Jesus was mixed race. He was a palestian / Arab. He wasn’t black or Jewish

Jesus was mixed race. He was a palestian / Arab. He wasn’t black or Jewish.

Attached: F16476EA-2B29-4784-B304-0DDC2CF0EC24.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Hard to accept for most people around here,
but there is only one human race.

>He wasn’t black or Jewish

Attached: 1560473820238.png (723x575, 380K)

That’s not the real bible. They hid the real one from us. Jesus hates Jews.

kek jesus is literally king of the jews

so you believe in jesus based on what others have told you from reading their fake bible

Attached: bible tract.jpg (688x558, 107K)

I believe in first hand experience. I met Jesus.

/thread

Attached: BD62A357-2F82-4E99-A4D8-F326014E4CF0.jpg (550x250, 31K)

And thats mankind

Of course he wasnt jewish, he created the jew race.

That's why they called him King of the Jews

Attached: 05 - kTBy86L.gif (200x189, 828K)

what did you experience?

edgy. If you do not believe in invisible flying people, then you must wear unfashionable hats

>being this retarded

Attached: C1BF97BA-633D-4370-B882-BA371042C1BB.jpg (960x960, 43K)

wat?

That's bold of you to assume for someone which we have zero DNA evidence of

i think yesus has been captured as a palestian / Arab and got brainwashed into being a yew then he wrote a book about it and others just edited the bad parts about it

one species, many races

Your stormfaggotry doesn't erase history.

If you do not believe that a jew did magic then turned invisible and currently flys in the sky spying on people, or are at least open to the possibility, then obviously you wear a fedora

He is God incarnate. He’s the son of man meaning when he spoke all of humanity spoke through him. He didn’t sound like a crowd but he spoke as if he were all people combined into one person. He never had a job and he wasn’t born of a virgin. The miracles he did were small.

Clearly you're a degree-carrying anthropologist.

Attached: lowqualitybait.png (224x225, 5K)

There is only 1 race but there are thousands of genders. Yay for college

how high were you when you heard this?

made up character

Attached: Hammertime.jpg (679x720, 87K)

No one in the West world thought he was black or "Jewish" (if that's even a race), everyone thinks he's a pasty white fuckboy.

Jesus was dark-skinned. That's why he was based

>Those mental gymnastics to deny Jesus was Jewish
Kek

I have schizophrenia.

When Jesus became flesh then God is that was what become where is if he were then because if what through him became manifest that without HIM would be that which, before time became manifest through him that throughout the written Word therefore manifest that might be which was seen before heard that seeing might become hearing

magic jew who can do magic and turn invisible and fly

magic ovens that can incinerate multiple bodies at once in under 15 minutes

Jews are good at making up stories

it's all starting to make sense now

Attached: 1566315538529.jpg (1024x1024, 171K)

Truth my bros. Research on your own and see.

His name was not Jesus. Jesus is a Greek name that hints at his Divinity through a connection to Zeus. ie Pegasus means horse of Zeus.

His name (in english, ha) was Yeshua or Yesua. That name normally gets transliterated into "Joshua"

He taught Eastern philosophies. This is evidenced in the dead sea scrolls. He quoted the Buddha, LaoTzu and Krishna.

He taught finding spiritual freedom by meditating and finding the Divine within.

The dead sea scrolls predate any of the cannonized New Testament documents.

Familiarize yourself by reading the Tao, then the Baghavad Gita - or find a book with parallel quotes from these guys.

it's all out there, it the same thing.

modern "Christianity" is not all true. there is truth in there burried among lies.

if you really care, read up and see.... Decide for yourself after you do some research.

peace bros

Spread love not hate

Attached: 1501046873318.jpg (750x600, 47K)

CHILD OF THE LIE

I seek only Truth.

Jesus was a short ugly brown person with a big nose. People were short back then too, he would literally be a goblin in today's age with all these beautiful tall people mating like rabbits.

uwu I love recognizing the parallels in religions.

I want to breed her.

He probably didn't exist.

Attached: 1454313220762.jpg (176x286, 8K)

jews are god's people who believe in jesus.
the pretend-jews in israel are really khazarians, pretending to be descendants of zion in order to claim the title "god's people"

he not even real. he's made the fuck up. jeebus you guyz