It pisses me off how older people just fight technology and say it’s the bane of everything...

It pisses me off how older people just fight technology and say it’s the bane of everything. They always have that same shitty thing they do. Where because of their incompetence which could NEVER be their fault (it’s the computers) simple tasks take forever because they act like clicking shit is hard to understand. They refuse to grow up and it’s annoying

Attached: 0B9EE66B-FB3A-4A33-8381-4622C8FAF493.jpg (219x160, 9K)

Well, user, I'll bet anything that when you get older, you'll be like "Oh those fucking youngsters with all these wacky gadgets! Back in the day, we couldn't even roll our phones into a tube, and neither did we have voice-controlled fuckbots, and we were juuust fine."
It's a neverending cycle, brother.

Lol, boo hoo...old people are so stupid. Let me give an example so broad its meaningless. Waaahh.

Gonna be you one day.

You're going to be that old man at the airport who refuses the FMRI scan.

Why would I ever stop growing with the world. Technology is a magical thing I’m not going to just stop following what happens. When a 10 yr old can comprehend what a url is why should an older lady (I should specify somewhere between 60-70) struggle to know what it is. Even when it’s explained

found the boomer that just figured out e-mail

It’s very annoying when a boomer thinks they are the hottest shit but once they get backed into a corner it’s always “ah but you’ll be me eventually”

Because it's very human. People have the vigour to keep up with the progress up to a certain point, then they start falling behind.
I heard a comedian once talk about how everything that's invented before you're 35 is amazing and marvelous for you, and everything invented later is unnecessary bullshit. It was funny as hell but also scary. I've got four years of wonder left... :(

So your point is just you dont like old people? Ok then.

Attached: Kf7NXKFE45-2.png (300x250, 20K)

That's not what anyone said.

i think you will find that your hypothesis is incorrect many more mature people 60-70 have been using any coding computers and tech from before they were placed in homes. We are the generation that gave you the opportunity to develop what we had started and to be honest if you put you cock down for a moment we could achieve a lot more to benefit everyone.

On the contrary, I love older people that don’t just give up. Like okay I get it you can call something stupid or unnecessary or whatever but takeaway you know it and can try to remember it. Maybe I went to hot in the beginning but maaan. Some boomers really annoy me. I should not have said it like all of them do

I went in to hot. I’m sorry. Some are fine but I’ve talk with a few that have been nothing but a nuisance lately

I have older parents, like very old. Dad cant even use a computer anymore. Even when he could, he literally could not tell the difference between a browser and an OS.

But he served his country in korea, he taught school for 40 years. Raised five kids. He did his bit.

The human brain is a marvel in its 20s but when you get past 40ish, it gets worse. By the time youre a senior, you forget everything, and its very hard to learn new things.

But thats life. And part of life is realizing zoomers are faggots with no respect for the elderly, since they have fully functioning brains and bodies and are ignorant to the crippling reality of ageing, because they havent gotten old yet.

Its ok, faggots. You'll understand eventually.

Attached: ZoomerDance.gif (478x350, 84K)

K

Why are you so invested in this that it "pisses you off"? Why do you care what technology another person likes or dislikes? Find a hobby.

Aren't all the old people dead by now?

Attached: 1564043537159.jpg (1024x765, 61K)

Old electrical engineers and mathematicians made your smart phone possible junior.

37 here this is already affecting me.

Society works better if everyone takes advantage of easy to use and readily available technology. This stuff was developed for a reason. No one should be mailing in checks to pay bills these days but they are and it's inefficient, slow and a waste of paper. That's just one example. Critical thinking sure is hard, huh

OP has never traveled the world.

Go to Europe, Africa, hell even Australia and you'll see just how unneeded the majority of technology is. You're bitching about something that is a privilege, not to mention that adoption of a technology by its very nature is a choice.

Hundreds of millions of people, maybe even billions, wouldn't know what do if you sat them down in front of a computer. Half the world doesn't have access to a smartphone, fuck even internet access is not available in some places.

My point is, elderly or not, lots of people just don't give a shit about technology. Stop your fucking whining and let people live the way they want.

>They refuse to grow up and it’s annoying

Save this post, and re-read it when you're old yourself.

wow, you really are an incompetent loser. You most likely have no hobbies, no friends, no life of any kind. You probably do not know how to use even the basic tools. if someone gave you a hammer, you'd want to know where the "on" button is. You can't build anything or fix anything. You couldn't even fix a sandwich! What's going to happen when your mom dies and you have to go live on your own?

OP is a faggot.

In 40-50 years I bet you won't be able to figure out how to connect your Quantum Float Holo-display to your Nanobot Human Integrated OS via the wireless data port in your ass.

Maybe some fuckstick on Yea Forums will roll his eyes and help you out.

I don't expect them to learn code, but for fucks sake many refuse to learn how their mobile phones or tv remotes work. A large amount of boomers fit this category, and, yes, they are frustrating.

Only an American would think this way.

My grand father used to give me shit about tech. He always told me some one has to stick around to turn the lights out. I did not understand this till I was 40. If you rely on tech to much it turns your brain to mush. When I retired I got a job at a fast food place. I can do basic math in my head every one there thinks I am a god. one day the lights are going to go off and I will happily pull the switch.

What

>tv remotes
Never mind old people, what is it about having a vagina that makes the "input" button some unfathomable mystery?

Attached: 6BJzI9G.gif (299x193, 807K)

"Can't teach an old dog new tricks"

Can't teach an old fuck much of anything. Many don't know what planet they're on.

My comp sci professor was 73. Weak faggots like you blame your weakness on age. The strong seek to stay strong.

I'm 18 and this set in 17 years ago

Found the 80 year old , see op they can function

It will auto connect faggot

I heard Europeans still fuck cousins maybe that why it's hard for them

robots are soulless automatons and AI should be guarded against fiercely, lest it supplant us as the dominant species in this sector of the galaxy