Pokemon box 2

Pokemon box 2
Previous thread
Requests welcome

Attached: 1562997970820.jpg (800x800, 80K)

Almost time for my shift. Gonna harvest whatever pics i can from last thread

Attached: 31abfab77190c3e81401a437507abc050c2ad798bd4809880a6a1a9f5d287446-1.jpg (774x1033, 72K)

Attached: d90a20fbc8cd50070ff1e38115bcb89f54851a724268bc31de362b8c902a888e.png (1447x2046, 1.13M)

Enjoy ;p

double fudge

Attached: archeops oldschool.jpg (632x655, 77K)

Attached: bff3ad23c2add7b267292f7ef874b065e4ca1e5d1e20ad2f40992d053647edef.jpg (1080x1527, 166K)

Oh god yes.

Attached: 1562469151718.png (1605x2004, 372K)

Fudge is good

Attached: a04ae5344d0b61cd2d68e6166eac0425c33b157480b45018386496598129a496.jpg (3709x1050, 507K)

Ah fuck i cant find my flashlight lol. Guess im using night vision at work tonight

Attached: 1562469150776.jpg (1015x754, 100K)

Attached: 2238029622aefae4aba9f017820998ec7500854ed02b036e0f3b2cdb2cd3b3e7.png (639x677, 196K)

I reeaaallly was sure you would like that

>when your prone to saying 'fudge' instead of dropping actual F bombs.

Attached: crustle bust.jpg (1200x900, 227K)

Attached: c07037ae61e28da623b7e52a3f6ac1a79221ad297efb3e81945a36591d8a1b61.png (3000x2595, 1.38M)

Attached: 559368b47f5d22f0fcd1814419569bb2b5189cfebbadd17a39dc38560a3c8a79.gif (882x772, 381K)

Attached: 884a150d2bde48beda9cf320c4bdf6b4c46d89ec478804c58aa2815ab7844d48.png (800x800, 1.12M)

I love to eat fuck brownies

Attached: 1562469141714.png (790x840, 414K)

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Attached: d64f78b0eb5a85237a8e0036f8a65e15e9c11171f2f0fc0c22783a9d404e7cef.jpg (1050x1485, 263K)

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Double fudge brownie of a morning

Attached: charizard shiny.png (1000x1000, 554K)

Attached: 0d5c2426fc949148f8a0ef6c327a9296321fec542c1b2dd7a6a3bb2f84ea3bcc.png (1200x857, 798K)

Lol im a deprived bisexual pervert. The passionate fellatio, balls touching and dicks rubbing together and the anal prodding pushed all the right buttons mmmmm.

Attached: 1562469131219.png (600x600, 19K)

is this real? does this actually turn you on?

Attached: 43f7479b009e105220d92196b364c0069ac64b36159a2e7798dd24b1e148af91.png (1100x950, 452K)

Old pasta is old and stale

Attached: e8bee38d9080e968f667825f4f960078f663acf5101c1447194c29cebaa6557a.jpg (1012x1579, 205K)

thank the lord

thank the fucking lord

oh my god thank god almighty in the heavens above

Bump.

Attached: 0af23287ddee0b0f67ff78dc78a631e81429437f.jpg (1103x1325, 521K)

Attached: 8e19f1fc64610da1a08876fd4011ce6c836569904a7231a839f0fff168c234bc.png (380x1141, 47K)

Attached: 404ab36fe32196611f62b769ec9b3dddbef3a1202f759e251ca9cbf4f046b70c.png (900x792, 660K)

Attached: venasaur forest.jpg (850x637, 71K)

Attached: 32e72f8d894e2735594e4b4cc748853592bc0f8fbc774ce456283e46ff1ccfd4.png (1545x1071, 1.28M)

The thing about.this pasta is anyone with a half decent extension can block stuff like this. Another thing about it is that they will get bored of it long before as I will. At least they're probably smart enough to save and not use an image which will bump

Someone please draw bagon being used as a fleshlight

Attached: 1200px-371Bagon.png (1200x1200, 451K)

Copy pasta dump is still a bump so thanks for that i guess

Attached: 1562469121481m.jpg (1024x884, 75K)

And I'm posting remotely, so I don't even get annoyed with notifications from the >>replies

Attached: 62755de36bfd3158c21cb778c4c2fa10accd70c47d5e7ca821cb0b955bcb6529.png (1008x756, 365K)

Attached: 68bdff613e008714dc82be54361ef429644ccbe50739d026f8a59fb0cd6cf202.jpg (1435x1500, 248K)

