Now serious user. Why havent you killed yourself yet? Whats the holdup. Things will never improve user trust me

Now serious user. Why havent you killed yourself yet? Whats the holdup. Things will never improve user trust me.

Attached: 1564310066503.png (386x344, 238K)

If things never improve why are you still here posting instead of necking yourself?

Attached: bird laughs in bird.png (432x413, 202K)

Its sounds retarded and underage when you respond to a question with the same question towards me.

Too difficult to kill yourself these days. Too many regulations. We need a strong pro suicide leader in office to roll back regulations on opioids.

Or tech could step up and create the booths in your pic. But i guess that would cut into their business model of spying on everyone. Cant rape you if youre dead i guess.

W H A T S T H E H O L D U P

you sound like a fag, and your shits all retarded

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

i dont have access to a painless or mostly painless method

>Can't rape you if you're dead
What on earth gave you that idea?

How is it too hard to kill yourself? Are you Epstein ?

Attached: 859508E4-2F07-4E66-84FE-D311D94524B3.png (640x360, 295K)

im just here for the ride

I was considering to electrocute me with my home power socket. How can i do this flawless and with no struggle?

nigga
sunlight
you need it
please

Use your penis.

Its easy with the right drugs. Like i just said.

Nigger, if suicide was easy half the world would be dead tommorrow, you naive faggot

its gonna happen but theres some things i have to do first

Actual suicide user here. Was really close in cutting my wrist this night after heavy binge. I was really close i mean it i was prepared and only the thickness of my skin prevented it cause i was really applying pressure already. Now i failed an am here again. Fuck life

Literally sit in a closed room or garage and let your car/ generator run. It’s painless and you just fall asleep.

Bottle the blood and mail it to me.

I'm not even joking.
I had a 14 step checklist to kill myself, my wife stopped me. Been in and out of therapy and she is comfortable cause they announced mount and blade 2 March 2020.
Shs said she knows I wouldn't hurt myself till then. She's right and it's sad. The hope for more mad max movies too. My life is very empty.

Wanna see what happens. I wouldn't walk out on even a bad movie if it were the only movie I'd ever get to see.

t.armchair suicide expert

Attached: unknown-2.png (552x673, 512K)

I'll do it Later mom ok jesus why can't you trust me?

Thats not a certainty, and not everyone owns a car, a garage, or a generator.

Youre overcomplicating things. Legalize opioids for sale at cvs. Go buy 5g of fentanyl. Boom. Over. No duct tape, plastic sheeting or hoses.

Lol what year is it? Emissions standards have made this route impossible.

Just takes some time. I don’t suggest you do it. Go watch jojos buzz are adventure. I’m waiting for at least that series to be finished.

ethings r good :)

Bizarre*

But then im gonna miss the fun times. WW3

the access to assault riffle needed to carry a mass shooting of muslim is too difficult where i live, the process to get one is too long and my urges to end myselfs usually don't last enough.

Thought about it for a while had plans and all that shit of course. Somehow I was lucky enough to always have somebody see me in person right before I was set to follow through. If somebody had called or texted I would have ignored it, but it was always somehow somebody in person. Always someone I cared about. Dunno man. Glad I didn't do it but like, I don't really hold anything against me for wanting to die. Sometimes I feel like it's the easier option, but then I think about how that's more effort than just laying in bed. So, I guess I'm not like done wanting to die, but it's less likely now. Also it goes away whenever I do well in life. So once school starts back up again I'll start doing well again. Highschool was shit tho so I get why I wanted to die then.

Personnally (and for a lot of people) it's just self conditionning. There will always be something not perfect that you can't change.
But I'm lucky to still have my body that I can work on.
The mind is an op skill. Your mind can be used to chose your path. Depression leads to truely believing your life is complete shit AND there is nothing you can do about it but kill yourself. No beneficial path. That's utterly unlogical.
Your mind has been conditionned to lead you to even more suffering. Bad thoughts leads you to bad events which leads to even more physical and mental deterioration.
Once you truely think you can't get out of pain it becomes a nightmare.
Life is unfair. It can be overly hard because you set to believe there are no possible activity on this world that can bring you pleasure without fucking you upeven more.
But you have to find the strenght to get back on track to a path that's worth taking or that evolution mechanism will weed you out of the gene pool. The first step is to actually love yourself.

Ok

my life is actually really great. i dont know what improvement i could want

except maybe a coke and a straw

brb, i get a coke and a straw

I’m holding on to the hope that one day I can create a beef bouillon empire. Once and for all knock those McCormack’s mother fuckers down a peg.

Eh, might to it in about a decade. Although I might consider it more after the death of two certain people.
Either gonna shoot myself in the heart on a shit ton of psychedelics, alone or in the head after I do something by american standards.

Who are these 2?

Not as bad as where I live, last person who did that got a high score of 51.

Attached: 1552795724913.jpg (600x1024, 196K)

Not gonna specify, but there was four and one died before my time.

Lead the way

Attached: 1549818387993.jpg (625x351, 55K)