Thanks for calling domino's how may i take your order?

thanks for calling domino's how may i take your order?

Attached: dd.jpg (1400x1400, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oMO_uysMOXU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you may take it orally

I would like one Yea Forums that isn't a shell of it's former self, and a 2 liter of kek please.

Hi ya why you put salt on pizza?

>implying Yea Forums was ever good
Lol'd, thanks user

Attached: 7f9c1ef.jpg (2047x1356, 418K)

becuz salt taste good feggarth

youtu.be/oMO_uysMOXU

medium handmade pan

Please deliver that hot little piece of ass you sent last time I ordered

the fuck did you call me you little bitch

Yeah can i have a fuckin ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'll have a large pineapple and jalapeno pizza with extra sauce and extra cheese 2 orders of wings with 12 ranch cups, and a 2 liter of diet coke please.

Attached: fatpeople.jpg (267x189, 14K)

kækked

>pineapple
i fart in your general direction

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

You dont have mayonnaise as a topping? Fuck this im going to McDonalds

Check pls

Attached: McDonalds.jpg (640x958, 72K)

>Check
cheque

ffs murriburger

yeah let me get what this user is having thx

hello?

Plebeian, it is 2019! Ranch dressing is the new smashed pea toast!

Attached: trolled-softly.jpg (360x507, 30K)

I order you to post a pic of your genitals.

Fuck that, I'd steal that pizza and shit on it so everyone can see how crappy it is.

If you are eating good quality pizza you don't need salt. I live in New York near the city so our pizza is pretty good. The futher you move from the city the shittier the pizza, not all NY pizza is good. I like other pizza fine but pizza around here is really good.

>Asking for a cheque at Dominos
>Not knowing that im asking to check for doubles
>Thinking you're more intelligent than an american

Good job wrecking yourself user. You really are from outside the states arent you?

Can I have a double six, a three and one, double blank and a five and two?

Give me a trump wall but dont superjew it I just want medium goy size and I will also have a bacon on the mosque burger.

do you serve boneless pizza?

kek get played user

he really did bait you though user. get shit on

I'll have a large order of cock with a side order of pussy to dip it in please

Attached: 1560157540260.gif (501x675, 182K)

how could he ask for a cheque if he didnt buy anything yet?

I'll have two number nines, one with cheese, a number nine large, one with cheese, a number six with extra dip, one with cheese, a number 7, one with cheese, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda, one with cheese.

Attached: B04C0381-2407-4A8F-835B-91E20F025E01.jpg (683x384, 42K)

Kek

I don’t like pizza, I want tacos

I want you to bake 156 actual domino shaped pizzas and arrange them so that when you tip them over they'll make a giant PePe

make whatever you want just make it boneless

I want a whopper.

Hi uhh, can I uhh get a uh small stuffed crust uhh with extra cheese and uhh 8 piece of uhhh spicy buffalo wings. Uhh bone in. Uh thanks.

get me a fucking pizza faggot, on the double, or i'll call the manager

Yo, the dude just dropped my pizza off and I open it and it's just a cheese pizza covered in semen. I ordered pepperoni and semen you idiots.

Attached: 1564948114896.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Wait, this isn't the national suicide hotline?

ohai daddy-kun senpai

fugg u feggit salt is gud figt me

>wrecking
reking

lol you really are dense
thnx phagirth much obliques
>go to teller
>ask for cheque
>check my dubs
>profit

me too, and a mississippi mudpie

This Dominos sucks. I ordered turd topping on mine, and they used cat shit instead of human shit. Never coming here again.

Why the fuck did you fucks put cheese on my cheeseburger when i SPECIFICALLY asked for a cheeseburger with no fucking cheese

Fuck you guys im going to 7/11 to get nachos

Okay, uhh...
I'll have a can of nuts, a large hitman, a 16" pizza with extra pepperoni, a Baconator with extra onions, a Happy Meal, an order of Garlic Bread Twists, the blood of a virgin, a 2 liter of Faygo Redpop and a Sprite.

This truism makes my tummy hurt. Yea Forums now is the equivalent of drinking Mexican water.

If you fucking put mild on my wings when I order fucking honey garlic again I swear to fucking God ill come in there with a shotgun

reminds me.. I used to call a local pizza joint, ask for a number 5 without cheese, without tomato sauce and also without peperoni. So the guy ask "what, eeerrrhh.. you just want the bread" and I go "no, no I don't want bread either" and he goes "but then there's no pizza?" and I answer "yes, I want a number 5 without pizza" and he gets angry and goes "so you just want the box or what the fuck?" and I say "no, put some oregano in the box please" and the he screams and slams the phone.

>2 liter of Faygo Redpop
WOOP WOOP

Fucking kek.

Attached: IMG_8760.jpg (1024x1017, 83K)

I forgot to add a large Root Beer to my order, sorry.