Attached: a8d6cf88d55e9079ff19841b45f56b6996fd18faff9f7764ffc3e7bdb2344b06.png (1293x1355, 255K)

Attached: 6f613121f945170a6bf9455ea00a6187d444c6428defb93e375feccdeade1a86.jpg (2900x4095, 578K)

Attached: pokemon gs onix gara.png (237x600, 109K)

Attached: 90418810f33ede59ef7a3da6ca8e8c451899691a9db69e11be2d3a20cd3439b7.png (1000x1000, 557K)

Attached: 04f25d564225d1143a7a8f044bb110c713a4e60e97161435952b3ad5067f6e41.png (1556x1224, 745K)

Well gentlemen its time for me to go to work. Keep thread going, if it dies it dies no tears shed over it lol. Its been fun posting with you clyde, love all you guys. Ill see you after work. Prison user out

Attached: 1566077540955m.jpg (1024x542, 76K)

Attached: 7a5bf0f9e66c522ea0c1e1fc287564809712cd4710671f250a10b953876e72f9.jpg (700x900, 144K)

Attached: c48eef10b7a253cada5079b9b9310b37881ba88cb066d7de3df15a947121d08c.png (600x582, 1.22M)

Attached: 0a6e146f2b04b1d0666a4b4dc609909a6cfd38326ca853e879c759ad8c71af92.png (1200x1200, 370K)

Attached: 604d6a7667f86d520792cefd5eff1632650365edb2e8f08ace3f8ee5d5e85fe9.png (1200x642, 185K)

Attached: a2d0953441d6fad93f318895938f95973fa263d7caf20aed28af6abf3a3b7c29.jpg (1336x1168, 342K)

Cya, enjoy your day

Attached: db484b4c7043f017139363b283aa00b1baacef88d9797c5307d19eb29b60d8b8.png (956x1047, 357K)

Attached: 75fc981bd69e053d2d0c0b505bd7e4e1c1d4a87fbb49a75a87bba4da4fa40b96.png (802x776, 202K)

Attached: 569fd6364a7a16e35e32b0b66cc8cf7ce160be6a9579132534b063a5a225db59.png (542x702, 133K)

Attached: charizard gif.gif (500x337, 496K)

Nice

Attached: c9ea8018bc3b65c945d3bff371de47429a8e45978f9441a607b0ff1489150495.png (895x910, 655K)

Attached: ee95ae9e6c2381d5e478507b223798d2596b9159e92ba0cf226b077fc8e4d14e.jpg (1000x1000, 305K)

woke up late
not enough time to make pizza
got tipped off about a gas leak at my work
i have no idea

Attached: dyoxsis in spaaace.jpg (1280x1317, 364K)

Attached: 3e7dd3a1b021ba6e7eaad3439fba0f4dd99e7114e4529defafbdc61bf148fefa.png (1000x764, 596K)

Attached: ab519b282836e02300313c66b5b9ee6520d220b1845f55ca527763f39ecc6c84.png (820x879, 277K)

i request a girlfriend

Those are three different things that somehow make sense to have all happen on the same day.

I've had weird stuff happen here at work. One of those days I guess

Attached: e249c0bcd0800c93fc326b72f3bd0fe8e4ebf4ec0921720861c7960b68c5c2d1.png (1200x909, 935K)

Attached: 80f9ff1d6aa06fe448ddad865be132329f031b8824b8e40ece900b9998eae90c.png (1235x922, 1.06M)

Attached: 80b30a37248a82b6dd680f7321363be0c06d5c5983e1c608c6b34b3fe2a21976.png (1280x968, 1.25M)

Attached: 4ad6ac1333aa6ac7245f4300afea387a1a8fc5662c482ba6571c67614351310d.png (1000x607, 237K)

Attached: f76f5ae8abf0243e7dbf1f7cc2d9d941ef06189b85f1bed52722d40d5b4a9945.png (1763x1219, 410K)

Attached: 014b6364e7b56f72bb576ac173c47e633f13f0b5b4d7285644e52e8f8a94c3d0.jpg (1400x1400, 105K)

Attached: 1158417ce6eaa5d980cbb4926a7aebd70a6f8102c140a2c24c78bd2788416bc1.png (1800x2500, 1.29M)

Attached: 533A9F47-33BD-405A-9937-E5CFAD51CB28.jpg (902x1792, 300K)

Attached: ddb5b2e7bf123f64f6dea9ebf56a5cfd6c27cdf07620bef8e8c450f1ed500503.png (547x1050, 454K)

>size difference
holy fuck that is hot

Attached: e687093d96406adc05f8c13b943dd854b70cff4064b89d53d840a39dd1cc09d9.jpg (800x600, 223K)

Attached: a0a2a4b8367cbc15e8dc474d8d044b9b3dad83322bd5dbadb66cb22a7234997c.png (1800x1800, 1.97M)

Attached: 4fea06620d05db676056133ed790e9ac058869261445208e83206b1788031591.png (1334x900, 539K)

Attached: 4c503163c2130a0fb3f219beef0108bb19be4629f238879ad74120a97fc9a818.jpg (1000x1500, 219K)

pulled another 15 fleas off the pooch

Attached: houndoom_by_zeeyang-d2yran4.jpg (800x767, 58K)

Jeez. I spent a lot of time pulling them off of my cats, so I know that feel.

