Am i big enough to pleasure a girl?

am i big enough to pleasure a girl?

Attached: 1564116781049.jpg (4032x3024, 1.83M)

No

Attached: D2D3DF3D-910F-4499-9EF1-A8DFF889BEE6.gif (220x217, 11K)

with a 2 inch penis? nope youre fucked

Is that really ur dick bro ?

Buddy not just your size but your penis glands are fucked

Wait what's wrong with it

/thread

Yeah, you will. Some girls are born with shorter vaginas... No joke. So you're good, most likely.

a skinny woman with a shallow vagina and large protruding clit and a lot of effort to be better than I know you currently are at fucking......you might have a slight chance of giving her a moment.

Dont worry about these retards user. You can do enough with that dick. Unless the vagina has been destroyed previously by a mandingo, then you're good to go. It's all about technique

just use your mouth, dicks arent everything, worst case scenario buy some dildos and vibrators and be done with it, worst case scenario spend a few grands and get a penis transplant

Nope.

Isn't the vaginal canal like 7"? Like anything over seven hits cervix and hurts. Guess it's good to better to be to small vs to big?

How about bawls? Those can give pleasure... think doggy style the "hit" the labia and stimulate the clit.

Bruh you ain't even gonna breach the gates with that. An hero before you find out the hard way that women are shallow as fuck and will dump you the second you take your pants off.

Oh shit bros will a 3 incher do the job or will I need to fuck with science to make it bigger?

Technically, all girls are born with short vaginas.....

Depends on the girl. I got 7+ and my gf has to really grind on it to get off

If thats the case then sorry to say this but your gf is a slut with a clowns pocket for a vag

Why is basic anatomy so hard for you. That's not how it works!

Does user have a good personality?

Me?

Attached: 15664517825652564262808045129161.jpg (2880x2160, 1.16M)

Not a slut at all, I'm 100% sure of that
She just has a deep pussy. Everybody focuses on dick size when girls come in different sizes too.

> 7+
>...has to really grind to get off

Your GF has been nigafied! KEK

Attached: 22202BC9-C620-4706-B64A-267DD55C86EF.jpg (500x370, 75K)

F

This.
My dick is 5.5 and it slams my girls cervix. She's shallow as hell, literally. But yeah depends on the slut

we'll need to see you bank statement to give you an accurate answer

Attached: skeletor.jpg (680x680, 62K)

Don't any of you fags got that chart with different "head" types!!!!!!!

I found happiness knowing there's OP mine is small but not a micropenis. I think it is almost 4 inches

feels good being 8inches

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 6.50.20 PM.png (780x508, 709K)

Mine looks about the same size OP and my gf has been with me for years. Get good with your tongue, accept your shortcomings, learn to Fuck her whole body not just her pussy.