Would this be possible in real life

would this be possible in real life

Attached: sample_9a75a5b1db3c0e15ff830e31fa243c2deee2c6d6.jpg (850x711, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uHLl5Vx8mbQ?t=12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and this one

Attached: sample_44269c40b9652f7da13c37f79445b5457f023eb0.jpg (850x1062, 220K)

this one too

Attached: 1566138437017.jpg (800x797, 96K)

No

Are you an idiot? Most pythons can eat baby deer as they grow. This would be nothing.

for real damn

I mean you definitely don't have that kinda cock so there's absolutely no risk of hurting your snake. It's just that snakes often don't suck dick.
Also don't put anal beads like that in your snake that one can do some real damage.

>Snake sucking off horse-cock

Maximum lewd.

Getting the snake to open it's mouth like that over your dick would be difficult, and it would probably act like it was eating your dick if you could.

>snakes often don't suck dick.
Why not? They were basically made for it.

Attached: spidey51.jpg (293x200, 13K)

Imagine a snake trying to suck off a feral horse, lol. He'd flop around in the air.

Maybe try it with a dead snake first.

the fuck

youtu.be/uHLl5Vx8mbQ?t=12

although to be fair people have face fucked fish, so if there's a will there's a way

What the fuck is this

Possible, yes. Likely, no. Snakes don't suck dick.

a hearty chuckle you have given me lad
and up boat to you good sir

i remember seeing a video 6 years ago of an araba dude who got a bj from a snake but it wos a small snake

Theres videos out there of dudes fucking snakes and getting "blowjobs" from snakes. They essentially swallow around your dick thinking its food. Problem with them thinking its food is that they fucking bite. The video I saw was a nonvenomous snake but it bit the base of the guys dick. A more pain tolerant and courageous man than I for sure.

Yes. Humans with horse dicks are a thing. They called niggers

they also have about a hundred needle-sharp backwards facing teeth...

If you remove the snake's teeth

Horse anthros don't exist in real life, so no.