Attached: 8b0acddeb0ba4fae108724e6c50f7e1bd9a2397f1923a7317a3ce4b5369daad7.png (1148x1272, 314K)

Attached: 8912378fd73f9450fc9ae969a1be9844983b730dd5138e1074a67096d014af27.jpg (1280x1280, 301K)

Attached: 637b3fa88e20298765bed8ad0d07e582f444c5616e45cc7f5a19bbda88b841ce.png (1660x2300, 1.26M)

its been out of control recently
2 days ago i had my biggest day with him with over 25 over the course of the day. i dunno wtf my sister is doing, as this is her dog, but... just... why...
this peppermint oil crap doesn't do anything, and she sprays it everywhere.
the shit i have to live with

Attached: arcanine rest.jpg (807x519, 114K)

Attached: 6cf2d21f2e66492dfc8db0a6235429317f1e8fef47ae06484dfe2aa9d7006369.jpg (764x1280, 240K)

Attached: ceff1f3b9a0b9256fef9dc20e86985e20971bae146af8594163f157a2268770e.png (920x1280, 1.02M)

Sometimes it can just be bad. We would put flea gel on all our cats and we'd still sometimes have to bug bomb the house in the summer. It can vary from year to year depending on the environmental conditions.

Well, sometimes but bomb, sometimes we would put Borax on the carpet and vacuum it up thoroughly after letting it sit for a half day or so.

Attached: cfc37f7a2100e2363bbebe9ce932951929f1d2aa88eaa5c3231e53751b8ddb52.jpg (1000x1000, 310K)

Attached: ccb0111305f8ac8c2c83408bfaf3b3474632dcf934fa17d777b2c356c972da4c.gif (700x538, 589K)

flea pokemon when?
tick?
do we have a mosqite?
ringworm?

Attached: linoone.jpg (1159x600, 80K)

Attached: 365a6b9aa9e8e38c79316d9532223a4071e079b4d265d3cad6709549258fa6d5.png (1200x1425, 570K)

Attached: 479460108d94c3a96a7ac4343c09c8fe3dbf67473d95a1e883cbf1d7b9944e27.jpg (800x531, 107K)

Attached: 0694a63e1b69c0c992e6c5c987819dfb4b9e1971cb40ea334a950629794d3380.jpg (1042x1280, 122K)

We do have Joltik

Meant to include image

Attached: tmp_6010-1094888999885710202035841.png (430x430, 162K)

Attached: a0312b9676334f07a1ef3a0a4bc470f9976ea3e71763e42a2b00d67410b207be.png (1600x1200, 665K)

thats a spooder
i had a spooder dream last night

Attached: joltiks want power.jpg (489x1000, 389K)

Attached: bc9395236181b8a7340be77a6c690ca12f2c93d561afd1e4d630e6f35cb4204e.png (2106x1886, 134K)

Attached: 4324d75b15d1ff5ff5eeb6944906e80cbf70f3a1c6f277c2fb9962d7b7fbfaa3.png (1400x1000, 313K)

Attached: b53eb6668332eec16bc607c34b4fdc000df8af5414215a4ddb6e660d84508d93.png (632x894, 490K)

Attached: b9475524322fa9de14c97d1972ab3cefb407fae7aa17108742107ebd94c28f68.png (720x1280, 907K)

Attached: 23feaf9b137e590efe3cd15228d1fcfc4b2c3f4a88d317e5d0bdd7452d5e8846.png (1200x1600, 423K)

Attached: 22bad6fc01f344239ca071e59729f2e17ce1d1bae09f6fbaaaeb02abd07d97e0.png (743x1050, 469K)

Attached: 068945556875528ae5b9fa6b237003cfa1b1b2086f65a4ecb3dd465ce2e285b7.jpg (1179x1280, 141K)

food makin time

Attached: garchomp4.jpg (900x957, 487K)

The fact it has tik at the end leads me to entertain its support ar rd to be tik like first, and then become a spider later. They are both right legged anyway.

