Can I get a feels thread going guys? Wanna fill that void for a bit

Can I get a feels thread going guys? Wanna fill that void for a bit

>I know I'll always love her more than she'll ever love me

Attached: VZwcU8F.png (1920x1080, 791K)

sure why not, it's 6am and I can't sleep and I'm lonely and depressed

What's wrong user

my only friend pretended to be and lied to avoid me the entire time I've known her

Don't get sucked into a woe is me circle jerk, fix your shit.

Attached: 1378253320628.jpg (500x567, 67K)

Why don't you learn to love yourself user?

Attached: A Little Bit Lonely.jpg (500x651, 92K)

You should probably kill yourself.

Attached: 538842505.jpg (1600x1200, 893K)

Attached: too.old.png (720x633, 339K)

OC

OC 2.0

Attached: Screenshot_2015-06-16-05-06-45-1.png (855x1443, 315K)

gay

Attached: Enlarge__4b5ea72bd2ed66e9e8878db5c00f44ef_0.jpg (1350x561, 150K)

I'll bumped with all I can friend, the rest is up to you Yea Forumsrother

same, ill always love her.

Its been..shit man, its been like almost 20 years and i still think of her..I will always love her. its amazing how time flies...i bet she looks beautiful still..

Bump with my feels.

I'm going back to college in a few days. I'm a redneck frat boy who hangs out with sorostitutes and other frat boys all day, planning to go to law school once I'm done. But honestly? I fucking hate it. I've got everything I could ever ask for, a loving family, amazing frat bros and good looking women, and yet all i can think about is running away to another country or backpacking somewhere. I've got everything and im still not happy. What am i doing wrong Yea Forums?

you picked the wrong major. i'm about to start on monday as well, to finish a dual philosophy-computer science major and i don't want to stop there. i can swing free tuition as a TA in higher level courses, so i'm hoping to prove myself with an A in algorithms and become TA. it's a great course where shit is hazy and you can come up with the weirdest, most creative answers and it's wonderfully right brain. i want a computer science PhD, a philosophy Master's, and then i want a psychology bachelor's and only then will i feel educated.

all you're studying is fucking posturing and bullshit predicates. logic is out the window in law school, it's left-brain vomit, and you party like a tard with frat boys and sorority tards? that's pretty sad, actually. it's like... licking rules and getting stupid with retards.

i'm sorry for your loss.

I appreciate the honesty, but how do i fix it then? I love politics and the legal aspects of it, and most of my frat brothers have been with me from the beginning or helped me get internships with high end firms. Do i just say fuck it and walk away or what?

>i want a computer science PhD, a philosophy Master's, and then i want a psychology bachelor's and only then will i feel educated.
Shut the fuck up. People like you never accomplish any of their grand goals. You sound like someone with asperger's.

Attached: 173845785789798846638976.png (623x1276, 304K)

>>I know I'll always love her more than she'll ever love me
This is an entry level feel dude. It's barely even a real feel. This is what middle schoolers whine about. You are a man. Invest yourself in something more meaningful than dating.