)

I think I’d keep her and make her a mommy. Maybe prostitute her for a little bit if she’s being a bad girl

princess. wwyd?

Attached: 2350BEEB-8F56-42F8-A68E-2573908644B9.jpg (959x959, 126K)

Attached: 8B62408B-71A1-40B8-9F7D-72B4E695E7B3.jpg (750x1334, 172K)

Attached: tmb.jpg (800x1067, 85K)

Mmm good girl

Attached: 50658444525_n.jpg (1080x1350, 105K)

Attached: E6EE4F8D-FCED-4262-8594-F9687C92B5F2.jpg (750x936, 149K)

Gently introduce her to anal sex. Start with a finger, then my cock, then my fist.

Once she’s done licking my cock and hands clean, reveal that I’ve filmed the whole thing.

You madman!

Attached: 592EFD6F-0E4E-4879-A0C5-A1224FF41F1D.jpg (1242x1470, 255K)

i bet she would like that

Attached: 42530_17n.jpg (1080x1350, 407K)

Initials AM?

Secretly film her sucking her black boyfriend’s cock. Threaten to share the video with her parents unless she provide entertainment at our poker party. Forced to spend the night stripping, giving blowjobs and vibrating herself.

Yes

Lucky guess ;)

How do you know her?

Friend of a friend. Any more pics?

WWYD first

Finger her gently then make her lick her girlcum from my fingers before moving to her butt

more for more

If you know her, please identify yourself on each post you make either with a random number or letter.

Doin requests with gf, hit us up

Attached: DSCN1473 - Edited (1).jpg (2967x1731, 1023K)

This was me

tongue out?

Turn 360° and walk away

So was this

She’s a good muslimah, wouldn’t do anything dirty

No more pics?

What else would you do?
Are you just a friend of a friend or do you attend somewhere she attends such as a job.

Attached: 16CE2649-7781-40FF-B7CB-EA66232BC31D.jpg (1049x1734, 241K)

Looks like she would enjoy being overpowered and raped senseless.
more of her and the chick in white?

Attached: FB_IMG_1563732241744.jpg (960x720, 136K)

wouldnt be surprised

Attached: 2018_11_03_IMG_9690.jpg (1536x2048, 841K)

>turn 360°
>walk away
Pick one, also checked, what a waste of trips faggot

lol, I don’t know her really. just got lucky with initials

wwyd to mine?

Lucky guess but if you really know her I understand if you don’t want to reveal anything.
Nothing left to share though.

Wwyd?

Attached: 15616163.jpg (720x960, 57K)

I'd lock her up in my closet and feed her nothing but cum, so she'll learn to be a cumslut and be begging for it every time. She'd learn to love getting pounded senseless and being a sex toy.

Pity, pretty girl

You ever had any fun with her?

more?

Attached: 3B9B6363-DED7-4675-B81C-F94B23469F77.jpg (750x937, 93K)

Attached: 078.jpg (937x1171, 137K)

Attached: F7D68A3D-4BE8-4D16-9FCB-6724BB787A74.jpg (960x1280, 169K)

Fuck left, cum inside her make right suck my cum out of her pussy while I fuck her wwyd

Attached: 22AADC26-D0B1-4D85-8321-14AA3B0B8A0C.jpg (805x2202, 1.34M)

Wwyd?

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-215058_Instagram.jpg (983x1746, 729K)

Attached: 643209610.jpg (500x500, 28K)

looks like a good fuck, would stuff every hole of ehr

Attached: received_1460111667347010.jpg (1152x2048, 279K)

Attached: 69382746_317290979057237_8501226650866013290_n.jpg (1080x1079, 177K)

Attached: 154c32f.jpg (2316x3088, 568K)

Mmmm

Attached: 194.jpg (1098x1648, 203K)

wwyd

Attached: 48 345552957271.jpg (1399x1955, 988K)

You have been visited by Laura the Riveter.

Come on anons, you c-can do it! D-don't let the thread die now!

Attached: Laura.png (114x242, 64K)