What sort of a spider dream?

Rip I waited too long lol, enjoy food making

Attached: 1dbd1b6d4bb8ac4910d096940c3f3f4a25b333f421b4ddc3f0a33ce9c8b436fb.png (1200x1000, 274K)

Attached: 761ba49baa92b952919a8981cd06528cee2f6a81fdf2b983e7006762377d555d.png (1200x1800, 372K)

Attached: ef3eefb224ca514a69bd26261998a8193e7157dc48a901e2e4a501e868d6e512.png (1100x1100, 313K)

Attached: bffe430dd3398ca7c03e262806c961b5eb9f969eaa4a967781d67c3c521de2c7.gif (640x323, 100K)

>chillin at home
>spider!
>tarantula
>must remove it from house and save it
>cant find cup
>find cup
>spider is a slippery fellow
>another tarantula!
>need another cup?!
>cant capture them
>chase them around house
>more spooders!
>how the fudge did all these spiders come from?
>this is why you close the back door at night!
>giant spider nest
>hundreds of tarantulas
>cant save them all!
>wtf is this dream!

Attached: ariados_by_aryaplus9_d88murd-fullview.png (1024x762, 338K)

Attached: 89d318397d85817e88a62aef46976b9d502e35c61a28a9a9628d1edf01c5b982.jpg (1000x1224, 92K)

Attached: c390bfa8a959d745e049ef176a1f2bb31d339a87f0e939c55564b9f2c30b738a.jpg (672x516, 185K)

Attached: 77e1c97c5bd64dafda6dce69a8815f3b50a0f5282ebe56831682774f237e21fc.gif (1000x1600, 746K)

Attached: 2e3517697948832bd5ccba0b9c770d3910270a488d7f461d73f242c862a00752.jpg (910x1300, 166K)

Attached: 0dd65866d55afa46b09e82d97d1261cabc1be26de9ed67eecc1f54ba54cbcd43.png (525x800, 152K)

Attached: 1458cce0b9f160d4c9db2661f18bede42374c1edbac15612531de096ca7e9df8.png (570x806, 390K)

Haha, I love that.

I try to not be violent towards spiders

Attached: bf084e3a801ef5c569da456c02196d7209e5b9b0c9618e681be88abadd77dd61.png (1075x725, 1.79M)

Attached: 39eac2dffebb72f9295d593dacf714ad53a67bf3c3fe6f14caee072d8f074891.jpg (1100x1610, 1.25M)

Attached: 91c6f051acdabbd1edab2fee3fff1e822c537146907f3ad72f96d51f66311316.jpg (719x900, 332K)

Attached: 14345022b5c07425bec79c4afed1c818050e1cec4e3f7bc6d0210a60d2c252b9.png (1526x1563, 661K)

Attached: c10302ff953fae7e3563f1f8d8247a6f9da02dfe28dcf86ec5c8b4627559ea07.jpg (717x1024, 78K)

Attached: ef20374eb3ef26a49c101a6a08dfdd48a99778f39068c663f8a333aa8471e548.png (1000x1000, 271K)

Attached: 504bf6702a8ad407e5f3c5c6979247b28b7a57a3b237f07cd8865ea5e77a064d.jpg (1443x1438, 225K)

Attached: 78c0e31525b179cb40ae88dc287b9cc5f43ed34edcb72f1733427a4ba4902760.png (1927x2094, 1.11M)

ik im late but wheres that from?

Attached: a6663579ee1676f0f5df6d19fc98f01603354d8bad73f1204382df7921830207.png (1215x1300, 1.27M)

Attached: 48dba8a1f0cbeee4df0233292ec37b8b190436304408aa211d370db5f3099220.png (1800x1260, 1.82M)

Attached: 80f307c8567a456e0d81f4fa5b43a8bde82303c78f51230f3d2be45199c10276.png (952x997, 1.08M)

Attached: 60f5def954fdfea1b42a6c99d0d57784be8f54d3b6d4d049e1ba0540b32907e4.png (2413x2161, 737K)

Attached: 6ed52105ac8e38c8d3187802dbb6d9d22c92ca9a61ffb56cc830b7654f437135.png (1200x1600, 993K)

Attached: bc170b2eff1084c651b3b6196caf0f6da2747cf0e6c2ec774a293a919b3f9f69.jpg (640x589, 60K)

Attached: 7081d7a4895a9c116ef37859279c1ec69b7e30414ed63c48423a1b99f7b68bbd.png (1280x1150, 1.21M)

