I'm having thoughts about slaughtering girls and eating their meat. Should I do it?

I'm having thoughts about slaughtering girls and eating their meat. Should I do it?

Attached: JPEG_20190812_013514.png (600x464, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zizki.com/dolcett
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go to a therapist

People aren't made of meat. If they were, God would want us to eat them!

Ain't you seen the damn bumper sticker!

Hi fbi

Killing people its not cool user

Stop making this fucking thread faggot go kill yourself

Attached: B8EF4B12-8E71-4EBC-A23D-A9D7C3643197.gif (720x480, 126K)

Probably not

Attached: 1565938597878.jpg (600x450, 53K)

mods

I'm interested. What compels you to feel this way, user?

Attached: AruTHINK.png (168x202, 42K)

probably not; cannibalism increases risk of prion diseases

Here we go again. Another faggot who thinks that they are fucked up in the head and wants attention from it. KYS. Next time make up something original...

Shutup...stupid!!!

Attached: 1540744037280.jpg (570x587, 43K)

No definitely do NOT do this user, bad in many ways. However, you should check this out, beat your dick, then hit up a therapist in the morning.

zizki.com/dolcett

please seek help, user. seriously.

You should slaughter them with some dank pickup lines and then bring them to bed and eat their pussy meat with your tongue... Unless you can't control your urges to actually murder someone. You are too dumb to get away with it if you are posting on the internet about it.

Did you kill aniimals as a child and come from a fatherless home? Basically are you the stereotype?

yeah, sure. I mean your so smart im sure you'll never be caught.

When you're done, you're going to have the bones leftover along with other nonedible bits. The less evidence remaining the better so look into melting them down with some Muriatic Acid. Careful, that shit will eat all kinds of stuff. Shouldn't take more than 24 hours or os to get the bones and other bits completely melted down. May require some stirring. Afterwards, you can dump whatever remains in a gully or some other small creek or pond.

Unless someone catches you in the act you're basically golden. If there are no fingerprints or DNA samples to trace it back to you you could kill a good 30 or so people before the police start to realize there are less hobos around than there used to be. Make sure the people you kill are loners. The more people that care about the victim the more tenacious they'll be in trying to find out who ate them (that being you) and that's just another problem along with the police investigating for you to deal with.

Once you have to start killing witnesses that's when things tend to go downhill and you end up in Fargo territory.

I personally recommend making stew. Most parts of human meat is pretty rough unless prepared properly.

Gud luck fellow connoisseur.

Attached: gud luck.jpg (618x412, 53K)

Nah, but therapy is always good mate.

>Should I do it?
The answer to that question burns inside your brain every second of every day.