Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

Attached: 62368FCE-DC5B-40AF-B4C2-C0E08857FF2F.jpg (960x1280, 431K)

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Wwyd to her

Attached: B9C5508B-F007-468A-BE9F-4581847D3B07.jpg (379x1050, 110K)

wwyd to this skinny bitch

Attached: 261557856274.jpg (1080x1350, 130K)

Huge party slut sammy

Attached: V5vWqjd.jpg (937x1171, 104K)

Attached: MaximumAutism.jpg (448x336, 24K)

Strip her naked in public, put on high heels,, tie her arms and take her around with a rope bound to them. Let people grope and masturbate her. Then personally doggy-fuck her in front of hundreds people and cum on her face, letting her suck my dick clean

Attached: 785875.jpg (234x667, 66K)

Attached: 2724.jpg (960x960, 125K)

Attached: 69315592_147959766302056_6118822877535862368_n.jpg (750x750, 132K)

Get her high and arrange a GB for her. I'd video tape it and use it as black mail. I'd text her once a week, telling her if she doesn't come over and suck my dick, I'm sending the video to her father.

Attached: 5566.jpg (640x640, 29K)

Attached: 42500868_10155607978596078_9081972724103905280_o.jpg (2048x1365, 186K)

Attached: 67496706_10214510754026884_947004829518004224_n.jpg (720x960, 65K)

Attached: 66397075_180271906317948_6070519144211930980_n.jpg (1000x1000, 125K)

Attached: 20430119_1559102684161221_1417114277279583355_n.jpg (540x960, 47K)

respect her
keep posting

Attached: 66907053_2352093358372528_932391728564624398_n.jpg (1000x1000, 142K)

Attached: 41616047_270211937157588_7603645766799720448_n.jpg (1080x1350, 104K)

>

Attached: 38823786_253444291943092_8162911054892892160_n.jpg (1080x1126, 87K)

put her on her back on a swing and fuck her with a mouth gag ball
keep posting

Attached: 67054856_880149242364654_563438280858860480_n.jpg (1080x1350, 129K)

Be more detailed

Attached: 39934513_1635561983239564_6259977385823698944_n.jpg (720x960, 52K)

>

Attached: 39966146_1635561996572896_827553929226092544_n.jpg (720x960, 51K)