Why is a significant amount of white females so attracted to black guys...

Why is a significant amount of white females so attracted to black guys? Is it because of their penis size or is it because they just wanna piss off their dads? SEA guy here.

Here's a link to an impractical jokers video and i'm 100% sure that the white girl and the black guy definitely fucked afterwards as you can clearly see her giving him her number near the end of the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=B9IizGXyZP4

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8K)

>Why [thing I want you to believe]?
Cope harder tenda

White guilt.

Or

Savior complex, because blacks can't do things for themselves.

because of Jews

Attached: 1561480702013.jpg (909x728, 106K)

black men have very high testosterone levels also they have bigger penis size.

Attached: 1566376025184.jpg (799x1588, 308K)

She was so ugly they’re blurred her face

Taboo complex and dindus hit on any woman

Now can we see the “after” pictures

They're not. Your brain has been memed to death by spending way too much time here.

it's a very low number actually, it's just sensationalized online.

what do you mean 'after'

OP here, You should really watch the video.

After they’ve been beat up by their Mandingos

I was just talking with someone about this... I work in retail and I swear I go hours before I see a girl with another white guy. 95% of the time they're with black dudes. And they're ugly looking mofos too

Black men have much more social leeway to practice “toxic masculinity” and despite what feminists and libcucks will tell you, tons of women eat that shit up.

They aren't but nice b8 m8, fucking cuck queer.

Attached: 112.jpg (680x501, 63K)

COPE

Attached: 84521357961385.png (732x674, 1.08M)

Nope.

Huh? All she did was high five the black dude. And she was not giving her number. Your view of women is so warped, what is wrong with you lol.

How much do you get paid to post this shit non-stop?

White Guilt ---> Self-Loathing
Feminism ---> Hypersexualization of women
Trap culture ---> Degeneracy as a norm
Race-Mixing ---> More people who can be emotionally manipulated by far-left politics

Normally I don't bitch and moan about the "browning" of America, but (((they))) are intentionally manufacturing a subservient population.

It's the jews lelelel

>Race-Mixing ---> More people who can be emotionally manipulated by far-left politics
So true