All sodas.

How many times did you do this? cause thats fuckin funny

Could I request a white person to make my pizza?

can you make sure the delivery driver is a pretty girl that nobody will check on for a few days?

G R A P E S

Uhhhhh can I get the uhhhhhh fo for fo. Doublestack. Uhhhhhhh. Barbeque. Uhhhhh. Dr pepper

Can I get....
Uuuhhh...
Uhhhhh....
Uhhhhhhhh...
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

endless times.. different pizza joints, or doing the same a week later, and having a lady friend make the call so they won't recognize my voice.

I highly recommend it, but of course this was in the days before cell phones so my number wouldn't show. Prank calling was easier back in the day.

yes i ordered a bunch of pizzas on the internet and they have not come yet

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY ITS BEEN LITERALLY 18 MINUTES

just stuff as much cheese as you can into a box and send it to me.

*line forms in the back
>UUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*spagetti falls on floor

the end

From i heard people usually got away with more crazy/illegal shit back in the day, must've been one hell of a summer

unequivocally american

.02 cents life advice here for you youngsters.

We have to upsell. As an employee, it's the single best and easiest thing to increase store profits. This allows you to get promoted if you want, get the schedule you like, including the best shifts, and perks like free food when off work instead of 50% off, and days off when you need them.

Good starting advice for someone tackling life without a college degree.

Would you like to try our $5.99 special? It's two medium two topping pizzas, or, you may substitute one of our signature sandwiches, delicious deserts, specialty chicken, for just $5.99.

10 to 15 seconds per call, it also increases the driver's chance of a tip, so they'll love you for it as well, and you can basically write your own ticket while you're working there.

oh, we did.. speaking of summer; we made snow balls in the winter and froze them and then got them out in the summer, put them in a frost box and went to the beach and pelted people with them while they sun bathed. Years later I read a Calvin & Hoppes strip where they pull the same stunt; I laughed my ass off.

>"Yeah, can you send a bowl full of eggs? I have a date tonight and I need to impress her."

One summer me and my friends used to go to our high school after dark and fuck around in the football stadium and see if any cops would show up so we can run away from them and get that juicy adrenaline

good times man

I order on the app. Get with the times grandpa.

Typical pretentious cunt. Could not expect any more from you.

i don't need no farmer-harvested dough, or cheese that comes at the expense of our earthly compatriots!

just fill the box with good vibes, man

Attached: 81P87ReKhUL._UY445_.jpg (302x445, 28K)

lemmegetuuhhhhhh

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-233123~2.png (1157x1065, 369K)

cock in ass plz uwu

'ey mayne, just makin' MIGHTY sure, 'dat dere tip is OPTIONAL, right mayne?

Attached: 2200-stupidripts.jpg (269x396, 96K)

6 orders of Parmesan Bread Bites and 2 Mello Yellow 2 Liters. NO NAPKINS!

Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a Raft four by four Animal Style Extra Shingles with a Shimmy and a Squeeze Make it Cry Burn it and let it Swim
and a DIET coke, please

Attached: BubbleBass.PNG.png (524x706, 347K)

that's what being young is

Pepperoni pizza. White sauce, no cheese, light bake

>NO NAPKINS
you absolute savage

can i get a crabby patty?

Attached: 1496859183791.jpg (604x527, 256K)

Food network tier garbage taste. When the small group of Mexicans that dressed up as Italians first invented pizza, the only topping they used was pineapple. You bigot.

ya
I wan' sum tacos
aaand a chocolate milkshake
fuck yeah!
sum burritos and shit!
and deliver it
yeah
im at home
ring twice
cool. thanks, yo!

Attached: 1566076651392.gif (631x339, 958K)

Ah perfect. Yeah, uuuh.. I'd like uuugh.. A large Hand tossed BBQ chicken pizza with cheesy parmesain garlic sauce, and a 2 liter of Bepsi, and uuuh.. you guys do those fudge cookie things anymore? Or was that a special?

that's called garlic bread you pleb

Sure, ese. I'm white.
Now what kinda pizza you want?

Medium thin crust light sauce extra cheese and pepperoni please user. Give me coupon code ST50 if you’re feeling kind too (:

Attached: 1539417760059.jpg (720x960, 155K)

Medium mushroom, onion and cheese with stuffed crust and garlic dipping sauce. buffalo wings, hot. Blue cheese on the side and yes I want the fucking celery. I'm paying for it am I not?

One large extra pineapple and one large extra ham.

Ahh shit, we got a generous Nigerian prince over here.

>the small group of Mexicans that dressed up as Italians first invented pizza
muh kækz

ooga booga cheque nood

I remember someone getting pissed off at us for not having sandwich mayo for the sandwich that he wanted, like we arent a sandwich place, we're a pizza place, retard

It was when I was in high school back in 05.