Giving women the right to vote is a detriment to a society

giving women the right to vote is a detriment to a society

Attached: 1565450458004.png (625x1215, 290K)

Fuck iiiiiiiittttt...

Yep. Fuck her.

I am married to a girl who has had two other boyfriends. They suuuuuucked.

Attached: wrong.jpg (620x349, 59K)

giving dipshit hillbillys and anyone from florida the right to vote is a mistake.

Giving bourgeois and petty bourgeois people the right to vote is a mistake that will soon be rectified.

Attached: Better Dead Than Red.png (640x640, 358K)

giving the right to vote to everyone was detriment to society.
Voting should only be given to property owners.

not really retard, think about it for a second

net tax payers *

Giving anyone in America that doesn't graduate high school and then attend (and complete) at least 2 years of college is a horrible idea.

Also, letting them breed, drive, and own guns.

College is for suckers.

giving you the right to vote is a detriment to a society

You're scared of failure.

Sure, if you're trying to accelerate the rate at which you're plunged into a dictatorship

You can't even put your beliefs in your own words because you don't even understand your own viewpoints.

not him but never went to college, making 80k yearly. meanwhile i know a guy who has a BS in comp sci and is working minimum wage with student loans up to his eyes

Based

giving those that dont take the time to know all the facts, and the prove it, the right to vote was a mistake.

Attached: 1313735017291.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

if you have any experience with women and you have a realistic/analytical mind you can easily understand why

I'm scared of tuition for the better part of my life for a piece of paper that will get me no further than if I didn't go at all.

all you gotta do is word something right and women will vote for it just to feel good about themselves

learn a trade, its hard work but it pays well and you get paid to learn

Good on ya mate. College isn't a guarantee at a well paying job, but those that do go and get into the fields they studied for are invaluable members of society, just as society wouldn't function without the minimum wage workers that are made up of those that fail. America has spread the myth that college is for everyone, but that isn't true. College is for scholars who are willing to make sacrifices for greater knowledge. It's the marketing from the pre-2000s that everyone needs to go to college that has lead to the ever increasing mass of student debt, the creation of which itself is a profitable venture for banks. Put some one in debt, and they owe you for life.

Then how would you explain it to someone that lacks both? You're avoiding actually giving a reason.

This is not true of women; this is true of all people who take things at face value. Like yourself.

A rightful fear. A fear that would be absent if education was free.

And driving should not have happened either