I keep waking up every day to mouse shit all over the top of my stove. Wtf do I do its so fucking gross

I keep waking up every day to mouse shit all over the top of my stove. Wtf do I do its so fucking gross

I dont even know how to clean it wtf I feel like if I use a wash cloth to clean it ill have to throw it out

I cleaned up everything and made sure there was no food on it

Attached: 0C7ABD95-7FF2-47A1-B7EA-7C7C41134E3A.jpg (633x758, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B007ICK5RG
amazon.com/Daisy-Powerline-880-Air-Rifle/dp/B0018LER90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get a cat

set up some traps and hope they work

I tried

maybe clean your house better and you wouldn't have mice

also this

It’s becuase my parents are poor and stupid and live in a broken down house

My friends had this problem, and it became my problem when I moved into a tent in their backyard. First you brush off all the droppings - make sure to wear a mask, the dust from them can make you really sick. Then sterilize by spraying with a disinfectant or a mixture of bleach and water before scrubbing it all down.

All this work will be for naught if you don't get rid of the mice though, and depending on the infestation that can be pretty difficult.

Should I vacuum it up? God damn it dude

Yeah, that works. If you have a canister vacuum make sure to clean out the canister with disinfectant when you're done.

In the case of my friends, the next step I had to take was getting ride of the mice's home. My friends mother was a hoarder and the mice were living in the boxes that cluttered the place. Sifting through urine and shit soaked boxes and trying to separate a hoarder from her things was not easy. To make matters worse she insisted I not kill any mice, but instead release them to a field nearby.

I think they live in the walls and shit...

That's usually how it goes, or the attic. In those cases you first need to kill the mice, then ventilate their nesting area for 5 days, then go in and disinfect.

Is there shit really that dangerous I need to spread bleach everywhere

If I keep my kitchen totally clean with no food or dishes in the sink will they fuck off and stop coming in?

>will they fuck off and stop coming in?
No. Just accept they're there to stay. Put peanut butter on your toes. When they lick it off they'll get used to your scent. Before you know it dozens will be sleeping with you in bed.

It's very dangerous user, look up HPS
>There is no specific treatment, cure or vaccine for HPS. Persons with severe breathing problems are often placed on oxygen and a ventilator.

And no, they wont leave it alone just because you cleaned it. In fact, they will continue to multiply and the problem will only grow.

Hi.

Attached: Мышь_2.jpg (2479x1309, 212K)

If this is genuine, I can relate. I live in a shack. I'm doing okay, but I'll get another house and find out I can sell the new house for a bigger gain than the shack. So I stay here.

Anyway, I have a cat for the mice. I also spent a lot of time the past few years fixing the place up. Plugging holes and making the place draftproff also made it ratproof.

If it's a rental, just start calling the lawyers who don't charge to take a case. They'd love to get a hold of a landlord like that.

BTW, vacuum up the turds and use a scraper on the stickier ones. Get to work, dude. Do you want to live in a shack forever?

Is that disease temporary? Should I get one of those humane mouse traps? I dont know how I would get rid of them if they are in the wall

I'm curious what your shack looks like. Pictures?

Attached: 1462945592231.jpg (1440x900, 352K)

You need to bring in an exterminator. He's the only one that can deal with a mouse infestation. Or find some matches and burn that motherfucker to the ground.

But don’t they just come back in anyways from outside and it starts again?

The exterminator will know what to do. However, if you're living in something that would normally be condemned there is not much you can do.

How do you prevent mice? Just have a normal house and not be poor?

According to the CDC In the fourth and final phase, patients who remain alive (did I mention its often fatal?) have improving symptoms and recovery of organ function. Complete recovery occurs over several weeks. The symptoms of HPS seem to resolve as rapidly and dramatically as its onset.

As for mouse traps, that's up to you. The humane ones don't always work as well though and can be more expensive. If you don't have pets you might even consider poison.

After the mice are dead you'll need to clean out their nest, so find it now. Pic related.

Posing error

Attached: mouse nests.png (794x575, 129K)

Yeah. OP, you might as well accept that, if they are in the walls, this is your only option left. Or an hero.

You can't change the poverty you were born into. Just decide you are not going to live this way the rest of your life.

Wait so mouse shit just kills you? Or you gotta just wait for the disease to go away?

Wtf it’s that deadly? My parents are poor dumb asses theyre like 60 and still don’t have a penny to their name

IM trapped in this shit hole and going to die from mouse shit

Yes pictures pls. You dont have to dox urself but i just want to see a bit of what user's shack life is like.

Set some traps or call a fucking exterminator dude. Or put rat poison on your stove.

So just spam rat poison

It's a virus contracted from mice, it's often deadly because it results in multiple organ failure, but it is possible to recover from it.

I figured money might be an issue, that's why I've been trying to give you suggestions that won't cost much if anything. Mice really are a serious problem.

Why have I never heard of people dying from mice and shit tho? Dont a fuck ton of houses get mice?

Should I put rat poison around where I see droppings?

