Best friend's fiance wanted to have sex with me and almost grabbed my crotch the other night what do i do

Best friend's fiance wanted to have sex with me and almost grabbed my crotch the other night what do i do

I love my friend to death bros

Attached: ef5.jpg (640x640, 60K)

If you really love him you have to tell him. Imagine he finds out in 5 years.

Bros before hoes cunty chops

He loves her a lot and I haven't seen him smile and laugh around anyone else except her

he's been struggling with severe suicidal tendencies his whole life and idk what would happen

If you're a true friend to him, you'll tell him. Don't hide it to spare his feelings, it'll only make things worse in the longrun.

he's currently in another state so if i text him or call i wont know what he would do

Just tell him dude. The longer you wait the less you're gonna want to tell him, but telling him is the right thing to do.

ye and the longer you wait to tell him, the less credible your claim will be. tell him now,

he'd rather know now than wife her and have her cheat 10 years down the line.

This. Also when you cheat with someone’s friend you take it to a whole new level of betrayal. That bitch is a snake and he’s better of without her. She didn’t try to fuck some guy. She tried to fuck his BEST FRIEND. Seems pretty slimey to me.

it doesn't matter he will hero if she cheats in marriage if hes this reliant on her now tell him be a friend not a fag

Stick to the code. Bros before hoes.

tell him that she's being a cheating slut

Ok I'm thinking of how to say it. Would just straight out saying "your fiance made a move on me" work?

What’s the alternative? Let him build a life and future with someone who will throw it all away for nothing?

man i'd just say. "____ tried to seduce me." and quote some things she said, that way when shes confronted about it it'll be more difficult for her to lie and deny it. Let him know you're there for him.

Tell him.it's only fair warning.
>be Friends 21st birthday
>get invited via his gf who had him cut ties when they got more serious around 19 or so.
>good night, smoking weed playing vidya, catching up.
>go to kitchen for food
>his gf comes in 20 seconds later and hops on the stripper pole
>trying to be sexy and such
>Keeps looking at me longingly / seductively while I wait on the microwave or whatever.
>go back into living room sit down and shut up
I won't be the one to break his heart.
>few years later via mutual friends she turned into a drug slut for a while, broke his heart then he still took her back.

Tell him you fucking dipshit. Remember the code: bros before hoes.

>tell your friend immediately
>he dumps her
>fuck her after they separate
>dump her like a sack of potatoes

tell hijm what happened so he doesnt lose half his possessions in 2 years after a divorce when she cheats on him with one of her coworkers.

then bang her after they break up

Been in this situation. You can always find a pussy anywhere, you can even get one for like 50$. But a good friend does not spawn on every corner. Choose wisely, user.

this guy gets it. use her

Snitch on the bitch then bang your homie

ok i texted something similar to that, he's out of state for a business trip so i think he'll be busy until late today but ill see

thanks

godspeed user

post reply please

that would work. he also will get mad at you and not believe you at first, and most likely when he cobfronts fiance about it she too will deny. so you either lose both or you keep your friend and he is inevitably happier in the longrun bc he's not with a cheater