I love other men judging my wife. Tell me what u think b and be honest

I love other men judging my wife. Tell me what u think b and be honest

Attached: DFEFEDB0-62CA-4518-B676-97365A3D7D19.jpg (546x728, 72K)

Attached: 8AC1757D-BC5D-4A11-B091-0159F8AAB52E.jpg (971x728, 122K)

Attached: 576C8117-9699-4E95-82FF-450C1CF8B5EC.jpg (546x728, 64K)

Attached: 305FC2DF-ED60-4717-9E30-3919F040E87D.jpg (600x800, 70K)

Attached: 69A27D0E-F2FA-421F-BAB6-40288F14FB5D.jpg (546x728, 67K)

Attached: A0B0ABBE-8484-4342-BB3A-0CEFAC86D323.jpg (1000x750, 121K)

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Kik?

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Cuckboi2 Sir

Attached: 7EACEE54-45B0-4590-A2B6-B09703EA5766.jpg (1000x1500, 185K)

The look of a heroin addict without the fun of heroin

Thank u Sir for ur honesty

Attached: CCC15E4A-C9F3-4E69-A344-C61D0F4B8CAB.jpg (1000x1339, 489K)

Attached: 43EBC607-28CD-4072-9AB5-2FC26152C89C.jpg (1000x1339, 449K)

Is she even fuckable

Attached: 5F6A3776-8054-4F2D-BDF0-C07656923289.jpg (975x728, 216K)

I’d like to try her asshole. Pretty sure my cock could hurt her. Would be fun to hear her whimper.

I’d sit right there and watch u make her squeal as u fucked her asshole

Attached: CEFA6ACD-C31C-42AB-B379-793422D47859.jpg (1000x1339, 303K)

Attached: 4FB477F4-E12D-478C-8A91-6DF680E58F9A.jpg (975x728, 177K)

You can stroke but no touching. I’ll tell you both when I’m about to cum in her butt. She will get to feel my load flood her insides.

Thank u Sir May I clean it up after ur done

Attached: FCEF775B-D11D-479D-A2B3-A2471E8D1324.jpg (1000x747, 262K)

Looks like a crack addict

She looks like a burnt out crackwhore.

Yeah I bet your mouth would be watering seeing her butthole overflow with another mans sperm.

Thank u Sir for ur honesty

Attached: E37024D5-17A3-4816-ACA3-571D262E364E.jpg (1061x1500, 124K)

Would you clean her pussy slit after I had just seeded her womb?

That’s just how she looks too

Attached: CC960652-672B-4D9F-8310-4F5860448FE6.jpg (900x674, 150K)

It so would, I’d be ready to clean up ever drop

Attached: 3254CCC5-F57F-4A87-81BC-387A70AED946.jpg (1000x667, 157K)

Yes Sir I would make sure that I got all ur cum cleaned off her pussy slit

God I want to see her become a webslut

Attached: DAF2E228-49D9-49FA-8E1D-A077FDF8EBD3.jpg (800x600, 95K)

I might even let you clean me after I took breeding rights with your skinny slut of a wife.

Attached: C638C516-592A-48AF-8217-EBB3B99891F9.jpg (497x719, 78K)

Which lady would you prefer to suck your dick and why?

Attached: 20170302_231146_IMG_9133.jpg (720x1280, 152K)

Thank u Sir so much for allowing me to taste her pussy off ur cock

Attached: EF7784AB-5F2D-4E66-A79D-BBEEE1778E99.jpg (546x728, 83K)

She’s going to watch you be a complete cuck while she feels my spunk swimming in her belly. You’re going to lose her sexually at that moment.

5/10 brah but whatever I'd still hit it tbh

Yes Sir tell me to kiss her belly as ur seed is swimming in her. And she looks at u as the man now

Attached: 3BDDCC16-4F66-4086-8A94-39BABE975285.jpg (1000x667, 112K)

She looks like a lot of fun. Id love to watch the expression on her face as she takes it in the ass

She’s going to watch you lose your place as her man. And when she starts to laugh at you humiliating yourself for her new guy I’m going to let my swollen cock spill in your mouth right in front of her.

Mmm thank u for rating her Sir

Attached: 33F201AF-8DA8-4227-BF9D-797187AC31A2.jpg (960x1280, 167K)

I'd cum on her face...

Was she born a woman?
At least she's not fat

She's cute! I would love to see more of her feet though!

She's gonna look up at me like that while she's swallowing my cum. At the same time my wife will fuck her in the ass with a strapon. You only get to watch.

She sees u humiliate me and take all my manhood as u establishe ur dominance over me. Rubbing her belly where u just put ur seed

Attached: 8C6A0BE5-7891-431B-ACEB-39C37A859869.jpg (1000x1500, 167K)

Thank u Sir for allowing me to watch

ITT
>

Attached: 1536508379870.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

She do u think she has manly features

whoever has ZERO gag reflex

I like her hair and face to an extent, but everything south of that fucking sucks! her body looks like it's saggy and awful. She could do with either working out or putting in weight. Or both. 4/10

body looks good, AOC face is a huge disappointment to me. Would definitely fuck from behind

I would fucker her but she has no shape and small tits.

Thank u for the honest comments Sir

Attached: 3973944E-EA3B-48F3-84B2-8A2E52DF6DFF.jpg (960x640, 64K)

Omg that’s so humiliating and I love it. Thank u for saying what u really think about my wife

Attached: E567FD1D-269D-4185-8470-A0DE8F37C21A.jpg (900x1200, 148K)

Would you fuck my wife

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-115721_Gallery.jpg (2960x1440, 1.11M)

No problem. I think it's better to be honest so that you know you could do better and that's what everyone else thinks when you go outside with her, they are not jealous.

