Why do these faggots always shoot up places where decent people work and live?

Why do these faggots always shoot up places where decent people work and live?

Can the next mass shooter go to a NAMBLA meet up or kill those people who spam your phone with robocalls?

Attached: connor_betts_dayton_official_photo.jpg (970x545, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are they always white lol

Thanks for the idea :)

>why are they always white lol
Are they?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-08-06-at-3.08.35-PM.jpg (716x774, 115K)

((((white))))

Attached: merchant.jpg (711x598, 175K)

Y dey all dudes

Because no one cares when a nonwhite shoots someone. Thats just what we expect.
Whites being violent is a strange thing.

>all dudes
I'm seeing some women in there

Holy shit man, if you go shoot up a bunch of pedos you probably wouldn't even get jail time.
The jury might just give you probation.

OR find one of these faggots in charge of student loan debt and shoot them.
You'd be getting fanmail from happy college girls until the day you died.

They're cowards. Simple.

Cause they’re pussies and can’t handle any competition, literal incel rage. If they were boss they’d run around an army base shooting it up or trying to take on a hells angel meet up

>Christians
>Decent people
Lmao.

because that's not what the NWO wants, these people are given directions and weapons and if they don't follow through, their pedo history will be exposed

all so the jews can try to rig another election. anything to keep the public distracted from the real problems

So trump is a Jew?

Men are more violent than women

Trump probably thinks if he allies with the Jews he can get the wall built, but that probably wont happen

Time for civil war!

Kushner is

>2019
>not realizing we've had a puppet president for the last 100 years

>we’ve
I’m not part of your faggot country kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

Because they’re fucked in the head

The whites have the high scores for sure.

Well, if i recall right his wife is Jew and in Zionist families its the mother who decides things.
Other hand Trump did go to Jesuit owned private school, so you can guess why he got rich, famous and powerful. With out those connections/joining the brotherhood you cant, or its made exceedingly hard.. hell people have been killed... i mean accidentally had ATV fall on them, or such nonsense for revealing jesuit secrets.
While at it read Jesuit oat for further information.

>100
try nearly 200, when the electoral college started gaining traction

>he literally inherited it all
Jesus, all you people are actually autistic eh?

Amerimutts are rarely white, go look at a white nationalist rally and laugh at the mutts prancing around.

learn english faggot, "we" doesn't necessarily mean "you and I", but "me and mine", only if you are part of my collective can you be my we

look at the island they came from, of course english-heritaged whites look the way they do. the black plague wiped out 33% of the english gene pool

the only attractive whites are nords

>implying I thought you were implying the collective we yet somehow implying I should’ve know what you were implying
Fucking autism

>Why do these faggots always shoot up places where decent people work and live?
>Can the next mass shooter go to a NAMBLA meet up or kill those people who spam your phone with robocalls?
These faggots don't have the intelligence to do that. They just want to post a manifesto and get some publicity for a week or less. Pretty lame individuals. The one manifesto the shooter argued why he was shooting "low hanging fruit" at the Walmart in El Paso. They literally set low terrorism goals. Motherfuckers have brought buildings down and these guys are still doing the mass shooting thing.

Attached: IMG_20190821_170950.png (750x859, 176K)

>infers the wrong thing
>spergs out
>gets corrected
>spergs out more
>hurrr why u acoustic, user?

fuck off back 2 reddit

Trump literally said he was the chosen one and the king of Israel yesterday. He's the globalist of all globalists.

>reddit spaced
Kys

cuz they mad

Attached: 323.jpg (1125x1500, 364K)

The royal we exists and can refer to one person actually.

German descent is the largest in the US, than Anglos. Hitler thought that the US would avoid war with Germany based of of that fact.

pretty small for a nigger

das rite
so example
>We, the bitch ass white b*is, will forever submit to superior BBC

>gets owned by user
>jumps to bs retort followed by reddit land
What a fucking faggot you are kek

Is the BBC myth why black violence is so high?

Thanks for your assessment. I know who to come to for all my nigger dick needs and information.

oh you think youre fucking funny i'll have you know I trained in systema and can kick your black ass

Straight up

if you're not man enough to suck another man's cock and balls you are a fucking pussy. Can you kick a tough guy's ass? Great, but can you lick it with your balls? You are still a cuck and a complete bitch because all that tough guy has to do is whip out his bag and you'll run away like a faggot. Not me. I can slap a badass tough guy's nuts on my forehead til it leaves a red mark. I can jam a crazy straw right up your dick hole and suck the cum straight out of your balls. I can straight up whipe the half-dried shit stains off a powerlifters ass hole with my sack and hang myself with his floppy.

And I will.

And don't even get me started about how gay pussy is. It's an organ that's literally purpose-built to be a cock sleeve and to extract semen from man dick. Would you lick another man's fleshlight? Fuck no. So why would you touch a girl's pussy? I'd rather tie my taffy balls in a palomar knot and slide down a huge muscle man's rock hard cock like a fireman's pole.

That's right, faggot. I'll kick your ass but I'll fuck it first.

>prove you arent gay by sucking this dick

I’ll fuck you til you love me, faggot

-Mike Tyson, once literally the baddest man on the planet

>cuck shooter
he thinks everyone is an undercover nazi