Attached: f8fb50cb4979801f9dda492181826e9b47cd28e6c26f1699a427dd8135f290c2.png (1134x988, 432K)

Attached: 36b75f66f425385d64d4b6a24588c334f8dc25feef03fe858211bb003003f104.png (1978x1590, 660K)

Attached: 56c74797f913cf6988be1991ed1f406613bfc0c2c31a36bed000db94cba455db.png (700x700, 500K)

Attached: aa988cd6477cbc5f7cbbb821d9ac69b152f67a13a1ab17c2e2c9cf5394535f66.png (1987x1587, 464K)

not my best batch of mac n cheeze :/

Attached: rapadash.jpg (1200x698, 244K)

I'm not sure

They can't all be perfect. I made some sub par ramen yesterday

This thread was detected as "1 8-21-7-5 13-9-19-20-1-11-5" according to Ram's personal tastes. Ram and her personal army will attack the thread until '150 image limit' is reached or until she is tired.

Attached: 3 - Copy.png (413x383, 146K)

a

Attached: 5.png (1366x768, 788K)

Attached: 6.png (1366x768, 788K)

sup Rammy

Attached: PonytaBaseSet60.jpg (350x495, 68K)

Attached: 3.png (1366x768, 560K)

hiiiiiiiiiii

Attached: 4.png (1366x768, 789K)

:)

Attached: pokemon heart.jpg (2027x2011, 1.76M)

Attached: 10.png (1366x768, 788K)

¨¨hahe

Attached: 7.png (1366x768, 789K)

Attached: 11.png (1366x768, 788K)

Attached: 13.png (1366x768, 789K)

ima post red pokemon!

Attached: groudon4.jpg (500x393, 54K)

Attached: 12.1.png (1366x768, 788K)

Attached: moltres2.png (900x750, 1.52M)

>red
the thread is saved, i'am departing

Attached: 3 - Paste.png (413x383, 149K)

Attached: magmar.jpg (1892x2525, 595K)

Attached: seaking fuck yeah.jpg (1280x1024, 307K)

Attached: parasect.jpg (600x750, 47K)

Attached: krookadile oldschool.jpg (609x587, 66K)

fuuuuuu
gotta go to work now
lets see what this gas leak's gunna do

Attached: kingler.jpg (1200x1048, 1.06M)

I shall remember this sacred charm

Attached: tmp_7177-14726924276015948189638108302834.png (986x1010, 402K)

Attached: 3e0202008646b5af1937a7807e7d170da361a356060865afbff1cd33504e1b9e.jpg (1109x1280, 137K)

Attached: a697d09630a541467b05017e895320940548993eff1a6f7fc62f56cf5748deb5.png (2000x2000, 536K)

Cya, good luck friend

Attached: 947d894bcad3dbdf1b2a8c6ec9684458fcde22317882496e7b573d4600aa79bf.jpg (1284x1854, 614K)

Attached: b4186ac2fe04f907903654ab0fe34d32efc132f6a1560c13a06b16cc7c9dbf2a.jpg (1280x919, 140K)

Attached: 7515f42dccd63114e8602328a3f1223a31dd7fdd41a1a81718995fe7c9bd752b.png (1383x982, 375K)

Attached: 934dbc699e801e3f0af2784ac84ca261853944d319202a73dcd018c784a055e6.jpg (2645x1324, 465K)

Attached: 096ba05941609336d1a9322d93a3e910b25786417d79420706337eee3ec8f87e.png (1376x1019, 671K)

Attached: 1acd3a907d5952cf9b8f7baf8c33469d340d8dd59fa7998160ea8c61fc02629b.png (500x500, 287K)

Attached: c9901c6860b271717138f1db6bd34874ce4bb3b37687ce2a6e2b60d3236e341e.png (1000x1000, 330K)

all pokemon fuckers should get the chair. bestiality is waaaay against the rules of pokemon battles, you all should be ashamed of yourselves, degenerate dog-raping perverts

Attached: 1541190221645.jpg (900x630, 247K)

Attached: 520a0f76e37274b963b6cd156bc0d7643539d63c5c2a14028c916cccf0aeafae.png (920x1280, 1.01M)

Attached: 7fce339112b49c501b3691e60a13d90f74257de68cf3d6837d540b83f5fdafad.jpg (1656x2354, 230K)

Attached: b84fd08b505d641c78537e62dee15ae9cced6d3f160a9dd62d22fb2050c903e9.png (935x1200, 436K)

I mean think about it for a second, if you told Nurse Joy you needed your Vulpix healed because you fucked her in the ass too hard last night she would call the fucking cops and you'd never leave prison.

New thread plz.

Gimme a min

New thread