Is there anything worse than being trapped in a small town?

is there anything worse than being trapped in a small town?
>trapped in shitty small town
>nothing to do
>nothing in my town but like 2 empty roads
>everyone here is in agonizing poverty
>everyone is mean and hostile
>the weather is always cold as fucking shit cant even go outside
>literally nothing to do no stores nowhere to go nothing around no one to do anything with
>cant even get a hobby because theres literally no one to do it with or any stores around
>everyone here just goes to work comes home sleeps does nothing
>if you want to go to a concert or something you have drive 6 hours one way, get a motel, spend 2 whole days driving, plan everything months ahead, spend 100s of dollars
>closest town is 2 hours away nothing but one mall and nothing to do
>closest major city is 7 hours away and everyones too poor to go
>no girls around just crazy mountain men hillbillies that only want to hang out with their cousins
>no beaches, concerts. amusement parks, get togethers, events, things to do, anything to see, attractions, anything to go
>parents never go anywhere or do anything
>parents are poor so I never get to travel go anywhere see anything
>have no friends and always poor so I never get to travel
>nothing near me no city nothing just trees in the middle of the woods and small villages
>never get to go on vacation my entire life so all ive ever seen is the sad woods
>no disney world for me
>no girls no friends nothing just prison loneliness cant even change anything if I want to literally just trapped out in the middle of nowhere with no resources

Attached: 798846B6-FBFE-4C11-9590-A324BA19A5AB.jpg (239x211, 10K)

le sad face

Attached: cat.jpg (565x600, 66K)

just join the military

That’s sven fuckin worse

Why can’t you have a hobby? Can you not get packages? Try archery or weight lifting or some shit, look at It this way you can be a big fish in a small pond

No I wanna be in the big city that’s all I care about there’s no one here and only rednecks

just a small town boy
livin' without any joy
everyday he’ll post this thread not goin' anywhere...

he'd rather be a city boy,
born and raised but now unemployed
he’s on probation for being black not goin' anywhere...

a nigger in a chilly room
smell of lead and mold, but what can he do?
god is cruel and we're not alright
it goes on and on and on and on…

just a small town boy
livin' without any joy

Save up money and air B and B a place in the city for a weekend or a few days and see how you like It I move to a city recently for school and it’s not something I enjoy all that much do to lack of privacy but It certainly has good things and bad things about It

I wish I could I would move there and spend every dime I have just to do it

just a small town boy
livin' without any joy

Hey OP, I feel for you. I was in the exact same boat. Well, not quite. 7 hours from a major city is pretty insane. Where are you at anyway? Just approximately? I was in a shitty small town an hour outside of St. Louis. Dad died, moved with my mom to Illinois, small town still, but closer to civilisation, got inheritence money from my uncle, got an apartment, and 5 years later bought a house in St. Louis at 23 (3 months ago, 24 now). Things actually went pretty well for me but it didn't seem that way at the time. Shitty small town (2000 people), dad dying, moving to a different state, new school, moving away from all my friends. Seemed like complete shit at the time but you gotta find joy in the small things. I wrote music in my free time while in smallville, USA. Had a few friends I'd make videos with and just get into shenanigans. Got good with computers and electronics. Speaking of which, I actually have an interview tomorrow as a lab technician to repair industrial cell tower equipement. Life can turn around man, it'll happen and you won't even know it.

That sounds privileged tho I have to scam for money

just a small town boy
livin' without any joy

It does sound privileged. I'm just trying to help man. I didnt expect the money at all. Just kinda happened. I blew it though honestly. So after a couple years I was on my own. Still in high school when I moved out. Started as a deli clerk now I install cable. The secret is to just save money and move to where you wanna go. Just work hard as fuck for few years and eventually you'll be able to do it. What do you mean you need go scam for money? What do you do exactly?

Sounds miserable
Is there even scenery to enjoy?

Your best bet is to join the military and try to get into something non-combat related. Like a mechanic or some other shit like that. That's probably your only out tbh.

jeez thats not a small town thats a fucking trading outpost in the yukon.
you could always explore the outdoors.
my small town had a country club type thing that used to be a fort back in the day so it has a big ass pool that used to be a water trough, a golf course, and activity center/gym
major city is like 3 hrs away but theres a state park nearby if you wanna go hiking

Attached: 1460121122939.jpg (620x349, 150K)

Kinda but I walked up and down the rail road tracks so much now it’s miserable

Being trapped in a huge city.
I grew up in a small town, but at least it wasn't in Nevada. You gotta find a small-ish city.

Just stop being poor, silly.

Where do you live? Sounds nice, I wanna live there

Typical nigger. Kys