There are fewer than 1,000 cases a year in the U.S. so it doesn't make a lot of headlines. The people who die from it are poor and can't afford rodent removal or a house without mice. You're at a much higher risk if you're in direct contact with mouse urine or droppings, including the dust and vapor they produce. The more mice you have the more dangerous the situation.

So I just am fucked because my parents are poor retards? I didnt realize every single person with a mouse in their house gets an exterminator to kill it

So just clean mouse shit with Lysol wipes and gloves and spray it down with bleach after and start putting mouse traps and rat poison everywhere I see them?

Wtf it only costs like 200 dollars my parents are literal fucktards

One mouse quickly turns into 6 then 12 then an infestation. They have large litters and they have them often. Yes most people kill them when they find them in their houses.

if theres just the one in the stove. pick a day where you'll be home for several hours and turn the stove to like 350 and leave it on for like 3-9 hours. It will either kill the mouse or scare it off. Just make sure you're close by to watch for any problems while the oven is on. Otherwise tell your parents that you'll all die if they dont get a fucking exterminator.

One mouse is an easy issue. One of the many rat killing options and you're good. I just used a mousetrap myself. If there is more than one, you need an exterminator to deal with them. Be sure to bleach that, I use 409 for my shit cleaning needs, and its a serious biohazard until you give it a good wiping down. The nuclear option is to move out of your parents place, but I imagine that isn't an option.

They’re retards as soon as I tell them it costs 200 dollars they’ll ignore it. Should I just ghost my parents as soon as I can since they just left me to die in poverty and shit? Holy fuck I have never hated my parents more than this

this shit worked work me. Might not work if you have pets, but I scattered some blocks around and within a week or so I found 3 dead mice out in the open on my basement floor.

smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B007ICK5RG

Wait until you hear about the hantavirus.

I’m trying to get the fuck away from my parents but every time I make it I have a curse that traps me here and I’m always stuck with these retards

My parents have destroyed my life with poverty. They don’t fix their shitty leaking roof they don’t repair the house they don’t do anything they just ignore everything and leave me to die in a fucking hole of shit with no resources

I finally got money and I can’t get the fuck away from them

Yeah but I don’t really wanna pick up dead mice and shit by hand I might have to pay an exterminator myself but won’t they just come back?

Should I try killing them with traps and rat poison and if they still show up after that call an exterminator

use pic related to lure it out and then unfold the bread and crush it. Alternatively, get a pellet gun and wait outside your kitchen window, until it crawls across the stove and open fire. Bonus points if your window doesn't open.

Attached: a0021ebebacbe2af9e4dfbe042944438d638713230c08613bb2c00145116568c.jpg (550x733, 142K)

This sounds like a parent problem more than a rat one. Got friends you could room with? It doesn't need to be permanent. Its also a good idea to browse the web for potential roomates.

Bring more rats into the house until parents are convinced there is a problem.

Attached: 1507484469669.jpg (361x407, 33K)

You are going to have to deal with feces at some point in your life. You are going to have to take the leap and get used to it or forever have hygiene problems, even if you move out.

OP post pics of the shack you live in so i can help direct you in the right direction with rodent exclusion work.

>tfw pest exterminator

Attached: 45BA836F-479F-4F58-9869-8A3F24F883E8.jpg (504x500, 24K)

aye I got it. Deliver

Attached: 1506155600718.png (275x279, 48K)

Idk dude I’m pretty fucked literally every time I find a way from my shit parents a horrible disaster strikes down and traps me here

My parents are literally the source of all my suffering and I hate them more and more every day. I want them dead

get a job fag theres no excuse

Nah, my parents were abusive as fuck but they were still trying the best they could at the time. No use in cutting ties with the only parents you'll ever have. Just get a job when youre 18 and work full time so you can rent a place. It will suck at first but you get used to it.

I have money I literally have a curse that traps me with my parents

Ok... so? I understand your past experiences have been bad, but the fact is, unless you/your parents deal with this pest problem, your life is in serious danger. Theres no horrible disaster that will stop you from walking out the front door.

Buy a multi-pump pneumatic air rifle and do some extermination of your own

amazon.com/Daisy-Powerline-880-Air-Rifle/dp/B0018LER90

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1000, 27K)

shut the fuck up you fucking dweeb

Yeah my parents would literally let all of us be at risk for dying over a few hundred dollars they are poor retards

And yes god traps me here literally

Can I at least make it so I don’t have shit all over my house if I start killing the mice or do I need an exterminator? Can I really get one for 200-300 dollars?

On google i one site says 100-300 dollars and another site says 400-1000 dollars

If you wont leave there, might as well buy the exterminator yourself. It will be cheap than paying rent. What does the curse do to you user?

Don't get salty rat boy. This retard is trying to help you.

I got arrested and basically got a lifelong probation sentence just for being black which trapped me with these fucking retards

Will it cost 200 dollars or like a thousand? I can do 200 or 300 dollars or something but I’m not rich I’m trying to save all my money to get the fuck away from them

25 years is the max sentence for a FEDERAL crime... holy shit op, what did you do?

First I was trapped here from poverty and then as soon as I get money this shit happens

God is after me and trapping me here