Mmmm yes I know

Attached: 05EBD0E0-7FCA-4F8D-9BAC-9B635E0D0A38.jpg (971x728, 113K)

She is properly frumpy and homely.

damn,where?

Shes spindly,
like a spider.
Are you sure shes not a spider?

Attached: rx7.jpg (310x293, 32K)

She needs dick in her ass. Other than that she is ok.

Id love to help you use your wife ill trade her for my skinny flat chest girlfriend

Love to trade her around. Wish I lived back in the 50’s when men could do whatever they wanted with women

Attached: 14075EDA-8430-4C21-9810-79356CF6D90C.jpg (1920x1920, 1.91M)

Ops girl is pretty gross. Shd looks like a cunt that would lecture you on your white privilege.

I would love to fuck her while you watched. Show you how to fuck her thin pussy.

Thin pussy lol. Fucking idiot.

She is a liberal Sir

Drug skank

Would u even fuck her from behind Sir

Attached: 6F7B7542-2429-457D-AD50-FAB3CAE687E1.jpg (639x960, 65K)

I think you're a faggot and should kill yourself.

Well that’s kinda mean

I agree with the first part. I don't think you should off yourself though, that's a bit much for your crime.

skank/10

What crime?

Thank u Sir for u honest opinion of my wife

OP stop hogging all the Ding-Dongs and feed her. She looks faint.

Jew confirmed.

Oh, you know..you know...

ah that's why she looks so gross...

Because of her nose?

What’s her best picture here?

Attached: A5B1D83A-80A4-4632-AE48-271085315058.jpg (640x960, 46K)

Damn I want to go on a camping trip with you and your wife OP and just fuck her senseless out in the woods every time we're left alone together. I'd love to breed this bitches womb.

Pump her full of ur seed and tell her that her belly and tits r going to swell up with ur baby

damn I take back what I said about her having an alright face, she's an ugly woman all-over! what a fucking loser.

What's her favorite position? And does she know your a cuck? I want to cum all over her wedding ring

Also this is the best pic. She looks like she's ready to be taken like a bitch in heat.

I'd tie you up to my office chair, ball gag you, and lock you in my closet. You only get to watch through the closet door. Hands bound behind your back.

I'd set up cameras to record everything, and then I'd bring your girl in, no talking, and throw her on the floor, tear off most of her clothes, and treat your girl like the object she is... fuck her face, slap her for trying to use her hands, maybe put it in her ass. Choke her as I fuck her from behind, spray my cum across her pained lips as I pull her hair, forcing her to look right at you as I do it.

Then I would invite a few friends over, tie her to the bed bent over, and we'd take turns spitroasting her, using her as fuckmeat, making her cum more than you ever could. Blowing loads on her ass, on her face, in her mouth.

By the time we were done, you would've probably already cum in your beta cuck pants, starting at her covered in loads, all recorded on cam, waiting to be shared on Yea Forums. Regret would wash over you, your girl is a full fledged whore now, life can never be the same...

A little tear falls from your eye as you realize were not done. The door opens, your girl still bent over, covered in manjam, panting, and you see a chocolate lab walk to to her curiously
(Should I continue or is this too gay)

Any wedding pics? I need to see her all dolled up in her dress to really judge

Would u even fuck her from behind Sir

Omg that would be so humiliating, cumming on the thing that symbolizes our love and commitment to each other. I’d lick it all off after u did Sir

Not unless I was desperate. She doesn't appear to have an ass at all, or any feminine curves. Just a pancake body.

reminds me of her

Attached: 1550940620626.png (471x461, 266K)

Wheres her feet

Shut up cuck. You're pathetic. Take your testosterone pills

It's good more pls

Not on my phone

Well get them from facebook or your pc, I'll wait. I want to cum all over her dress

HOT REALLY HOT

looks a bit jewey but would still bang, would cover her face in cum

I’d love to see her kneeling in front of u as u blast her face with ur jizz

Pick her up at 6, go out, take her to a show or a movie then a meal of expensive proportion, talk about shared experiences, find common likes, explore how much we have in common, bring her back, we kiss goodnight, we don't stop.. she invites me in, make out in the front room, offers to make coffee, i say "I have all i want here", I undress her, she gets on her knees and unbuttons me, sucks on my cock, "Wow, your much bigger than my husband!", "I Want You Inside Me!" Takes me to her room.

See you hand cuffed and Gagged in the corner of the room, she laughs at you, "Don't mind him..", she gets on all fours " C'mon then, What you waiting for?" She cries out in frustration... I Strip off and enter her from behind, she moans "Oh that's good, That's too Good!" I fuck her, slow to begin with then hard and fast "hmmmmMMMMM FUCK! OH GOD THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING!" she exclaims. "Come baby, Come inside me!" You watch on as your wife gets the best fucking she has ever had.

I explode deep inside her, still wanting more, she turns round kisses me and starts sucking my cock.

Diamonds again, she mounts me, reverse cowgirl, all i can see is her skinny ass, her pussy stretching over my fat thick girth.

She stares at you, she shouts, "THIS IS WHAT A REAL MAN CAN DO! THIS IS A REAL FUCK!" As she's grabbing her boobs with her right hand and rubbing her clit with her left, her creamy cum slathers my huge cock like melting ice cream. "AAAAAAGGGHH! FUCK YES, OH GOD YES! CUM IN ME! FILL ME UP!" She screams at the top of her lungs!

I empty my load deep, deep, Inside her. She collapses on the bed, she begs me to fuck her again.

I Thank her for an adequate evening. Still semi-hard, i ungag you and allow you to lick her juices off my cock, before i pay her for her services as a cheap and nasty whore that she is.

I get dressed and fuck off.