I have never once met an intelligent woman who put her hair up in a high pony tail. This picture is quite accurate

I have never once met an intelligent woman who put her hair up in a high pony tail. This picture is quite accurate.

Attached: IMG_1365.jpg (800x670, 41K)

are you retarted?

No I am above average. Are you theoretical zero point?

lol

I'm a male and wear "below average" but I'm definitely smarter than you because I don't subscribe to idiotic generalizations like this

>I have never once met an intelligent woman

yet you responded to the thread, showcasing your insecurity. i wear a ponytail too, but i dont need to prove to anons that "i dont even care what you say about me but i'm going to respond for some reason anyway" go ahead and start drinking ys to death, user, bc you're already braindead.

no you subscribe to the diamond in the rough. which is far more unlikely. that means you are fucking dumb and probably liberal

My friend once told me the smaller the eyebrows you have, the dumber you are.

at least I'm not pathetic enough to use abbreviations when trying to pretend to be intelligent on the internet

yes, me not wanting the end of my ponytail to stick to the back of my neck when I'm working out means that I'm "fucking dumb and probably liberal." how much fun is it being a knuckle-dragging cuck?

Based

As long as you have two of them, if not you probably wear the kind of ponytail like pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190822-184422_Google.jpg (698x899, 313K)

i'm gay

We know, OP

Attached: 1565211872172.jpg (850x1200, 507K)

this entire post means the entirety of the OP went completely over your head and you are too idiotic to even comprehend what i said. if youd like it dumbed down for you then youll need to ask.

Never actually seen any girl with only one eyebrow. Pretty sure most girls just shave it cause it's nasty.

Fuck the incels. I totally agree with this.

go back to eating glue, kiddo. your pudding brain can't explain anything

>Never met hair in face girl.
>knew high ponytail and she was one of the sexiest and retarded girls ever.
>My ex was the below average.
>current girl is the average.
>and I actually knew the above average intelligent girl and I tried dating her but we argued too much cause we were the same. Neither one of us could be wrong about something.

They may be stealth-tards but their tards nonetheless

haha thats what i thought idiot. dont even want to take the chance of being proven wrong. cowardly retard

"never argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Fuck. Why is this correct?

Do you have over 9000 IQ if you dont tue your hair in a fucking pony tail?